breaks through the ice. it me

Name Player
Elio Sara
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Your OOC Name sara

Age problematic 15

Timezone GMT+1 or whatever poland is

What made you want to join Horizon? i’ve never really been anywhere without ooc plotting, so i’m excited to try!

Where else do you RP, if anywhere? Where have you RPed in the past? mostly over skype

Do you have any cool hobbies, or things you’re interested in? i love art, music and marvel a lot, but other than that i’m pretty basic tbh

What’s something you’re really excited about right now? my baby sis was born recently so that’s pretty cool!

Any adorable pets and/or children we should know about? aside from said sister, there’s ren, my four year old akita inu.

Two truths and a LIE— post two truths and a lie and we’ll guess which one is the lie :)

uHHHH. i’ve lived in england for almost 10 years, i’m 5’1”,  i’ve broken my arm three times

Mar 18, 2018 06:28 AM

[ ignore ]
[ Edited: Mar 18, 2018 09:22 AM by Elio ]
Name Player
Briar Rainy Staff
Achievements (?)
artist helper

Welcome, Sara! I humbly demand pics of your no doubt beautiful Akita pls. Congrats on baby sister!!

I am going to guess that three arm breaks is a lie, because owwwwww ;O;

Mar 18, 2018 07:19 AM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Amelie Sam Staff
Achievements (?)
2mos 6mos 100ooc 100posts 250posts helper lonelythreads profile tumblr welcomeguide wikicontributor

-will also need to see the doggo-

WELCOME, SARA

I’m gonna guess you haven’t lived in England for 10 years?

Mar 18, 2018 02:56 PM — Post #2

Name Player
Aethon Nesryn-Daniels armadillo
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Henlo Sara! Congrats on the new human baby and also on ur fur baby being an akita that is so cool ;-;

Welcome welcome! Horizon is also my first site without ooc planning too, it’s very fun.

I’m going to guess your lie is you breaking your arm three times cuz i’ve never broken an arm so let’s start a club of unbroken arms

Mar 18, 2018 08:33 PM — Post #3

Name Player
Bucky Rangers Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper otm profile

Welcome Sara! AKITO PHOTOS, PLS PLS :d

HOW HAVE YOU BROKEN YOUR ARM THREE TIMES that’s so outrageous it must be true. I guess the lie is England - I reckon you’ve lived there 12 years or something :P

Mar 24, 2018 06:58 AM — Post #4

Name Player
Asaya Tyson InfiniteChaos
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Hello and welcome to Horizon! The no OOC Plotting thing is certainly interesting, and even I to this day still sometimes struggle to not ask someone. But we’re all friends here, even me a loner in real life actually might have a friend or two on here!

Enjoy your time with us! <3

Apr 01, 2018 10:29 PM — Post #5

Showing page 1 of 1.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.