Roleplay Forums | Map

Shit Kingdom
[summons] FA | Fossil Butte | late morning | cool and windy | he hawl for Tesla

Name Player
Sokol Petrushkin Bamsy

Look at this shithole - dry and rocky and devoid of life.  It looked like home, and that was more than enough reason to put Petrushkin the Younger on the offensive, noting with posh distaste the way the bits of gravel stuck between his toes.  There was a nearby river, at least.  Perhaps he would go for a bracing swim.

All his best-laid plans continued to fall apart before they could land on the ground, and he was alone again, with no friends, no idea whether his mother had traveled here, and no sign that Vervain was even still alive.  It was irritating, and he was quite certain that his father hadn’t built a regime by wandering about by himself having snide arguments with passersby.

So, well.  Get on with it.  Pausing alongside a pitiful sort of scrubtree, he raised his head and howled for his accomplice.

Apr 29, 2018 05:57 AM

[ ignore ]
Name Player
Tesla Chris Staff

Tesla had lain low since her scuffle with the rude white cunt in the grass hills. She had collected some yarrow for her neck wound, though she didn’t bother trying to treat the puncture wounds inside her muzzle. She had found the deserted stone hills a good place to lie low, sniffing about for any trace of anyone related to the black-furred child she had met. She stayed mostly by the river, the lifeblood of the valley she had followed from her first day here. It had proved useful when she was too sore to hunt, she fished instead.

It was no real surprise Sokol had come calling for her, after the time she had spent traipsing through he grasslands looking for him.

“No need to yodel.” She observed, rounding a boulder and sauntering his way. Her neck was well scabbed over after her rest and yarrow treatment, and her winter molt would soon cover the patch. “You vll wake ze dead.” Of which there was an abundance here, it seemed.

Apr 29, 2018 08:53 AM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Sokol Petrushkin Bamsy

| bear with me as I shuffle things around mid-thread

Some small satisfaction, to see a wolf responding to his call, to feel something other than the isolation of a wolf in a foreign country.  He allowed himself a benevolent smile, standing like a lump on this desolate butte.  He lifted his chin at Tesla.

“I’ve found my mother, dear one.”

May 13, 2018 12:31 AM — Post #2

[ Edited: May 14, 2018 07:52 AM by Sokol ]
Name Player
Tesla Chris Staff

((yusyus dear one))

Tesla allowed some measure of surprise to hit her features, her pale eyes widening.

“Don’t call me dear von. Lost bird is lost no longer.” She reflected, but there was a hardness to her voice. Clearly, for Tesla, this was not a cause for celebration. Maybe it was just jealousy, that Sokol had found his target, and she had missed hers.

“Zat is not vat you called me for, nyet?” She rubbed the back of her paw over the all but healed wound. The dead skin around the shirking scab was itchy.

May 14, 2018 07:43 AM — Post #3

Name Player
Sokol Petrushkin Bamsy

He had assumed, he realized, that she would thirst for the blood he asked her to.  Would fall upon little Thrush like the wolf she was, wild and vicious.  Instead, she grumbled and picked at her scabs.  His tail flicked, and he magnanimously refrained from being irritated with her.

“Don’t tell me you have lost heart.  Did some new disfigured valley wolf dominate you?”  His eyes glowed like afternoon sunshine, hypnotic and warm.

May 14, 2018 07:58 AM — Post #4

Name Player
Tesla Chris Staff

She wasn’t falling for that. She clipped her teeth together in warning. “Do not tell me you think I was ze looser.” She snorted. He had seen her in action. He knew better than that.

“Vat, you do not wish to kill her yourself? Or have you change of heart?” She tsked at him. “Not like you, Sokol.”

May 14, 2018 08:02 AM — Post #5

Name Player
Sokol Petrushkin Bamsy

Again, she gave him a little pause.  She had thought he would do it on his own.

And he could, probably.  Though he hated to think what damage the broken little bitch would do to him before he finished it.

With Vervain, it would have been a tactical exercise, brutal and efficient.  She would have had time for a few panicked breaths before it was over for her.  But with Tesla…well, he had fantasized a bit, and now he was forced to realize this.

The two of them running her down, grabbing onto her at both ends.  She would scream and scream and scream, she always screamed, to no avail.  They could leave her in pieces.

It was as much as she deserved. 

Feeling his thoughts race, he made himself breathe evenly, tilting his head.  “She deserves worse than one wolf can give her.”

May 14, 2018 08:19 AM — Post #6

Name Player
Tesla Chris Staff

There.

He had her, and they’d both know it from the eagerness that flared in Tesla’s pale gaze. The promise of violence, of being allowed and encouraged to fight instead of holding herself back time and again each time she was insulted. (Well, there had been a few lapses).

Her tail swayed thoughtfully, and she tried and failed to make the gesture look casual.

“Where is she, Sokol? Alone?” Surely not. She knew how vulnerable she was alone, a tiny older thing like that.

May 14, 2018 04:45 PM — Post #7

Showing page 1 of 1.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.