Roleplay Forums | Map

Not So Far East Movement
Full spring, edging along the range, heading southwest from the outskirts of town I said romeo save me -- ok ok musical interlude over

Henry is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Henry Sheriff CZ

Henry snuffed, and she whuffed, and she didn’t blow anybody’s house right in because she ain’t seen anybody’s house.

It was a cloudy day, wasn’t sure how she felt about that, more sun woulda been nice but it wasn’t uncomfortable or anything. Made it a mite dreary looking out was all, being on the plains with nothing to see but the same long grass and the same grey sky no matter where she turned her head around. She’d left the river out of sight behind her well enough by now, and her options looked to be a big, dead rock sticking out of the land, some more grass, or some mountains, which were just a LOT of big dead rocks.

Where’s all them wolves miss Nurse had said were crawling out of the woodwork around her? Had she taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque? That was ridiculous, she was nowhere near Albuquerque you hooligans.

Well. Nothing else, nobody could accuse her thus far of aggravating her shoulder, since she had nobody to be aggravating it at.

Nov 16, 2017 12:03 PM

[ ignore ]
Name Player
Benvolio Nym Matti
Achievements (?)
2mos profile

Into the mountains, and now back out of the mountains. Benny had debated for a long time where he ought to go next, but no where he had gone and no one he had met so far had brought him any closer to finding his sister. For all he knew, he was going the wrong direction. But moving any which way was better than standing still.

He’d strayed from the rivers now, but had largely headed in a westward direction. He hadn’t run into anyone interesting in a few days, so Benny trotted along at his own pace. The place he had come to now was interesting, long expanses of nothing but grass, waving in the wind. He crested the top of a hill and leaned his head up as a big gust of wind blew across his face.

With the wind came an interesting scent - a female scent. And down ahead of him he could see the white shape of a wolf. Finally someone new to talk to! Benny had been stuck talking to himself for days! “Hi! Hello there! Hi! Up here!” He yelled excitedly as he started at a slow lope down to her, making sure she’d be able to pick him out of the naturally similar colored grasses around him.

His tail wagged and a big grin showed across his face. “Good afternoon! Hi! Nice to meet you!” Finally someone his own size too! Benny seemed to only meet monster sized wolves out here, but this girl seemed normal sized. Geez, even the pups he had met up in the mountains seemed unnaturally chunky in comparison.

Nov 18, 2017 02:04 PM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Henry Sheriff CZ

Ears twitched, switching to the side a moment before her had followed, squinting automatically to try and pick out movement, movement sure was the only thing she could rightly pick out among the grass. Could been anything, if she hadn’t heard her talking to her. She tilted her path, fluffy marshmallow tail waggling excitedly that finally seeing another face out in the middle of nowhere, closing the distance between them some and till she could hear him nice and clear and actually start to make out something of his face.

“Well, afternoon to you too!” His attitude positively tickled her, and she liked him instantly. “You from around hereabouts? I was told there’s lots of folks to mess around with out here, but I ain’t seen hide nor hair of anybody for couple days now!”

sorry to keep you waiting aaaaaaah ty for answering my thread though!

Nov 25, 2017 12:57 PM — Post #2

Name Player
Benvolio Nym Matti
Achievements (?)
2mos profile

Benny’s tale increased it’s pace when the girl replied in such a friendly manor. A pretty girl too - Benny liked pretty girls. She looked so very white and soft. Benny liked everything about her already!

“I’m not really from around here at all. I’m from the mountains, but not those mountains,” he tossed his head south towards the pass he had recently come out of. “I’m from other mountains further to the east, outside of this valley. However, I was just in those southern mountains. I haven’t been down here for very long at all. You’re the first wolf I’ve met in a few days too!” There Benny went on a long, but speedy rant about his travels. “I’ve met some odd wolves further east in the valley, and an Empress of the entire mountains up there, and now you.”

“I’m Benvolio, but everyone calls me Benny. Well, my mom and sister call me Benny. You can call me Benny.” He smiled with his introduction. “I’m looking for my sister actually, but if you haven’t seen anybody, then you ain’t see her neither.” Benny would just about talk this girls ear off if given half the chance. He was just excited to meet someone else so friendly again.

Nov 25, 2017 09:27 PM — Post #3

Name Player
Henry Sheriff CZ

He had quite a tale to tell, and Henry was happy to listen, eagerly soaking up the information, especially the part the Empress of an entire mountain range because shit-dang, how do you even become that? That was sure something, and sure somebody she wanted to meet just to know how it all worked. Was the empress ten times the size of a normal wolf to match having a territory ten times the size any normal wolf could look after? That’d be it’s own tale!

“Hiya Benny,” she repeated, whizzing right along the conversation with him with no hesitation and a big grin. “‘Fraid I haven’t, unless your sister likes to bite my butt when I’m trying to fight some big guy who was stalking on her. Got this bite here from giving him a fight since he looked like he wanted one, but then she joined in and I weren’t expecting that and so that didn’t go how I planned. Found a nice Nurse who rubbed some gross stuff on it and said it’d help but I told her I wouldn’t eat mushrooms and I was heading this way and she was going the other, and that’s the last wolf I saw, sure enough.”

Do either of y’all breathe when you talk? No? Cool just checking carry on with each other.

Nov 27, 2017 11:16 AM — Post #4

Name Player
Benvolio Nym Matti
Achievements (?)
2mos profile

And the girl was chatty too! Everything Benny could like. Had she said her name in there somewhere…no…no he thought not yet. He bet it was a pretty name to go with the pretty girl.

“I don’t…I mean…I don’t think it was my sister who bit you? What did she look like? Was she a little timber wolf like me? Perdita and I look fairly similar. If she did bite ya I’m sorry.” Benny peered around to look at the girls wound. He wasn’t a healer, but it seemed polite to show an interest in the trouble the girl had run into. He liked her, so he didn’t want her to be bitten by things. However, she’d already found a healer to take a look at it, so that was a good thing.

“Are you just wandering? I’m going west!” He informed happily. It had seemed like a good direction so far. He’d mostly stuck to his westward course with a few little meanders off elsewhere, but west seemed good. “I don’t really know what’s that direction, but I’ve just been traveling around on my own so far.” He fell into step beside her as much as she could, a little grinning idiot to just be walking along chatting about nothing.

Nov 27, 2017 10:05 PM — Post #5

Name Player
Henry Sheriff CZ

That… that was a good question?

“I don’t think so?” Henry slowed down while trying to remember what the heck buttercup looked like. “She was… white, maybe? I don’t think she looked like you or my memory would be like grr, get’im, without me thinking about it,” she concluded with a growl and a laugh, picking back up her trot alongside him.

“I’m wandering too! Heard there’s wolves down this way so I thought I’d see what kinda trouble I can get in,” she returned cheerfully. “Although I guess if you’ve already been that way you aren’t going back, are you? I mean, I’d like to know about this mountain queen, but if you’re heading another way I could go that way too!” Sure Henry, just volunteer yourself.

Speaking of which, “Name’s Henry, by the way. Henry Sheriff.” Proud tail lift.

Nov 28, 2017 08:43 AM — Post #6

Name Player
Benvolio Nym Matti
Achievements (?)
2mos profile

“Well….not my sister then! Who knows who she was. I don’t know any white wolves.” Benny paused. Was that actually true? Well, it was true enough, he couldn’t think of any right now. Wait! No, this girl was white. He knew her, but she hadn’t bitten herself. Duh! “Sorry you got bit though! Good thing you found someone who knows about healing and stuff.”

Benny’s tail wagged as she spoke. Just…everything about this girl was great. She was so friendly and nice and cute looking. “You want to go with me? Oh, that’d be great!” Benny nodded his head up and down about a dozen times in quick succession. “Who’d told you there were wolves around here? I haven’t seen any others.” Some wolves he had met had been kinda helpful. Miss Nima had told him about a pack…somewhere. But he couldn’t exactly remember where. It wasn’t in the mountains, he remembered that much.

“Yup, I was gonna go west, not back into the mountains. They were kinda nice mountains, but I want to see new things and all.” Plus, seeing new things with this pretty traveling buddy would be the best things of all. Benny didn’t like traveling around alone, it would be about a million times better to have a girl with him again - it could be just like when he was back with his sister Perdy. “Well it’s nice to meet you miss Henry!” He chirped excitedly.

Nov 28, 2017 06:32 PM — Post #7

Name Player
Henry Sheriff CZ

Benny was cool. He’d have her back in a fight, she bet, which meant next time one-on-one turned two-on-one it would really be two-on-two, and she approved of even odds.

“Nurse told me!” she interjected, before cocking her head at his mention of nobody. “Maybe she meant the mountain wolves you met?” Henry hadn’t thought to ask how far south she had to keep going to meet them, after all. Lucky stars that she’d met Benny and been stopped from spending more time wandering the empty grass all by herself!

She bobbed her head once agreeably at the mention of new things, and only once, because it twinged her shoulder a bit with the pull of her neck so that was that for now she guessed, but hopefully the frantic tail waggling got her enthusiasm across instead. “I think we’re gonna be swell partners, Benny!” she yipped back, eager to see what was out west now. “Don’t worry, I’m the toughest wolf I know, I’ll keep up fine!” No little shoulder pain was gonna hold her back!

Nov 29, 2017 01:30 PM — Post #8

Name Player
Benvolio Nym Matti
Achievements (?)
2mos profile

Benny cocked his head off to the side. “Nurse? Is that a wolf? That’s more of a word.” Benny laughed at his own bad joke. Who named their pup ‘Nurse’. Or maybe it was the wolf’s job? It had been the wolf who had patched Henry up, right? Well, no matter. Benny shook his head a tiny bit to clear the confused thoughts.

“The best partners!” Benny replied enthusiastically. He was always one to be easily caught up in a new plan. A best new female friend sounded great! It couldn’t replace Perdy of course, and he was still looking for his sister, but he would be glad not to be alone anymore.

Benny glanced over at her when she said she was the strongest. Now that he looked closer she did look quite muscular. Being friends with a nice, strong wolf was always a good plan. Particularly since this place seemed to be full of monster sized wolves, and Benny thought he was maybe on the smaller size. “How’d you get to be so strong Henry?” Benny questioned sincerely. He took wolves at their word when they said things. “I’m pretty fast, ya know. Can chance down all sorts of prey!” He beamed at his hunting skills and took a step in closer to his new friend.

Nov 29, 2017 08:59 PM — Post #9

Name Player
Henry Sheriff CZ

“Yea, her name was something else, but I called her miss Nurse since she was nursin’ me!” See? She knew she wasn’t the brightest wolf out there, but Henry could have a clever idea or two once in a while!

As for answering Benny’s question, “Pops trained me, he trained all of us,” she said with a nod. “He’d always wanted a bunch of strappin’ young boys, he said, and when ma had all us girls, he said shoot, guess he was gonna have strappin’ young girls then, didn’t make no difference to him what parts we had, we were gonna be the toughest ‘cause Sheriffs ain’t scared of nothing!”

Her tail waved in the air like a banner of pride as she spoke of her family and upbringing. Darn straight she wasn’t scared of anything! John Sheriff don’t raise no cowards! “If I’m the strongest and you’re the fastest I bet we’ll be unstoppable!”

Man, she was looking forward to heading out into the wild blu… green? yonder!

end for here :D?

Dec 02, 2017 01:04 PM — Post #10

Showing page 1 of 1.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.