Roleplay Forums | Map

My Lover, My Friend
[summons] Calling Apollo | Nosing around in general | early summer, morning

Bragi is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Bragi Þórbjörn Zoi

The wolf knew who he was looking for, and the push was on. There had been a scent of Apollo’s misery and self-indulgence going on just a little too long. Something had happened, and while the Bard had dutifully allowed the self-wallowing male to have his time, well. That time was coming to an end.

It was a time to be telling things that were in their hearts. He found himself lusting for some sort of miracle that would make all his own queries blazing across his mind come a little more suitable. It was why he marched across the summer grasses, and he found his head tipped up. Answers were never easy. Confessions were frightening.

The Demi-God could feel the pull of summer, and he knew soon enough the moon would begin whispering in his ear. Calling him to pay attention to the things he had been parted from in some time. When was the last time he had spent some quality time with his lover?

Appppollloooooo,” A happy sing-song voice summoned, wagging his tail with a gusto. The thought of seeing Apollo - just looking at him - always brought a joy to his face. He couldn’t help it. It was an addiction.

Dec 25, 2017 08:38 AM

[ ignore ]
Apollo is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Apollo Stormborn Fao Staff

Apollo did as Apollo does.

Honestly, he would have loved Bragi to yank him from his miserable hermit spiral, but the Bard had give him space.  Apollo didn’t want to beg for attention at that point, and so he hadn’t, and so they… hadn’t talked.

But they were near enough that when Bragi crooned for him, something softened in Apollo’s gut. Maybe it was time to stop being ridiculous.  Maybe it was time to go and pout to someone other than himself. Maybe Bragi would be mad at Poet with him. Or maybe Bragi would convince him to give Poet another chance.

Or maybe Apollo would just not talk about it at all.

So he slunk out of the grass like a spring green snake and wound his way towards the call of hi name.

“Bragiiiiii,” he said, tone still laced with miserable neglect.  He wanted to be babied and he wanted Bragi to know he wanted to be babied.

Dec 25, 2017 02:06 PM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Bragi Þórbjörn Zoi

Paws slapped the ground, and he found his tail raising just a little more as the sound of his lover’s voice singing back to him put rest to his fears. There was something to be said about having many wolves to distract him, Ororo, Comet and Arrow had soothed a lot of the loneliness that had been building up for him as time had been going on.

But head jerked, and he found himself landing his eyes on the male the moment he finally found the moper himself, and the soft thrill was still placed on her chest. No need to be thinking that this was going to be an easy fix.

My Summer’s Soul,” He greeted as he started to near, his chest thrumming with the slightest hint of trepidation. Not that he was bothered by the fact Apollo had been… Apollo.

But the warmth sung out of him, begging to be met. Sometimes they were just too much heat - the pair of them brighter than the sun. But in the sun’s absence, things could get… so cold.

Dec 25, 2017 02:39 PM — Post #2

Name Player

His tail wagged the smallest bit at the greeting, and his paws picked up like a sullen child who needed a hug now as he advanced on the one who would provide it.  His head low and his fur all ruffled by unfair breezes, he sought to bury himself into the plush chest of his lover, whining ever so softly.

“I’ve been the silliest,” he lamented as much his own behavior as the circumstance that had brought him to it.

Dec 26, 2017 06:43 PM — Post #3

Name Player
Bragi Þórbjörn Zoi

The silliest indeed.

As they connected, Bragi let himself be the one to lean higher. He draped his head over Apollo, rumbling with a satisfaction as the scent of his lover filled his nose. Heart beating hard against his chest, he found himself wondering if he had been too late to help. That worry seemed to be something he could avoid.

Misery often drags in the unwilling, and consumes.” His words murmured, and his jaws opened as he nipped gently his Apollo on his nearest shoulder. “Like a raging lust, without the enjoyment.

Dec 29, 2017 03:37 PM — Post #4

Name Player

He leaned heavy into Bragi, his paws flexing into the ground at the nip that honestly felt wonderful in spite of his brain’s desire to sulk.  “I prefer the enjoyment,” he sighed like a brute long-suffering. “I know how to sate lust, but this misery… how do I make it go away?”

Looking for advice here, Bard of Feelings.

“Poet comes back and I dared to miss him so badly it just makes me furious to even look at him.”

Dec 30, 2017 06:05 PM — Post #5

Name Player
Bragi Þórbjörn Zoi

As did everyone else.

But with the blessing of enjoyment, came the burden of misery. They were hand in hand. There was a debt owed to the gods to be fed the nectars of life and not prove worthy. Time and time again.

Poet.

The Bard was suitably envious; his name should have been Poet!

Alas, his eyes blinked. “The fury in the heart burns to mask a truer call; has the Sun God blessed the grounds with tears?” He prompted softly, leaning back enough to run his tongue gently over his Apollo’s cheek.

Anger is only a flare of cover.

Dec 31, 2017 08:01 AM — Post #6

Name Player

“Oh, please, Bragi, I don’t even remember the last time I cried,” he sighed in a grumble and let his hindquarters drop slowly to the ground.  The idea of crying seemed… foreign to him, actually. He was never so invested as to cry.

Then again, he was never so invested as to be this furiously miserable, either.

Maybe Bragi had a point, but Apollo was reluctant to grasp to it.

Dec 31, 2017 05:22 PM — Post #7

Name Player
Bragi Þórbjörn Zoi

A soft kiss to the cheek was delivered again at the words that seemed to hold a twinge. No, Apollo did not seem like the sort who would take a time or two to shed a tear.

Meanwhile, it was almost the very definition of what it meant to be a Bragi.

The nod of the head was one blessed of understanding, although he considered. “Everything in just have an out.” The easy words were like a tumble of a rhyme and riddle not yet understood. “If not through the eyes, then the teeth or the voice.”

Perhaps they could have a telling match.

Jan 04, 2018 11:03 AM — Post #8

Name Player

He leaned into that kiss, finding himself increasingly settled just for having Bragi here. No fear of judgement or lectures.  Bragi’s advice was as free to be rejected as it was given. The riddles, strangely helpful as well. It forced Apollo to slow down enough to think.

This prompted a little smile. “You want me to bite you?” he asked, knowing that wasn’t what Bragi was going for.

Jan 04, 2018 11:20 AM — Post #9

Name Player
Bragi Þórbjörn Zoi

Bragi felt the shiver as it invaded his senses, the wash of forbidden excitement that came out with the words that were so hopelessly teasing. It was for that reason paws shifted, and ears swung forward with a foolish laugh.

“Would the heart swell?” The male taunted right back, leaning in with a suitable closeness. “Or only other pieces of the fine God’s embodiment?”

He followed his words with a shake from the temptation. “Regale my ears with the tunes of your friend.” The request was soft, a gesture of being willing to listen. It was one of his strong points after all.

Jan 05, 2018 01:36 PM — Post #10

Name Player

The less serious discussion pulled and out-and-out chuckle from the heart-heavy wolf.  It was tempting to rise to it, to test the theory and see what he could get out of his darling for it, but Bragi was quick to douse the embers, as was probably wise.

Talk, Bragi insisted. Bragi did like to talk, and… well, Apollo liked to talk to him. More than he liked to talk to anyone.

“Lay with me while we talk?” he requested, making the gesture to put his own elbows into the grass, so his belly could rest against the earth.  He still felt that emotional exhaustion and he did not suppose informing Bragi of it would make it any lighter.

Jan 07, 2018 01:09 AM — Post #11

Name Player
Bragi Þórbjörn Zoi

Bragi found himself offering a softer smile, Apollo acquiescing to the promise that they would catch up with their lusts later. It didn’t seem to take much between the two. He felt foolish, wanting the male as often as he did.

Inclining his head in acceptance, the male drew himself around to the side of Apollo, all but draping himself up along the left side of the other. Nose reached in to skirt his cheek, followed by a gently placed lip lick. No need to be nervous.

Present minds, swelling hearts.” The male was happy to offer what he could. Silence could be difficult, but perhaps his ears was what Apollo needed more.

Jan 14, 2018 09:29 AM — Post #12

Name Player

Now that they were situated, all cozy and together… Apollo did find himself soothed, and somehow that made it even more hard to confess.

“Poet was a friend of mine. Long… long before I met you. I don’t make many friends, as you know by now, and I just… I was very fond of him. Enough so that when he found out that his long lost sister was here in the valley and he was intent to find her, I actually… went with him. Him and I and Inigo.”

Inigo. It occurred to him that he had not seen that lovely brute in a while. He wondered if there was a story to that. Maybe he would need to find out.

Resting his neck, putting his chin down, he continued. “But when we found his sister, it turned out she didn’t remember him. He went off alone to go and find her regardless, asking for privacy, and I returned home.  I had hoped he’d come back, tell me about it, but instead… I suppose he must have been very heartbroken. He told Atlas he was leaving and without so much as a goodbye to me, he was gone. And I thought he was gone forever.”

He trailed off there, remembering all too well how he’d felt when he’d seen Poet’s face again.

Jan 19, 2018 12:03 PM — Post #13

Showing page 1 of 1.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.