Roleplay Forums | Map

Chugga Chugga
[summons] North | Midday | Slight Breeze {Nayomi}

Jethro is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Jethro Tank

He’d been to the trees. Where she was supposed to be. Where he left her. Yet, there was nothing. Her scent had long since left the area, leading away from everything. He’d followed it to the best of his abilities to this general area. Only now the salt hung heavy in the air and he had lost her. Now it was just ocean clouding his nostrils.

There was only one thing left to do. So he tipped back his head and part his jaws. An almost desperate howl swept his breath away. It was his only option at this point. He called her until he his toes felt tingly and his head felt light. With a deep breath, he planted himself. He would wait until the sun met the ocean, and then he would move on. Let the young girl with the sad past slip from his memories.

For now he would wait.

Dec 27, 2017 06:53 PM

[ ignore ]
Nayomi is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Nayomi Slash-GNR

Nayomi had been alone for a good long while. She tried to get drunk off the salty air… to forget what she left. The poor girl had lost her childhood and now acted way older than she was. It truly was a sad tale.

The beauty had thought about ending it all. Just forget… forever. Time could stop and her suffering would be over. She had failed her parents and failed herself.

Nayomi had also left the only wolf who understood her. She longed for Jethro… but she knew she would be a disappointment to him as well.

With a sigh, the dark eyed female stared off a cliff. She would have taken the fateful step if it weren’t for a very long and deep howl. One that scent shivers down her spine.

How had he found her? Why was he here? The starving girl replied with a shaky howl of her own. Would he venture farther to find her? Or would he know she was still alive and leave?

Dec 27, 2017 07:02 PM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Jethro Tank

He didn’t have to wait long. Only until his mind had settled into an easy numbness, cradled by each sweeping wave. It was soon shaken loose once more with a howl he hadn’t realized he was starved of. Granted, he’d never admit it.

There was no convincing needed to send him flying across the sand in her direction. When he did find her, she was high above him. Standing dangerously close to the edge in a beautiful fashion. The breeze was stronger where she stood, mussing up her slick coat. A slow wag flipped his tail behind him as she worked toward her.

His tongue had fallen from his jaws by the time he was near her. Every little detail was so much sharper than he had remembered. Time had dulled her image. Now standing before him against the raging ocean, he was mystified. An easy smile broke across his muzzle. “Hello again, Nayomi.”

Dec 27, 2017 07:10 PM — Post #2

Name Player
Nayomi Slash-GNR

Deep, chocolate orbs scanned the bottom land. A large… almost ginger flame came barreling through the grains of sand. He came rather quickly which sent shock through the girl.

Then when he was in full viewed, her heart fluttered. There he was… in all his tawny glory. He hadn’t changed at all. Why would he? Maybe it was her own rejection that made her think so.

Either way, he was here… he had tracked her or merely on a journey?

His smile caused a little spark within her. However, the flame had dimmed down within her.

“Hello, Jethro” she began. Her body shook slightly with the shock. “It appears the thought of me does not disappoint you enough to turn away and leave me behind…” She mused aloud. Surely he had seen her failure?

Dec 27, 2017 07:20 PM — Post #3

Name Player
Jethro Tank

The smile faltered when she looked at him. There was something in her expression, in the way she held herself. As if she was hoping to shrink away until the world didn’t even notice her. To become one of the many grains of sand below them.

It was her words that flipped his expression entirely. His muscles pulled through disappointment, surprise, and worry before deciding to settle on confusion. “Where did you ever get that idea?” Had something happened between her and Ross after their own encounter? That seemed pretty drastic. They simply did not agree. What had he missed while he wandered?

That doubtful twist in his gut knew he never should have left her behind.

Dec 27, 2017 07:25 PM — Post #4

Name Player
Nayomi Slash-GNR

What made her think that? “I’ve failed everyone. I gathered a small group in hopes I could be something greater… to prove age doesn’t matter… you can be more than what others say you are” she paused.

Memories if Tiberius flooded her. How was she not dead by now? “I.. I’m sorry I left you. I didn’t want you to think I was a dumb child for leaving… they.. icae and them. They treated making a pack like a game. Icarus… he wanted to be Chief.. but he isn’t ready. He is to kind and soft hearted. He doesn’t understand how cruel the world is” she stated shaking her head.

“Ross and I.. he couldn’t see the way I did. None if them did. He told me to leave… so I did” she ended. “I’m sorry” she whispered at the end as she hung her head.

Dec 27, 2017 07:33 PM — Post #5

Name Player
Jethro Tank

He could not fathom why she was apologizing to him. Nothing she did affected him in any way. In fact, she had no reason to apologize to anybody. From what he understood, it was just… what had to happen. She did not fit the mold they expected, and they did not fit her’s.

“Don’t apologize. You have no reason to apologize.” He scoot closer to her, only a couple steps. He wanted to be closer, to console her, but it was still so foreign to him. “From the sounds of it, they failed you. They could not step up to the plate and do what needed to be done to make things happen. If anything, they should be sorry…. I should be sorry. I’m the one who left you.” A string pulled his muscles taut at the realization.

“I should have known you needed me as soon as Ross tried to pick a foolish fight for something he thought he saw. I should have come back sooner. I’m sorry.” His head hung in shame, with his gaze focused in on her paws. So small and fragile. She had been abandoned by him, even after he promised he never would.

Dec 27, 2017 07:43 PM — Post #6

Name Player
Nayomi Slash-GNR

The man tried to flip the apology. He said they should be sorry. They failed her. Did they? Perhaps it was just three against one so she imagined it was her fault.

Then he took a step closer. What Nayomi would give to rewind and go back to the night they slept together. She then would had stayed with him… not to back.

The girl found herself taking a shaky step forward as well. She wanted to nudge his head back up. Look at me, she wanted to say. However, Nayomi only stood there.

“Saw what?” She finally whispered as if it were a secret. What had Ross saw?

Dec 27, 2017 07:50 PM — Post #7

Name Player
Jethro Tank

One paw took a tentative step toward him. More of her dainty leg came into view, her scent becoming stronger. His gaze slipped back toward hers. It had changed. Not as distraught now, still sad, but curious.

“It was something he saw inside me, or thought he did. He’s pretty sure I’m some scoundrel determined to take advantage of you.” The words tasted wrong coming off his own tongue. Much like the water rolling in the background. “You have to know I would never do anything to make you uncomfortable, or hurt you on purpose.”

Did she know? Or had Ross tainted her image of him as well? She seemed receptive enough. Still kind and willing to have him at her side. Hopefully that was true, because he didn’t plan on leaving it anytime soon.

Dec 27, 2017 07:58 PM — Post #8

Name Player
Nayomi Slash-GNR

Nayomi perked her ears. She remembered Ross trying to convince her Jethro was bad.

The girl sighed. “I know… I told him you weren’t like that. He didn’t give you a chance…” She said swallowing.

Nayomi had become a little bit timid since her last meeting with the male. What if she did something wrong?

Without thinking, the girl took a step forward a nudged her friend around the neck. “I missed you…” She said taking a breath of his scent. How would he react? Perhaps he would shy away and leave her? Nayomi didn’t want that… but she didn’t want to leave the warmth before her.

Dec 27, 2017 08:16 PM — Post #9

Name Player
Jethro Tank

Of course he had tried to get her on his side. To convince her he was bad. He was probably trying to protect her from something he saw. Jethro couldn’t really blame Ross, he would have done the same thing in such a situation.

All of the tension was sapped from his bones when she finally reached out for him. She was tentative with the way she nuzzled into his fur. He surged against her, letting his own nose dip into the thick fur around her shoulder. One heavy sigh pushed and pulled at her silky fur. “I’m not going anywhere, not this time.”

Dec 27, 2017 08:27 PM — Post #10

Name Player
Nayomi Slash-GNR

Nayomi felt a shiver course through her body as he returned the gesture. His warm breath was welcomed. The girl closed her eyes as she listened to his deep tone.

He was going to leave her again. She would hold him to his word. “Neither am I… I promise” she said.

Then the time hit her. It was almost evening. The girl slowly brought her head up, but not without a few licks to his shoulder.

“You have traveled far my friend… I suppose it would be in your favor that we find a place to rest?” She asked tilting her head. Man, it was great to see him again.

Dec 27, 2017 08:33 PM — Post #11

Name Player
Jethro Tank

This experienced had aged her. She was already older than she should be, now he was sure she would be an old wise woman at the ripe age of three. It broke his heart some. This tender young maiden never had the chance to be young and free without a worry in mind.

Her heat was slowly pulled from his own, the tickle of her words leaving a hum in his throat. “I wouldn’t mind that.” A softer smile hooked at his lips. He was tentative with how he acted, still afraid she might startle and run off.

Dec 27, 2017 09:00 PM — Post #12

Name Player
Nayomi Slash-GNR

Nay smiled. He wouldn’t leave her. The male actually wanted to find a place to rest.

Humming, the girl beyond her years began to walk away. She brushed gently against Jethro before turning her head to see if he would follow.

“I saw a nice place… The dip caused by erosion… covered by some brush..” She said blinking.

Dec 27, 2017 09:05 PM — Post #13

Name Player
Jethro Tank

Her face had finally curled upward in something resembling happiness. It took some of the weight off his chest at least.

Not long after she brushed past him did he follow. Each thick paw slapping against the ground with a lighter step than before. “Then lead the way, M’Lady.”

Dec 27, 2017 09:08 PM — Post #14

Name Player
Nayomi Slash-GNR

Nayomi smiled at his words. She had always enjoyed the way he spoke. His words were so elegant compared to the others… boys.

No, she will not think of them. The girl flicked her tail as she padded toward the den like area she spotted earlier. The sun was beginning to go down by now.

The pair would arrive at a good time.

Finally reaching the entrance, she peered in. It was rather large… perfect.

“Would you like to go in first?” She asked flicking a paw to signal he was welcome to go in.

Dec 27, 2017 09:13 PM — Post #15

Showing page 1 of 2.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.