Roleplay Forums | Map

A girl on the run
AW / after Bitches get stitches / Full spring

Nayomi is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Nayomi Slash-GNR

Nay was once again going on her little journeys. She was actually wandering… Maybe she would run across another wolf and try to recruit… Or gain allies? The girl shuddered at the thought.

No one will question her authority. Nay was more aggressive toward girls who wanted to join. Males… They were another story.

Her tail swayed at her heels as she walked through a new forested area.

Nov 22, 2017 06:38 PM

[ ignore ]

Scarce

Name Player
Rota Penumbra Citrus
Achievements (?)
None yet!

The grove was quiet. It was always quiet. Quiet was… worrying. She hadn’t seen Rabanastre or Ryd or Faithful or anyone that wasn’t her family since Altair came back.

Rota wasn’t a wolf prone to worry, at least not excessively. Sometimes she entertained not-so-nice thoughts, but never for long. There were other things that needed to be done. Except, she just couldn’t seem to shake the feeling that this—all this—was just the meadow all over again. It was her, Altair and Dad, alone in a territory that wasn’t their own, going about their days as if it were.

Marking borders, checking the cache, going out for short hunting trips around the lake that more often than not ended in failure when it was just her.

It was exhausting, but Rota was out at the borders anyway, absentmindedly moving through the brush. It was clear her heart wasn’t into it, but she was still on patrol. She still had to be alert on trouble. Trouble, like the scent of a unfamiliar female.

Her ears pricked forward intently, and Rota raised her tail to be level with her spine as she moved toward the source of the smell.

Nov 22, 2017 06:59 PM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Nayomi Slash-GNR

Nay would pause as she flicked her tail tip. Man… There was a lot of forest here. The girl would stay silent if there were any strangers sleeping. An odd thing to think… But she would be polite.

Her head swayed as she took in the scents. One stood out as a wolf. Stranger. Nay wasnt in her own “territory” so she couldnt raise her tail nor growl. She would just wait.

Nov 22, 2017 07:03 PM — Post #2

Scarce

Name Player
Rota Penumbra Citrus
Achievements (?)
None yet!

She moved through the forest with as much confidence as she could muster, her chest puffed out and her head held high. Even if it didn’t feel like it, there were other wolves living here that she could protect.

Rota spotted the female fairly easily as she approached, and narrowed her eyes. She didn’t look like an adult, at least. Threatening someone her age was different than threatening a grown-up. They couldn’t tell her to watch her mouth because she was just a kid and who did she think she was, talking like that to an adult.

“So are you going to tell me what you’re doing here, or do I have to guess?” The question was phrased somewhat like a light jest, but there was no mirth or humor in her voice. Rota was all business, with a side of sass.

Nov 23, 2017 02:18 AM — Post #3

Name Player
Nayomi Slash-GNR

Nay watched as the stranger pulled around. The girl now stood, but her face was idle until the young female spoke. Then a slight smile appeared on her maw.

This girl was getting down to business! Not being a pup and welcoming her in. This was great!

“Finally someone who has sense… and I had to travel so far,” she stated with a slight sigh.

“My apologises… I’m Nayomi, and no… ill spare you some breath. May sound strange, but looking for some wolves who understand me. Not in a, “oh I’m lonely and need companionship” but because I lack those around me who seem to have a brain” she finally stated. It was firm. Right to the point.

Nay was still angry about her talk with Ross… well more like calling each other out on stuff. Her headache was back and it thronged against her skull, making it somewhat hard to concentrate.

Nov 23, 2017 08:51 AM — Post #4

Scarce

Name Player
Rota Penumbra Citrus
Achievements (?)
None yet!

The stranger greeted her with a smile and a sigh, going on about traveling and finally meeting someone with sense. Rota raised her brow.

So this girl, Nayomi, seemed to think she was surrounded by idiots. There were so many things Rota could question, but she decided to keep it simple for now. “So what makes you so hard to understand, Nayomi?”

Nov 23, 2017 09:56 AM — Post #5

Name Player
Nayomi Slash-GNR

This meeting made Nay so happy, but she knew she would have to calm down and be her mature self.

The girl perked her ears at her question. “I don’t think I’m very hard to understand. I’m rather straight forward, but the wolves I used to spend time with didn’t seem to be as serious as I and see things from my perspective…” she replied plainly.

Would she have to go into the whole story?

Nov 23, 2017 03:47 PM — Post #6

Showing page 1 of 1.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.