Roleplay Forums | Map

Private Threads
a small suggestion/request to add to the game overview

Vincent is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Vincent Laroche CZ

“[Private]— 10+ posts only! This thread has progressed beyond a sensical point of entry for a new character to join in”

That is the current standing on private threads in the hrzn handbook! (http://horizon.taiyae.com/Wiki/Game-Overview)

1. pls make word sensical—> sensible ilu

2. I think it was established that mating threads for couples in winter can be marked as private if people so desire? If so, that should be added as an acceptable use of the tag!

3. Following on that, I would like to request perhaps birthing threads be allowed to be marked private too? Not that I don’t love the tribe for instance, but I am especially overwhelmed right now by how many happened to jump in pacent’s, and I kind of would like the option, at least, to just get the birthing done with the family. There will be 47328497328947239 opportunities for everyone to jump all over the puppies as they grow!

... unrelated why the heck-a-deck is it formatting [ u ] into italics stop that

Nov 14, 2017 10:25 AM

[ ignore ]
Rufus is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Rufus Raight Drew

1. Word changed!

2. Mating threads are like other threads and can be marked private after 10 posts! They are not a special case.

3. We love this idea and are editing in optional use of the private tag for birth threads now. <3

Nov 14, 2017 10:44 AM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Cypress is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Cypress Gardens CZ

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nov 14, 2017 10:50 AM — Post #2

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Showing page 1 of 1.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.