Roleplay Forums | Map

repose
afternoon, stormy

Adrian is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Adrian Vibe

He had ventured west, just as he’d planned to do after meeting the quiet stranger out in the midst of those fields. If that even could be called a meeting, anyway. Adrian didn’t really think so.

He had found his way into a rather interesting section of terrain that he did not think he’d ever seen or explored before, and in which he had remained content to reside for the last couple of days or so. It seemed relatively quiet, which was good. He was able to come by enough prey to keep himself going, and there was no problems with water to satiate thirst and keep him cool if the days grew warm.

Although there was no danger of that today, with the storm going on overhead. It had cooled the air pleasantly, and with the abundance of trees around he also didn’t have to worry about getting soaked.

Perhaps this would be as good of a place as any to stay for a while, regain strength. He could try it out for a few more days, anyway.

Feb 11, 2018 08:59 PM

[ ignore ]
Name Player
Juliette Slash-GNR

Juliette was humming a rather pleasant tune. Her meeting with the grey wolf and the pup was bitter sweet. However… She wasnt about to let that get her down.

The small beauty padded her way east to see what was around. What happened to be around was another wolf… Rather large and fluffy. Though it was summer… He seemed like a perfect pillow… Not that Julie would use him for that… Or use him at all in an ill fashion.

For right now… The woman would walk in slowly… There was a slight breeze… So he most likely could smell her.

Feb 13, 2018 07:45 AM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Adrian Vibe

Adrian’s gaze was drawn upward as another flash of lightning lit up an otherwise dark, stormy sky. A not so distant rumble of thunder was quick to follow it, which almost seemed to shake his increasingly fragile frame to its very core. This place, it sort of reminded him of the labyrinth. What was left there now, he wondered? Did any of the Union members remain? Or was it still as desolate as it had been when he and Epidemic had visited it, last winter?

He missed it. The place he had once called home, and of course, those who had once been there with him. His friends, formerly, but they were all gone now. They wouldn’t want anything to do with him. More than likely, they’d be ashamed of him.

His head bowed. Adrian deserved to be alone, as he was now.

Then, however, his nose twitched. And on the breeze that carried the fresh scent of rain, he also detected the presence of another. He brought his eyes up, looking around for them. With any luck, they’d be like that last wolf he’d met.

Quiet, keeping their distance. Another Tater, he did not need - nor did he want.

Feb 13, 2018 07:19 PM — Post #2

Name Player
Juliette Slash-GNR

Soft paw steps came closer and closer to the wolf. Something was… Off. A crash of thunder and lightening caused her mint green gaze to turn upwards. What a sight. Beauty and danger wrapped in one.

Finally… She turned her orbs down upon the larger male. He seemed to skinny. “You ok sir?” she asked. Her tone was sweet and slightly concerned… But maybe he didnt want pity? Juliette had met similar wolves before.

Feb 13, 2018 07:31 PM — Post #3

Name Player
Adrian Vibe

No, of course other wolves couldn’t keep their distance. That usually was the way of things. This time it was a female, smaller in height but built well. It almost made Adrian envious. He remembered when he had been healthy and strong. Something he’d probably never be again.

The woman asked him a question, prompting Adrian to finally look her in the eyes. He saw concern there, heard it in her tone. It annoyed him, angered him even. Why did she care? Why would anyone bother to ask a complete stranger if they were alright?

And she had called him sir. That was a term of respect that he most definitely did not deserve.

Adrian’s expression hardened, but he didn’t have the energy to get angry. He didn’t bother to sit up. ”Stay away. Cursed.” He spoke, hoping that this one wouldn’t be like Tater. Wouldn’t insist that she could help him, when she could not.

Feb 14, 2018 08:02 PM — Post #4

Name Player
Juliette Slash-GNR

The young woman paused at the sudden hardened look of the male. His words then confirmed his feelings. Ah yes… He was the kind that didnt want help.

“Then shall I let you die?” she asked tilting her head. Death could be a nice thing… Peaceful. However… He appeared to be starving. He still had a chance to live.

Therefore.. Mint green gaze starred into his as if trying to light a spark within him to live.

Feb 14, 2018 08:11 PM — Post #5

Name Player
Adrian Vibe

Should she let him die, the woman asked. Adrian tipped his head curiously, eyes softening slightly as he studied her with a less intense gaze than before. He hadn’t ever heard anyone ask him that, before. Usually people were just ignorant or else they’d fallen over themselves trying to help in some way.

But not this one. She had just asked him if she should let him die. Slowly, Adrian nodded. ”Wouldn’t be so bad.” He commented in a sullen fashion, lowering his head to rest it upon a paw.

Feb 15, 2018 09:58 AM — Post #6

Name Player
Juliette Slash-GNR

The woman looked the male over. “Why do you want to die?“she asked tilting her head. A strange wish it was to rot in the sun. However… She supposed he could have nothing to live for.

Feb 15, 2018 10:21 AM — Post #7

Name Player
Adrian Vibe

Why did he wish to die, she had asked. Adrian’s eyes narrowed, and for a time, he said nothing. The question didn’t exactly sound dismayed, or concerned, or anything of that nature. More perhaps.. simply curious. Wondering why someone would wish to die. As it should have been, with someone as young as this female.

Lightning flashed again, and a distant rumble of thunder once more shook the earth. ”Cursed. Useless. No friends. No purpose-” Adrian’s voice had started out soft, but it grew louder with each word, until the final one emerged as a frustrated, saddened.. whimpering growl. ”Failure.” He breathed.

”Stay away.” He added again, turning his head away.

Feb 15, 2018 12:07 PM — Post #8

Name Player
Juliette Slash-GNR

This man was truly a fascination. He wished to die because life wished to kill him. “I don’t have friends, or family, or really a purpose at the moment, yet I don’t want to die,” she stated.

The woman could feel his anger and sadness as his voice rose. “Who says you are cursed? Just because you have failed, no matter how many times… doesn’t mean you are cursed,” she said in a comforting tone.

Feb 15, 2018 12:17 PM — Post #9

Name Player
Adrian Vibe

The much younger woman told him that she didn’t have any of those things either, but she didn’t want to die. And then, the cliche no matter how many times he failed, it didn’t mean he was cursed. Adrian let out a small huff, clearly annoyed, but more so pitying the female before him. She was so young and naive, just as he had once been.

”Cursed. Failed my friends. Parents even, hated me.” And that was where it had hit him. He’d been a failure, a disappointment all of his life. Only it had taken him until now to realize it.

Feb 15, 2018 02:29 PM — Post #10

Name Player
Juliette Slash-GNR

Juliette listened to his annoyance. Well… He would have to deal with it cause he couldnt go anywhere. “But if you die you will be confirming and making yourself a failure” she stated.

“But you can work yourself to not be a failure. You arent one to me…” she said trying to gjve him an idea of where to start
He could be her friend.

Feb 15, 2018 05:38 PM — Post #11

Name Player
Adrian Vibe

This one, it seemed, was turning out to be more stubborn than Adrian had initially anticipated. He did agree with what she said next, however, although likely not like she had intended. ”Already confirmed. Might as well die.” He spoke indifferently, casting his eyes upwards, toward the cloudy, stormy sky.

She was trying to convince him that he wasn’t a failure for whatever insane reason. He was just a stranger, he should not have meant anything to her. What was it with wolves like this, thinking they could go around with their kind words trying to make everyone believe like they did? Arrogant. That’s what it was, and it annoyed him.

”You don’t know me. Not even my name. Therefore, you can’t possibly judge whether or not I’m a failure.” With a sudden, small burst of energy, Adrian started to push himself up into a sitting position. If he couldn’t convince this woman to leave him alone like he wanted, he’d have to leave for himself. He didn’t feel like arguing with anyone about things like this that should not have even mattered to them. It almost seemed more draining than physical movement.

Feb 15, 2018 08:58 PM — Post #12

Name Player
Juliette Slash-GNR

Ears perked to listen to his annoyed words. Juliette sighed. It wasn’t her place to tell him to die or not. “You are right… I don’t, but I hope you understand that your life is more important than you think” she said before getting up herself.

The woman lifted a paw as to stop him from rising even more. “No need to waste energy, I shall be making my leave. Farewell, and I hope you think about my words,” she stated before turning and walking away.

-attempted exit-

Feb 17, 2018 01:04 PM — Post #13

Showing page 1 of 1.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.