Roleplay Forums | Map

lottery or car crash, or you’ll join a cult
morning // cloudy // boop boop

Serafina is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Serafina Nevero Gabriel Lucas

Winter was coming. Tick tock, tick tock.

Serafina was behind on schedule. She hadn’t found anyone yet to aid her, or to put it more simply, no one capable enough. It was becoming a little boring, really, and considering autumn was already halfway through, Serafina had taken to entertaining herself through different means. Today, she had made a bet with herself that she would reach that small island on the middle of the water.

Now, she wasn’t very much of a swimmer, but Serafina was nothing if not persistent. She may have scratched a paw on her way out (and really, who would have thought saltwater would sting so much on wounds?) but it was a small price to pay for success.

Of course, the chances of anyone being there were slim, but that was to be expected. Serafina had just wanted to challenge herself- now that she was there, she really had no ideas on what to do. She was dripping, and a little cold, but admittedly satisfied. For like, five minutes before she begun to get bored. Okay, back into the water it was, or around the island to explore.

Exploring never hurt anyone. Probably.

Apr 16, 2018 05:26 AM

[ ignore ]
Name Player
Valaeria Ardelean Matti
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Larisa had been squinting at a small speck in the bay as it grew closer to the beach. She had wondered if it was drift wood, or some other miscellaneous flotsam, but alas, it moved towards her island purposefully and with a sign Larisa waited for the unwanted wolf to drag herself ashore.

The pale woman moved out onto the beach as the dark wolf came fully out of the water. Surely the woman had smelled the places they marked and recognized that this island did not belong to her. Larisa moved with her head and tail high, feeling empowered to find herself larger than the dark woman, and happily dry in the cool weather.

“Good morning,” she spoke almost sweetly, but there was a harsher edge to her tone that might be noticed by a wolf who paid some attention. She realized that Kaya was, maybe, still out there somewhere, and perhaps there was a slim chance this woman had arrived on purpose, but it was better to be safe than sorry. “Was our attractive little island simply too much for you to resist?” She questioned.

Apr 16, 2018 08:05 AM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player

Maybe exploring did hurt people sometimes.

Serafina was itching to shake her pelt out and rid of the persistent droplets clinging to her. If she did she’d get the woman all wet. Surely that wouldn’t do her any favours.

Oh, their island? Who were they, exactly? Her eyes twinkled with excited curiosity as she turned to the stranger, tilting her head to the side. So she was, ah, tresspassing. Was she, now? The place lacked the scents a pack did. Yes, a pack had many many scents, but this tiny shitspeck in the middle of nowhere didn’t. You lie, white lady.

“Please pardon, ma’am”, she said with a smile that she hoped showed regret, although there was no feeling in her but a gut-wrenching curiosity, an excitement as she eagerly awaited the continuation of this morning. Strange island, strange wolf. Soon enough, she’d know what part she had to play today- until then, she was a repentant maiden.

In a show of submissiveness that made her groan inwardly with disgust, Serafina lowered her head a tiny bit, fluttered her eyelashes. “I didn’t know this was claimed land.”

Apr 16, 2018 09:47 AM — Post #2

Name Player
Valaeria Ardelean Matti
Achievements (?)
None yet!

The woman gave her a strange smile with her apology. At least she did apologize, now it was just up to Larisa to decide if she wanted to try to force the still dripping wet woman back into the water and off of her shore.

The comment about the island being claimed did again start the annoying thoughts that this was the biggest flaw with an island. Idiots swam out here for no damn reason and of course couldn’t smell Crixus or her own scents from the water. The Blanc’s could only mark so much of the beach of the island, trying to lay claim to the bay itself to warn off other was an impossible feat with there only being two of them.

“Well I can’t blame you, all of the other wolves in this valley are less than impressive to spend time around.” Larisa was feeling doubly bored and a bit lonely. Today was a generous day she decided as she said something much more honest and blunt to this woman than what she would have normally admitted. Of course if worthwhile wolves knew the Blanc’s were here, they would all be flocking to this island.

Apr 17, 2018 10:00 PM — Post #3

Name Player
Crixus Blanc Rainy Staff
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Voices were not something that was much expected here, not without being directed between himself and his mate, or even Kaya, if she would ever return. But now he heard them from his place in the trees, a disruption below the constant crash and fall of waves and calling of seabirds. Larisa’s voice, yes, but.. someone else’s, too.

He turned toward the beach with a casually interested air, though it was an annoyance that yet another intruder had, he assumed, arrived without so much as calling out at their borders. He needed Kaya back to help mark them, and he needed still more wolves. This was another one that had passed the first test- to actually arrive here intact.

Time to see what else about her might be worthwhile.

// arriving next round, probably visible as he’s coming from the trees and will have to come across the beach!

Apr 18, 2018 06:34 AM — Post #4

Name Player

Bingo.

“Oh, they are”, she agreed, giving a light nod. “Most of them think they’re so interesting, ma’am, but they’re plain as a rock. Why, you see, that’s exactly how I ended up here. I was so terribly bored that I thought I’d challenge myself to the swim.”

Untrue? Not entirely. Suck-up? Totally.

Serafina was trying to conjure up more bullshittery to say, but thankfully someone showed up to save her from the task. Another pale form was coming out of the trees to join them, big and white and also dry- probably lived here, as well. Lovely. Now there were two of them that she had to bullshit to.

Apr 20, 2018 05:09 AM — Post #5

Name Player
Valaeria Ardelean Matti
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Larisa heard the pawsteps coming closer and knew it must be her mate, some to meet this dark woman on their island as well.

For all that Larisa had not been immediately impressed, the dark woman was intriguing. If the woman was speaking the truth then she fit right in with the Blanc’s, if she was lying, then Larisa could make no sense of her purpose here. Either way, Larisa flicked her ears forward, willingly showing she was more inclined towards this conversation now.

“And how did you find the swim out here? Enough of a challenge for you?” She asked with a little smirk. “Do you regularly challenge yourself to physical feats for fun?” She continued, probing a bit more at the capabilities of the wolf in front of her.

Apr 20, 2018 04:45 PM — Post #6

Name Player
Crixus Blanc Rainy Staff
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Crixus approached in time to hear Larisa’s questions to the dark stranger. He placed a smile on his face and rose a single brow with half-feigned curiosity, padding to Larisa’s side. The big male dipped his head an inch or so in a greeting gesture, but didn’t speak yet- instead, waiting for the newcomer to respond.

Apr 23, 2018 05:45 AM — Post #7

Name Player

Serafina sensed she was dipping her toes into a territory that she had to be careful of. She didn’t want to make herself seem too might, and she didn’t want to make herself seem too meager- things had to be just right.

“It was alright. Avoiding the rocks proved a little more challenging than the swim itself. I scratched my paw, you see- I’ve never entered the sea before.”

‘Alright’. It wasn’t the best thing, and Serafina was not too good at swimming, but she managed. She was a Nevero, after all.

She shrugged a shoulder. “Sometimes. If I’m bored enough. Although, to be quite honest, I was more curious to find what was on this island than interested in the swim itself.”

May 06, 2018 11:05 AM — Post #8

Name Player
Valaeria Ardelean Matti
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Larisa flicked her gaze around to Crixus as he approached and gave her mate a little grin. Here he was to look at the dark little wolf before them. Her tail flicked back and forth as the woman answered her questions.

The white wolf tilted her head just a bit. She wasn’t sure if that part of having never swum in the ocean was a complete lie or not. It didn’t matter for the moment though, and her interest in the island itself was more of Larisa’s focus.

“Well, we are what is interesting on this island,” she said with a haughty smile. “I’m Larisa and this is my mate Crixus.” She flicked her eyes over to Crixus’ handsome form with the introduction, then shifting them back to the dark woman. Her brows lifted a little, clearly expecting a name in return.

May 06, 2018 04:00 PM — Post #9

Name Player
Crixus Blanc Rainy Staff
Achievements (?)
None yet!

// skip me this round pls I am trash

May 10, 2018 07:10 PM — Post #10

Name Player

Oooh?

Serafina’s ear gave a flicker of interest, Just the two of them, in the entire island? Quite the big territory for a pair. Certainly, she had met other wolves of the Valley, but none that occupied territories without being a pack. At least, until now.

An interesting little duo.

She took in their large, white forms with an assessing glance, gaze impassive, back straight. Larisa and Crixus, white wolves of the island. It did sound kind of badass. Although, Serafina couldn’t imagine a lot of others ended up in the middle of the ocean.

“Serafina”, she replied a moment later with a slight grin. “Nevero.”

May 13, 2018 05:51 AM — Post #11

Name Player
Valaeria Ardelean Matti
Achievements (?)
None yet!

The smaller dark wolf seemed interested, and Larisa was slowly growing interested in return. The woman before her did not strike her as physically incapable, seemed intelligent enough, had a little pep which Larisa liked to see. Maybe there was something there.

Larisa nodded her head at the introduction. “A pleasure, I’m sure,” she replied. Crixus had remained quiet, but Larisa was realizing that she was the most socially capable it seemed, and if she had to hold up this conversation and see if the girl was a worthwhile recruit, she would.

“Are you interested in a little tour of our island?” Larisa would not say anything about their plans for a pack or their future just yet. If the girl was interested still perhaps that would come up later.

May 13, 2018 01:40 PM — Post #12

Name Player
Crixus Blanc Rainy Staff
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Crixus offered a smile and nod of his head to the newcomer. Serafina. A pretty name, he thought, though her surname was not one he recognized. The dark female seemed to have spirit, and he was interested to see if she would like a tour of the island. However, he also wanted to give Larisa the opportunity to wheedle more information from their guest.

“A pleasure indeed,” he said, and then gestured with his muzzle to the trees. “It’s a beautiful place, Miss Nevero. I will leave you two to have your tour, but do call if you have need of me.” Larisa could handle this one on her own, he was confident of that, and while he intended to go about his business, he wouldn’t be far if she needed him.

// exit for now

May 15, 2018 11:53 AM — Post #13

Name Player

Ah, and so the mate was gone. A little sad, truly, because what wolf didn’t want to get some info from a big pretty stranger? Alas, she was sure she’d get the chance again, if not him then another. The world was vast, after all.

Serafina offered him a smile as he retreated, but quickly turned her attention back to the woman. Her smile turned into a grin. “That would be lovely, ma’am”, she mused in response, giving a single wag of her tail. “I’m sure there are many sights to see.”

What would they do when the snow came? Surely they could not swim in the cold. They would be stuck out here all winter, with no communication to the outside world. Not a very smart move on their part, except, perhaps, if they wanted to be completely isolated.

May 17, 2018 07:43 AM — Post #14

Showing page 1 of 1.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.