Roleplay Forums | Map

Good morning
[continuation] Present date / cloudy / morning / with Jethro

Nayomi is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Nayomi Slash-GNR

Nayomi had been sleeping under a tree. This sure was a beautiful place, and the creek that ran not to far away only eased her tensions. The girl was relaxed and happy for once in her life.

What made her happy though was not the nature, but the wolf that she got to enjoy it with. Her best friend and she had pledged not to part anymore. Now she knew she no longer was going to be alone, and that someone cared for her no matter her past mistakes.

Her eyes blinked open as she yawned and peered out over the horizon. A shame the sun wasn’t out, she noted.

Mar 02, 2018 10:26 PM

[ ignore ]
Jethro is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Jethro Tank

He had been sat near her, though not touching. Just near enough he could observe the way her sides heaved and her muscles twitched while she slept.

When he had woken, chasing the sun’s rising heels, they had been splayed against one another. Fur meshed, and limbs tangled. As gently as possible he’d pried himself away to take care of whatever morning business he had too.

Of course, he was quick about it. Afraid she would wake up alone. She might think he had gone back on his word.

“Good morning sleeping beauty.”

Mar 02, 2018 10:33 PM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Nayomi Slash-GNR

Due to being drunk on just getting up, his voice startled her for a moment. However, her tired eyes soon lit up as they landed upon Jethro. A smile soon crept upon her features.

He appeared almost like an angel as the faint sunlight swirled around him. “Good morning,” she said as her small body slowly rose. Her chocolate orbs blinked as they didn’t steer away from the man. She was afraid he may disappear if she did.

Mar 02, 2018 10:36 PM — Post #2

Name Player
Jethro Tank

Her gaze remained heavy on his shoulders as she did her best to brush off whatever sleep remained. A deep chuckle lilted from his lips. She still looked so dreary, so out of it.

“You seem to have slept well.” Based on the fact it took her until now to wake up. He was glad she was able to sleep as long as she pleased. It meant nothing troubled her into something unsteady.

Mar 29, 2018 11:43 AM — Post #3

Name Player
Nayomi Slash-GNR

The man laughed and Nayomi couldn’t help but tilt her head in her drowsy state. Her mind wasn’t all there yet, so she just stared until he spoke.

“I did indeed,” only cause you were there… but she didn’t add on the last part. Their travels had taken them to a beautiful place . The creek had a lovely bubbling sound as it ran over the rocks.

The girl wouldn’t mind staying here a bit longer… that is if Jethro wanted to. “We picked a lovely spot,” she blurted out… not wanting the silence to over take them.

Apr 01, 2018 06:32 PM — Post #4

Name Player
Jethro Tank

His mind eased itself of any worries as he watched her. Still not entirely awake, to be sure, but she spoke. A slight gravel from the still lingering sleep in her throat.

She was quick to drag his thoughts elsewhere as she spoke of the area. Lovely, she had called it. Was anything lovely anymore? Not when she was there.

Such thoughts seemed unwarranted. He was quick to flick his gaze anywhere but her before she was asking questions as to why it had lingered so long. “It is quite peaceful, isn’t it?”

Apr 11, 2018 12:28 PM — Post #5

Name Player
Nayomi Slash-GNR

Nayomi noted Jethro’s gaze lingering upon her. Honestly, she didn’t mind if the eyes were his only. Now if it were a stranger, she may have thought she was prey.

The man gave another adjective to the place they sat. “Indeed. I wouldn’t mind returning sometime,” she replied with a soft smile and an exhale of air.

“Or if you ever get tired of wandering… we could settle here,” she paused. “Th… that is if you still want me to be with you…” She said. “As company…” Nay quickly clarified. Her fur began to burn hot at all the words that didn’t speak the whole truth.

“Or we could pick another place… or we can wander forever… whatever you… want” her voice softening at the end as her eyes looked to him then to her paws.

Apr 14, 2018 06:35 PM — Post #6

Name Player
Jethro Tank

There she went. Stuttering and tumbling all over herself. Her fears working too fast for her own mouth to keep up. He gave a soft chuckle and peeked at her sideways.

“You know it isn’t just about what I want.” If they were to continue like this for as long as he had hoped, her opinion would matter. This was not a one sided adventure. “If that is what you wish for, I can make it happen.”

Apr 20, 2018 03:59 PM — Post #7

Name Player
Nayomi Slash-GNR

Nay turned her head to look at her friend. Her lips quirked into a smile as he spoke. “I just want you to be happy… But im happy as long as you are with me” she ended.

The girl wanted to clear up that Jethro was all she wanted and needed… Before he replied to her statement.

Then her eyes looked around. “Besides… Winter isnt far off. I imagine we should start looking for places to settle…” she said.

Apr 24, 2018 05:43 PM — Post #8

Name Player
Jethro Tank

Her words brought a steady thrill to his heart. Some sort of peace hung within him. Something he was not willing to let go.

“Yes, that is probably a good idea…” This place wouldn’t be bad to settle in. Moving water which would not freeze in the cold. With the patch of forestry, many animals would come here to hide from the cold open plains. It could be perfect for whatever may happen.

“I do think this might be the perfect place, unless you have somewhere else in mind?”

May 06, 2018 07:03 PM — Post #9

Name Player
Nayomi Slash-GNR

Nay scanned the area as if she were judging it. “I like it very much,” she finally decided giving her friend a nod.

“Jethro…” she began slowly. “I know in winter… things turn strange for males and females. My parents talked to me about it… if we are to stay together,” she swallowed. “How is that going to… go?” She asked. Nay felt her pelt burning.

Would he leave to find a woman to mate with? The thought saddened her greatly.

May 06, 2018 07:43 PM — Post #10

Name Player
Jethro Tank

A smile grew across his features. It was settled. They would stay here for the winter. If something came up and they needed to move, it could but done. For now, however, they would settle in.

Everything quickly came to a sudden halt. He swallowed deeply, trying not to choke on his own thoughts. “That is not something you need to worry about. While it might… become more.. ahem... difficult, for me to control myself around you during your heat. I won’t force myself on you, or wander off too far.” Never had he seen this sort of conversation coming up. Sure it was inevitable, but he had wanted to avoid it.

What he didn’t feel was necessary to mention was how possessive he might become. Unless she told him she wanted to… Gods he didn’t want to think about that, with somebody else.  Nope, moving on. Think of something else.

May 21, 2018 11:40 AM — Post #11

Name Player
Nayomi Slash-GNR

Nay felt comforted. Stress seemed to leave her as he assured her everything was going to be alright. What if she lost control though? The girl never had heat before.

Secretly… She wouldnt mind her and Jethro… No she couldnt think that way. He was just a friend right? Trying to protect her.

Nay leaned in next to the man. “Thank you” she said softly.

May 21, 2018 07:48 PM — Post #12

Showing page 1 of 1.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.