Roleplay Forums | Map

Jesus Take the Wheel
[summons] Calling for Leas/ morning/ front of Caves/ present date

Name Player
Mintaka Slash-GNR
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Since Icarus came… Mintaka couldnt shake the thought of the boy that got her into trouble. All he did was whine and cry. At the time… It made the girl angry… But then she thought of Azalea. What would she do if an angry pup wandered into their den? Probably the same as Aiden.

That was why she needed to apologize. However… Another wolf was needed in order to make this work. “Leas!” she barked in the caves. She needed a guardian. Old Mintaka would go on her own… But she got wacked in the head with some wisdom and knew it better if an adult go with her.

“Leas!” she called out one more time as she waved her tail. Who knew? Perhaps they could get another lesson in.

Mar 18, 2018 07:48 AM

[ ignore ]
Name Player
Leas Fitzroy Matti
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Leas emerged from the caverns, blinking lightly even at the dull light outside. It always took a moment of adjustment after coming out of the gloomy caves where only cracks allowed in any real light.

The girl didn’t sound distressed as she called, but she certainly was yelling for Leas. Did Mintaka already want to go hunting again? Leas understood pups were excitable, but the brown wolf couldn’t spend all of her time with a single child.

“Yes, Mintaka, I’m here.” She said softly, approaching the girl and figuring the child would explain what she wanted.

Mar 18, 2018 09:20 AM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Mintaka Slash-GNR
Achievements (?)
None yet!

“I need to go to the Vanguard…” she said getting straight to the point. This needed to be done as some sort of redeeming trip. “I scared a boy over there one time and I ‘eed to apologize” she said quickly.

Would Leas join her or give her the ok to go by herself. Mintaka would let her decide. The girl shuffled her paws… Anxious to get moving either way.

Mar 18, 2018 10:07 AM — Post #2

Name Player
Leas Fitzroy Matti
Achievements (?)
None yet!

The girl indeed did not waste any time explaining what she wanted, which was a trip to…somewhere else. At least she was trying to be good, right? She was asking Leas to go, and she wanted to apologize. Nevermind that the reason she needed to apologize was because she scared someone else’s poor puppy.

“I….where is the Vanguard?” Leas didn’t even know about this pack really. She hadn’t heard that name before, and no one else had mentioned any other packs being very close to them. How far had Mintaka traveled to scare a puppy and find out the name of a different pack?

“W-when did you go there?” She tried to keep track of when the child had wandered off at least, it must have been one of the more recent trips or Mintaka wouldn’t have been big enough to make it very far on her own.

Mar 18, 2018 02:31 PM — Post #3

Name Player
Mintaka Slash-GNR
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Leas didn’t seem… mad… sort of. She sure was curious though. Mintaka waved her tail. “Very near… ‘ight next to us,” she replied. “They are nice… Rath knows the ‘eader as well” she stated.

“Uhm… not long ago” she said simply. “I got lost in the fog,” she stated. It was an honest mistake and she planned on telling Icarus this… clear her name.

Mar 18, 2018 02:37 PM — Post #4

Name Player
Leas Fitzroy Matti
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Leas furrowed her eyebrows together. The Vanguard was right next to them? And Rath knew them? They must have been new in the forest, and Leas must have just missed meeting them. Rath did spend a lot more time outside of the caverns, and she supposed if they had neighbors it would be good to know something about them.

Though, if Mintaka was the pack’s first impression of the Evergreens, Leas would understand if they weren’t impressed. She sighed slightly. That weird fog from a number of weeks ago. She was almost surprised the girl had made it back if she’d gotten lost during it. But well, she had.

“D-do you want to go now?” She didn’t see any point in saying no, Mintaka didn’t listen anyway. At least if she went with then perhaps she’d meet them and be able to smooth over whatever damage Mintaka had caused by scaring a puppy. Plus, if she just sent the girl alone, she’d likely only manage to meet the same puppy and scare them again.

Mar 18, 2018 02:53 PM — Post #5

Name Player
Mintaka Slash-GNR
Achievements (?)
None yet!

This seemed to not go the way she wanted to. However, it needed to be done and Leas needed to understand she meant well. “I want you to join me,” the girl said finally.

She felt strange now asking Leas to come with her. It seemed the woman still didn’t completely trust the girl and thought Mintaka still was trying to do something bad.

“Isnt ‘at what you wanted? Me to ask… you to come?” She asked tilting her head.

Mar 18, 2018 03:10 PM — Post #6

Name Player
Leas Fitzroy Matti
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Had she confused the girl with her question. She just gave a little nod, yes, she was going to go with. Mintaka seemed to want to act grown-up, but then Leas had to remember she was a child still. She didn’t understand the same things.

“Y-yes. I…Thank you for asking before you went. I’ll come with you and we can go to the other pack.” This is what she had wanted all along, just for the girl to ask when she wanted to go somewhere. For once, Leas felt like she could leave for a little while. Not long, of course, just the day or so it would take to get there and return with the girl.

Maybe Mintaka was making some progress towards being…good. Leas felt like all along she had been explaining what she had wanted and the child had just ignored it. “It’s important that wolves in the pack know where you’re going, if you just left and got lost, we wouldn’t know where to look for you.” Did that help clarify why she wanted to be asked? Leas’ didn’t find herself to be mean or unreasonable, but some of the puppies had just seemed to obstinately against following rules that had perfectly logical reasons.

Mar 18, 2018 03:29 PM — Post #7

Name Player
Mintaka Slash-GNR
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Mintaka offered a smile. Honestly, it was so bad to ask for help. Perhaps it would’ve been much easier to explore if she had just asked Leas. However, she had thought there were to many pups for her to join Mintaka on the journey.

If only Dion had experienced this… if only he stayed a bit longer. The girl sighed at the thought of him before nodding. “I understand,” she said. There was no need to dig up the past.

Mar 18, 2018 04:25 PM — Post #8

Name Player
Leas Fitzroy Matti
Achievements (?)
None yet!

That was Mintaka’s usual response. Leas didn’t know if she really understood or not, but for now she had already agreed to go with the girl.

“Alright, let’s get headed that direction.” She glanced at the sky, seeing clouds that might mean rain later. Well, it was morning at least, so hopefully they’d be able to make good time there and back underneath the trees. “W-which way is it?” Leas hadn’t been there, and the girl hadn’t actually explained where to go, just that it was close apparently.

[Fade to a continuation?]

Mar 18, 2018 04:52 PM — Post #9

Name Player
Mintaka Slash-GNR
Achievements (?)
None yet!

The girl nodded. Ok, she couldn’t screw up this time. If she wanted to be strong… She needed allies… friends whatever they were.

The child flicked her tail and began to walk toward the area she saw the boy… and Icarus for the first time.

Mar 18, 2018 05:02 PM — Post #10

Showing page 1 of 1.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.