Roleplay Forums | Map

Jurassic Park is my jam

Tosibi is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Tosibi Kelsea

Your OOC Name Kelsea

Age 26

Timezone Mountain

What made you want to join Horizon? Dude, I’m really excited to get into writing a character that is not human. Also, I’ve been looking at this site off and on for a while and its so pretty. I also like that there is no plotting outside of posts and everything is open.

Where else do you RP, if anywhere? Where have you RPed in the past? I currently roleplay on What Lies We Breathe. In the past I’ve roleplayed on a site for twilight fans called Bella Luna and a harry potter site called Pottersworld.

Do you have any cool hobbies, or things you’re interested in? I like crocheting. Its relaxing, doesn’t take much thought, and i can crank out a project while watching tv. Reading is also a great thing, so far I’ve read ten books this year, working on my eleventh.

What’s something you’re really excited about right now? I’m super excited for the new Jurassic World movie. Like legit. I have been a Jurassic Park/World fan since I can remember and the fact that the new movie comes out on my birthday this year is just like the fates aligning and I need to see it.

Any adorable pets and/or children we should know about? No Children or Pets, but I freaking love cats. Like, if you have a cat and I get to see pictures, it’s the best part of my day. I also love dogs. I want like three of each when I get a house of my own. I do have a husband I can show you… but I don’t think that’s the type of adorable you meant.

Two truths and a LIE— post two truths and a lie and we’ll guess which one is the lie :)
It took me two years to crochet a blanket.
I feel iffy about fish. Depending on my mood I could take it or leave it.
This year will mark the fifth year of me being married.

Feb 21, 2018 09:29 AM

[ ignore ]
Name Player
Damien Aderly Dylan
Achievements (?)
2mos 100posts artist profile

Welcome, Kelsea!

If you want a dose of Fluffy Good Boys Pics I definitely recommend stalking other intro posts orrr peek here!: http://horizon.taiyae.com/home/viewthread/10980/

I feel like 1 is the lie but I could be wrong considering I have no idea about this kinda stuff?

Looking forward to seeing you around! :D

Feb 21, 2018 10:03 AM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Bucky Rangers Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper otm profile

Welcome Kelsea! Oh I’m so glad I’m not the only oe who is attracted to a roleplay site based on how pretty it is :P When I saw the site I was like ‘navigating here is so easy’ and it encouraged me to stay and explore before I joined.

Tosibi loks really cool and I hope I get a chance to meet him IC soon :D

I LOVE IT when a movie comes out on your birthday! I’ve had a couple of PoTC come out on mine. One day a Marvel Movie will be on my birthday and I’ll squee the place down.

I agree 1 is the lie :)

Oh, your wish is my command! Say hi to Leo a rangdoll x who I adopted a couple of years ago. He’s a typical ragdoll whose obsessed with people and cuddling with my dog, and as I type this is snuggled on my feet. 

Feb 21, 2018 04:13 PM — Post #2

Tosibi is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Tosibi Kelsea

nice to meet you both! and thank you for the lovely opportunities for fluffy love <3

1 is not the lie :-* but good guess! It was my first big project and I had to set it down and pick it back up multiple times over the two years to finally finish it.

And that is awesome! I am also a fan of the Marvel movies and I would also Squee into oblivion if there was one that came out on my birthday.

I look forward to interacting with you IC as well! <3

Feb 21, 2018 04:27 PM — Post #3

Showing page 1 of 1.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.