Roleplay Forums | Map

Serving Others Forever Will Get You No Thrown
[summons] Calling for Dionysus/ cloudy 67 F/ late evening/ at border of Geysers

Mintaka is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Mintaka Slash-GNR

The sun was starting to go down. Mintaka thought this would be the best time to do what she needed to do.

The girl rose from her position outside the caverns and made her way toward where she last saw Dion. Mintaka prayed he had not left yet. Head low, golden fur weaved in and out of trees and ears turned to listen for anything that might like to kill her.

With her last meeting… She still didnt learn why Dion left. This time she would… And perhaps even agree to leave with him. After her walk with Auberon.. Mintaka had it in her head that the pack was to nice… Weak. Leas opened up her arms to anyone. The only wolf she saw could help them was Luc.

“Dion?” she called out into the early light. “This is important” she clarified.

Apr 08, 2018 07:59 AM

[ ignore ]
Dionysus is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Dionysus Ambrosia Dylan

Not even the geysers were safe anymore.

The Evergreens were following him. Mocking him. No matter where he averted his gaze, there was something to remind him of Leas, of Achilles, of his dead brother and poor sister and the father that wasn’t there and then that weak bitch Mintaka.

He’d only just returned to the rabbit carcass, finallying having drowned his sorrows and doubts, when he heard her voice. Dionysus’ icy gaze shot up to meet her ginger form.

“What part of ‘piss off’ don’t you fucking understand.” He muttered.

Apr 08, 2018 08:34 AM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Mintaka Slash-GNR

Mintaka perked her ears as Dion came. He was angry as always. “You were right… The pack is weak” she said ignoring him. Starting a fight wouldnt help anything.  Her tail thrashed as her eyes looked around to make sure she wasnt being followed this time.

It was early night… So everyone should be sleeping. Then it hit her. The reason Dion left was because he had lost basically everything. “I want to leave…” she finally said.

Apr 08, 2018 09:50 AM — Post #2

[ Edited: Apr 08, 2018 09:54 AM by Mintaka ]
Name Player
Dionysus Ambrosia Dylan

She continued, casting away his blatant refusal to speak with her. Dionysus would have turned away if not for what she said next.

“No you don’t. You’ll go running back as soon as things don’t go the way you want them.” He spat, tail whipping at the air ‘round his ankles. It was what she always did. What the whole pack always did. “Why’d you change your mind.”

Apr 08, 2018 10:21 AM — Post #3

Name Player
Mintaka Slash-GNR

“That isnt true” she said. “I needed to be sure i wanted to leave so i wouldnt leave you… Now i know i want to leave” she replied.

Why did she change her mind? “Auberon made me realize that the pack is weak. Leas opens her arms to anyone… Even a pup that looks like you” she spat.

“I want to be something great… And i cant be that while im here… You are the only one who understands the world the way i do now” she said. “Everyone else is to emotional or weak…” she ended.

Apr 08, 2018 10:26 AM — Post #4

Name Player
Dionysus Ambrosia Dylan

Auberon, her best friend. All lovey-dovey a day ago when he saw them at the geyser’s borders, and now she wanted to leave him. Would Mintaka stab Dionysus in the back like that too when she finally realizes this isn’t what she wants?

Leas opens her arms to anyone. Dionysus scoffed. Sure she fucking did, after not bothering to search for missing parents, exiling him and allowing Bacchus to fall into the jaws of danger. Only when she got rid of the ones who fought for themselves did she seem so excellent.

“They like you. They’ll welcome you back at any time.” He murmured. “You don’t know what it’s like to be hungry. To have nowhere to go. Trust me Mintaka, you don’t want it.”

Apr 08, 2018 11:19 AM — Post #5

Name Player
Margarita maiyev
Achievements (?)
None yet!

“Dion?”

The distant syllables were too familiar to her ears now. Lilted with concern, punctuated by seeking. Rita rose from her place in the sparse undergrowth on the forest’s edge, where she’d slept for weeks now, between home and the geysers. Her feet carried her before she could will them to.

She would bring him back. Tonight. Margarita dropped her head to the ground in hopes of tracking his footsteps.

She wouldn’t leave his side again, nor let him leave hers.

| arriving next round.

Apr 08, 2018 12:07 PM — Post #6

Name Player
Mintaka Slash-GNR

The girl swiped her tongue over her lips. “No… They dont. Adhara hates me… Leas doesnt trust me like she should… She thinks her children and Azalea are perfect angels because they obey her” she paused.

“No one understands things like you and i do… They will never understand. I realized that after I talked to Auberon” she said.

She wouldnt want it. “Dion… Death is a friend to me… And… I… I enjoy pain” she said. “It keeps me running… Energized… Keeps me in reality and not in a fantasy world like the Evergreens” she ended.

“I miss you Dion…” she muttered as she looked at him. They had suffered the same… He understood.

Apr 08, 2018 12:11 PM — Post #7

Name Player
Dionysus Ambrosia Dylan

At least that sounded right. Everybody was a delightful angel, especially her perfect little children, as long as they followed orders. But Dionysus didn’t want Heaven.

He sighed. A geyser erupted behind him, spewing hot water into the air. The boy crept closer to the forest’s edge. “You’ll miss it and you’ll go back.” He said, eyes plummeting to the stone and dirt beneath his paws. Mintaka had a flare for the dramatic, but could she handle the spitfire of survival? The girl had cried wolf one too many times for Dionysus to believe her completely. “But I can’t stop you.” He could flee during the night while she slept. Say he was going to catch something for them to eat and never return to her.

Muted thudding within the thicket caught the boy’s attention, interrupting him before he could continue spilling words with no meaning.

Apr 08, 2018 12:35 PM — Post #8

Name Player
Mintaka Slash-GNR

The girl perked her ears as he spoke. She would miss it? “Why would I want to go back to a place that I’m lonely in?” She asked tilting her head. No one understood what she was saying or feeling, Dion was the only one to understand what was going through her head, even when they had limited words back then.

“If I go back, you can kill me next time you see me,” she suddenly said. Mintaka believed in punishments, and if she backed down from staying with Dion, then she should be punished.

“But you need…” She paused as paw steps came from behind. Her head turned around to see if Auberon had followed… Damn him if he did… he followed to much.

Apr 08, 2018 12:44 PM — Post #9

Name Player
Margarita maiyev
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Margarita emerged from the tree line that she had been following. She saw a figure in the distance, facing it, back towards the geysers. Her pace quickened.

“Dion!” she shouted, drawing closer by the second. She was certain it was him again.

“Dionysus!”

Endorphins flooded her head as she ran. It was easier that way, the small window where she had yet to speak, but still knew that her brother was, in fact, there. It ended all too soon as she came to a stop near him, panting, and elation ebbed away.

“Dion.”

She stared at her brother blankly. It was then that she realized he was speaking to someone else. Her gazed shot to her sharply.

“Why’re you here?”

She hadn’t seen Mintaka for a long time, yet here she was, nosing into business that wasn’t hers. Rita frowned, eyes narrowing slightly, scrutinizing.

Apr 08, 2018 01:04 PM — Post #10

Name Player
Dionysus Ambrosia Dylan

A voice he couldn’t possibly forget pierced the air and wrapped around his throat like a serpent, restricting his breathing with each slightest squeeze. His stomach twisted.

No. Not right now. This wasn’t what he needed.

Mintaka suggested he should kill her like an absolute lunatic. Dionysus had no time to respond before Margarita burst out of the foliage, chanting his name. He couldn’t decide which caused him more turmoil — the fact that she’d been looking for him all of this time, or the fact that returning with her was impossible.

Perhaps Mintaka was able to snake her way past his voice of reason and convince Dionysus to allow her to come along. Margarita, though…there was absolutely no way.

“Marg,” He said, tone likely more gentle than it had ever been before. “You shouldn’t be here.”

Apr 08, 2018 01:20 PM — Post #11

Name Player
Mintaka Slash-GNR

Shoot. Mintaka folded her ears back as the sister came into the scene. The girl began calling to her brother, then out if no where, she got aggressive with Mintaka.

Her lips went up to show her canines in a defensive way. Why did sisters always hate her? Did she have a Snell that messed with their hormones? See? No one liked Mintaka… there Dion, you got your answer.

His voice changed to a softer tone, one she had not heard before… one that was only for those he cared about. Her fur began to burn as she looked at both if them, but she said nothing… The child could only stare.

Apr 08, 2018 01:25 PM — Post #12

Name Player
Margarita maiyev
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Margarita watched as the golden girl snarled, hackles flaring. She felt the tinge in her lips, and the tightening in her nape, but remained subdued. She had no doubt that Mintaka’s show of aggression was a bluff. The girl wouldn’t dare to attack her in front of her own brother—and Rita would uphold the same courtesy.

After all, Dion liked this girl. For whatever reason.

“Marg.”

Just like that, her eyes were on him again, her fullest attention on him. She would give him no less now.

But approval didn’t come. She was disappointed, but not the least bit surprised. Her frown deepened.

“Well, I have been,” she told him. “For weeks. Looking for you.” Unlike your friend, who has been at the caverns until her whims happen to carry her elsewhere.

She wasted no more time in stating her intentions. “We’re going home tonight, Dion. I’m taking you home.” Margarita stared him down with conviction as she spoke. He was thin; starving. She had lost weight, too, the clench of hunger having become a familiar sensation now.

She was lonely. She wanted to go home—but she wouldn’t go without the last wolf she had left in this world.

Apr 08, 2018 01:34 PM — Post #13

Name Player
Dionysus Ambrosia Dylan

The girls exchanged wordless threats. Dionysus’ own fur stood on end, roused by the tension increasing even more. Fortunately Mintaka didn’t dare act upon her defensive instincts. She could be the one he agreed to travel with, but Margarita was the last thing he had left. It would be foolish of her to assume Dionysus wouldn’t defend his sibling until his last, strained breath.

Her words struck him in the chest, digging between his ribs. The same feeling as when Leas annouced that Achilles would not be returning. His throat constricted, voice unable to slip past the serpent’s grip.

“Marg,” He finally managed, repeating himself before he was able to construct an actual sentence. One that wasn’t clouded by dread. “I can’t come back.”

The Evergreens were not home. Home was with Achilles who wanted nothing to do with them, and any chance of another being built in its place had been ruined by Leas.

Apr 08, 2018 02:01 PM — Post #14

Name Player
Mintaka Slash-GNR

Mintaka listened to everything, no matter how much she wanted to chew on Marg’s throat. The pair wanted to different things. The sister wanted her only family member to come home… The brother said he couldn’t.

The girl had nothing to say, but she still needed to confirm her plan with Dion for them to leave. However, it seemed there was going to be a new recruit… that Mintaka wasn’t to find of… only because the white girl had a weird hatred for her.

Sounded a lot like Adhara. What was the deal with sisters?

Apr 08, 2018 02:08 PM — Post #15

[ Edited: Apr 08, 2018 02:23 PM by Mintaka ]
Showing page 1 of 2.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.