Roleplay Forums | Map

that’s when the summer caved in
[CW] early summer / night / 60°F / on the southeastern shore

Name Player
Machello Nevero maiyev
Achievements (?)
None yet!

She had been here.

It was dark now. A color ebony as his fur had settled over the land, and, consequently, the waters. Otavio had wished to settle down before they trekked onward—to recuperate for the night—but his brother was restless, and for a number of reasons. Between a nagging tinge of hunger, a bit of thirst, and the steady ache in his legs, Machello could not sleep.

So, instead, he walked.

He had done much of this in days past. As much as his muscles protested, he did not mind it; it had actually become rather soothing, really, simply taking in the trees that stood around him, and the sound of water lapping to his right. Even without the moon to illuminate the woods, he could see it all well enough. Could keep himself somewhat distracted with shapes and shadows.

If there was anything worse than hunger, thirst, or muscle aches, it was abstinence.

And Machello could hardly contain himself any longer.

He and Otavio hadn’t seen a pretty face since they’d left the springs. That had been tolerable for a time—but now, it had entered the realm of unbearable. The man had hoped to find someone worth his time in these woods before turning in for the evening. Someone worth indulging in.

Instead, he had found her scent.

It was exceedingly faint, but he would not mistake it anywhere.

Serafina’s.

She had been here. A while ago.

With a low sigh, Machello came to a stop in the midst of the timber, and sat. He stared out over the lake, watching what pale ripples he could see fan across its surface. He would tell Otavio once he returned—but he had no intention of returning yet.

Jan 12, 2018 09:07 PM

[ ignore ]
[ Edited: Jan 13, 2018 01:12 AM by Machello ]
Name Player
Ravana Slash-GNR
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Ravana had left in the night. She was searching for some more herbs for Rune. He still needed to cool his fever down. Luckily, the lake from earlier was near.

The woman was no longer starving, and her frame had formed into its normal curvy, beautiful self. It felt nice to be back in her own skin.

Golden eyes peered around until the landed upon a figure in the distance. Dark in color. Ravana wasn’t sure if she should say something or just continue on.

The dark woman chose to continue on… but what she wanted was by the stranger. Great. She began to make her way slowly over.

Jan 12, 2018 09:13 PM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Machello Nevero maiyev
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Behind him, the undergrowth stirred. Machello’s ear twitched. He canted his head to cast its source a sidelong glance. A shadow lingered in his periphery, wolf-like and slim.

Perhaps Delevero had sent him a meal to sate his voracity.

“Why do you lurk in the trees?” he asked the shadow, voice to the ears like velvet is upon skin. “Come out.”

Jan 12, 2018 09:43 PM — Post #2

Name Player
Ravana Slash-GNR
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Well… this sounded familiar. Ravana slid her tongue against her lips. The male asked for her to come out and why she lurked in the shadows.

“I’m afraid my beauty may blind you…” She chuckled slightly. Her French accent caressing every word… smooth and mysterious.

With that, the curvy woman entered into the moonlight. Her pelt almost sparkling like Rune’s had. Her head was high but slightly tilted as if saying: I did what you asked, now what?

Jan 12, 2018 09:48 PM — Post #3

Name Player
Machello Nevero maiyev
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Him, blinded by beauty. Machello breathed a scoff, rising onto his paws. He turned his body, left flank now facing the silk-voiced woman. He could make out just enough of her in the pale light to warrant a tongue across his lips.

Silently, he gave a grateful prayer.

“Where I come from, there is a spring,” Machello purred finally, extending a paw, as if he may step forward. But, instead, he lingered where he was.

The dark male held her firm with his eyes, their hue shone deep blue in night’s shroud.

“I’ve looked into it a number of times, and have yet to go blind.”

Machello couldn’t stand how far away she was. Still, his body did not move a muscle.

Lowly, he beckoned her.

“Come here.”

Jan 12, 2018 10:00 PM — Post #4

Name Player
Ravana Slash-GNR
Achievements (?)
None yet!

The male spoke some curious words. A smirk slowly formed upon her maw. He had yet to go blind by beauty… now a smile replaced the smirk.

A good few chosen words. Then his deep tone beckoned for her to come closer. Who was she to deny? The dark woman had stress and irritation, so maybe the company if this stranger would do her some good.

With that, Ravana began to walk forward until she was a foot away from him. Bright, golden and green eyes peered up at the male. No words were said only a chin lift and a slight smirk.

What were you going to do now, pretty boy? She noted he was black in color and had bright blue eyes… like the ocean.

Jan 12, 2018 10:05 PM — Post #5

Name Player
Machello Nevero maiyev
Achievements (?)
None yet!

An obedient one. Machello couldn’t help but let a smile play upon his lips. Oh, how he’d been blessed in such a time of need.

The dusky male watched her for a time, gaze roving her, the pleasure in his features obscured in shadow. Several beats passed before he took a step closer, tilting his muzzle downward to meet her eyes from beneath the lids of his.

“Still… I have yet to go blind.”

Machello brushed past her, letting the tips of his fur meet hers before parting their sides. He was tantalizingly close, drawing himself in a slow circle around her, taking in every angle.

Assessing.

“Tell me your name.”

Jan 12, 2018 10:17 PM — Post #6

Name Player
Ravana Slash-GNR
Achievements (?)
None yet!

A low chuckle escaped her maw at his words. “A shame…” She replied with a smirk.

As his fur brushed passed here, she felt something within her spark. A coal to a fire that was slowly forming.

Her head turned slightly to watch him. What did he have in mind? “Ravana” she stated. “And yours?” She asked as she stood in the same position.

Jan 12, 2018 10:21 PM — Post #7

Name Player
Machello Nevero maiyev
Achievements (?)
None yet!

A shame for her, perhaps, having her beauty undermined—for Machello, though? His sight was anything but.

He had made it around her backside when he paused, enjoying such a vantage.

“Ravana,” he tested, enjoying the name’s flavor as he lingered where he was, thinking. Eventually, he began to slither up her other side, no longer withholding closeness from her. Her fur felt too nice on his.

As his hip and shoulder met each of hers, he craned his neck to bury his muzzle into her nape. He let his nose sit just behind her ear.

“My name is Nero.”

Jan 12, 2018 10:40 PM — Post #8

Name Player
Ravana Slash-GNR
Achievements (?)
None yet!

The dark man was very alluring. His power became stronger as he purred her name. Then, his larger body came up against hers.

As he buried his muzzle into her neck, she felt a thrill shiver down her spine. His name was then said into her ear. “A powerful name” she replied as her tail swished and weaved its way around his legs.

“And what do you plan to do with that power?” She asked in a low, seductive voice. What indeed.

Jan 12, 2018 10:44 PM — Post #9

Name Player
Machello Nevero maiyev
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Machello could feel her giving way to him in the way her muscles tensed and her hair stood on end. With his face buried in her fur, the male’s smile grew into a grin.

A powerful name for a powerful wolf. Sometimes, he felt Nero might suit him better than the one he was given at birth—but alas. He couldn’t dwell on such things; the woman was questioning his intentions.

Was it not obvious?

Machello slid his head from the back of her neck, letting his cheek hover next to hers as he watched her from the corner of his eye. The male kept his chin up now, displaying his stature over hers. He was quiet for a moment, contemplating.

“I plan to have my way with you,” he said finally, definitively, “provided you will let me.”

Truth be told, he would do so regardless. Machello was sure that Delevero would approve of this pairing.

And he would not squander it.

Jan 12, 2018 11:13 PM — Post #10

Name Player
Ravana Slash-GNR
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Ravana wasn’t dumb, she knew what this male wanted. Truth be told, the woman wouldn’t deny him. It was about time she got some fund. Besides, it would allow her to blow off some steam.

With that, the woman gave a playful growl as she turned her head toward the side if his neck and began to give some affectionate nips and nibbles.

“And if I refuse?” She rumbled into his ear. Her tail continued to rub up against his legs.

Jan 12, 2018 11:20 PM — Post #11

Name Player
Machello Nevero maiyev
Achievements (?)
None yet!

She wished to play coy, then. That was a game he knew well.

Machello sidestepped away from Ravana. Their fur parted. He turned his gaze from her to some place deep in the trees.

“Then our encounter will end,” he lied easily. “Is that what you’d prefer?”

Jan 12, 2018 11:56 PM — Post #12

Name Player
Ravana Slash-GNR
Achievements (?)
None yet!

It was s shame he stepped away. It was like he was filling this tube but when it almost reached the top… He would let it go back down a little. Suspicion.

Is that what she preferred? “No…” She said simply. Her French accent quite noticeable. The woman took a short step towards him. “And I have a feeling you wouldn’t want it to end without a reward” she noted aloud. Her golden eyes took in every detail of the man who stood before her.

Jan 13, 2018 12:01 AM — Post #13

Name Player
Machello Nevero maiyev
Achievements (?)
None yet!

“No…”

Machello pivoted slightly, offering her a place in his periphery once more.

“And I have a feeling you wouldn’t want it to end without a reward.”

The male chuckled softly, turning back to her in full. He took a step towards her; towards closing the distance between them again.

“I wouldn’t,” he admitted, feigning sheepish hesitation before nuzzling his way back into the fur on her neck.

Give now. Take later.

Jan 13, 2018 12:18 AM — Post #14

Name Player
Ravana Slash-GNR
Achievements (?)
None yet!

She brought a chuckle out if the male. What made her smile was him walking closer to her then sticking his muzzle into her neck.

As he took in her scent, the woman nipped at his ears and the side of his neck.  Would they take this slow or… more aggressive?

Jan 13, 2018 12:22 AM — Post #15

Showing page 1 of 2.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.