Roleplay Forums | Map

Ah Shucks
Cloudy/ warm/ evening

Mintaka is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Mintaka Slash-GNR

This wasnt right.

Mintaka had rested up after grabbing the moss and began a trek back to the two other pups. However… She hadnt arrived yet. There were no markers that could guide the girl. Therefore… Mintaka sat down with the moss in her mouth.

The green plant had begun to loose its water as she went from trotting to walking. Strains of wet fur streaked her chin as amber eyes peered around at the world. Everything looked the same.

May 02, 2018 06:24 PM

[ ignore ]
Ori is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Ori Olympia Jeames

Okay. Ori might have gotten a little side tracked. They had finally stopped to rest, near a lake, but Ori boy here had gone out exploring instead of taking a good rest. He had wanted to rest for a while now, but the moment he was able to, he got bored. Sooooo, the boy sort of had sneaked off to do some exploring. Talia would kill him when he returned to her. But, it would be worth it. Ori wanted to see more of this valley.

The idea was to go mouse hunting. Or just to hunt anything small. Everyone who was older than him could hunt, Talia could, too. So, why didn’t Ori? He could hunt a little but nothing too serious… he needed practice.

The boy was stalking through the meadow, hopping, then hiding again in the grasses, lying flat on his belly. And he crawled, through the sand and the grass, making the fur on his belly all ew. Yep, Talia was gonna get mad. But, sometimes great hunters had to get dirty! Ori lifted his head and sniffed, trying to catch a scent. All he could smell was wolf, though.

Disappointing.

May 03, 2018 12:18 PM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Mintaka Slash-GNR

Mintaka had a small glimpse of hope until her brain figured out the scent was that of a stranger. A shame. However, the golden girl wondered if this stranger had any directions. Though she hated asking for help, Dion needed water and Mintaka wasn’t about to let him die.

“Hey!” she commanded. It was a summons for whoever was there. In the distance, amber yes spotted an almost white frame. Picking up her moss, Mintaka made her way closer. Her head was down and shoulders hunched in her normal irritated fashion, with glaring eyes and etched in frown. 

May 03, 2018 01:25 PM — Post #2

Name Player
Ori Olympia Jeames

Someone called out. Huh? That hadn’t sounded like a nice greeting… Ori frowned, and lifted himself to his full height. He saw the wolf then, moving over to him. By the scent, a female, and she looked to be Ori’s age. OH! How exciting! Ori had never met any other puppies before! He had only known himself… Was this a possible friend?

’’Hi miss!’’ he called out excitedly, tail wagging. He was still a wolf with manners, even as a kid. Manners had been so important in his family. They had taught him a lot. And while he did not really use his manners with family members, strangers were a different case. Ori had to be on his best behavior.

Did she have something in her mouth? Huh. What was that?

May 03, 2018 01:36 PM — Post #3

Name Player
Mintaka Slash-GNR

Large paws were set on achieving information. However, her stocky form paused at the sudden manners from the boy. He appeared to be her age, if not slightly older. “Do you know this land?” she suddenly asked, wiping the look of confusion off her face. The girl had placed her moss down at her paws before speaking.

Fluffy tail waved at her heels as she scanned the stranger. He was just a smidge smaller and had a rather dull looking coat… nothing compared to her golden and ginger one. Mintaka flared her nostrils in order to remember the scent of the other pup.

May 03, 2018 02:18 PM — Post #4

Name Player
Ori Olympia Jeames

Did he know this land? Uhhhh. Well, she was straight to the point. ’’I’m sorry… not really? I arrived in this valley only a few days ago, with my big sister.’’ he told the girl, frowning a little, an apologetic look on his face. He immediately felt bad, for not being able to… help? He guessed he had to help her- it sounded like she was asking for directions.

’’I’ve passed through a wasteland, and through here.’’ That was all he could tell her.

May 03, 2018 02:24 PM — Post #5

Name Player
Mintaka Slash-GNR

Well that was unfortunate. Mintaka’s natural frown deepened as the boy gave no help… that was until he spoke about a wasteland. “Wasteland?” she questioned. It sounded like a pretty cool place. “Where is that and what is it like?” she asked tiling her head. Her body slowly lowered into a sitting position.

Her attention was fully on this boy. Come on, give her the information.

May 03, 2018 03:06 PM — Post #6

Name Player
Ori Olympia Jeames

She asked about the wasteland, and Ori frowned lightly. ’’Yeah, very big, dry place. Barely any plants, a lot of sand, very warm during the day… only one little creek that lead us here… It was no fun.’’ he told the girl. ’’I guess, if you just follow the river, south, you get there.’’ He wasn’t really sure, though.

And then, he realized he had forgotten a key aspect of good manners. OOPS.
’’OH. I’m Ori Olympia! From the Kingdom of Elohim.’’ he added with a big bright smile. ’’Nice ta meet ya!’’ No, Ori, you could do better.

May 03, 2018 03:21 PM — Post #7

Name Player
Mintaka Slash-GNR

“Sand?” Mintaka asked. What was sand? All she knew was grass, leaves, and dirt. There was a strain of life there, though. A river apparently made its home in Death’s Palace.

The boy introduced himself, but Mintaka just stared at him. Was it nice to meet him? She wasn’t really sure. “I’m…” she paused. “Mintaka,” she replied. The girl didn’t find any threat in telling him her real name.

“Kingdom?” she asked. Was the different than a pack?

May 03, 2018 03:32 PM — Post #8

Name Player
Ori Olympia Jeames

Wait, this girl did not know what sand was? Weirdddd. Had she lived under a rock? ’’Yeah, sand. Like- loose dirt. Very loose. A bit soft?’’ he told her. Did she know what sand was? She had to know. No wolf did not know sand. To be honest dirt and sand where basically the same.

Mintaka, though. ’’You have a pretty name!’’ he beamed at her, excited again like the big kid he was. Aaaand… ’’Yeah, Kingdom. A pack of important wolves, all family. My family is called Olympia and we live with the Kingdom of Elohim.’’
Ori had no idea how else to explain what a Kingdom was.

May 03, 2018 03:45 PM — Post #9

Name Player
Mintaka Slash-GNR

Mintaka only blinked at his description. Loose dirt… “So dirt, basically,” she stated. Well now sand sounded stupid. The golden girl huffed with her disappointment. His compliment struck her off guard. Her ears flattened against her head sheepishly. “Uh, thanks,” she replied as her eyes turned from him.

A kingdom was where important wolves came from. “You are important?” she asked raising a brow. He didn’t really give or the vibe of someone with power. Mintaka straightened her posture as she waited a reply.

May 04, 2018 03:05 PM — Post #10

Name Player
Ori Olympia Jeames

She asked if Ori was important. Hmmmm. ’’I guess? But my sister and I left. I’m not sure why…’’ he mumbled, frowning, a little confused. ’’But, my brother is the heir! He will take over the Kingdom once my mom and dad are too old.’’ He sounded a bit more excited near the end, a smile on his face again.

’’Did you come from a Kingdom? Or a pack? Or no?’’ Curious curious Ori.

May 04, 2018 11:07 PM — Post #11

Name Player
Mintaka Slash-GNR

Ori apparently had some importance, but they left their kingdom… he and his sister.

Mintaka couldn’t wrap around the idea of them leaving such comfort.

“Uh… a pack, but I’m not part of it anymore,” she replied as her head turned away.

May 05, 2018 10:31 AM — Post #12

Name Player
Ori Olympia Jeames

She had been part of a pack, but not anymore? Ori looked at her curiously. ’’Why did you leave?’’ he asked her. And then, he looked around, and sniffed. This wolf was his age but… it smelled like she was alone out here. Wasn’t she supposed to have someone take care of her? ’’Where is your guardian? I mean- I have my sister, who helps me hunt. You… aren’t out here alone, right?’’

Ori knew he could not survive being on his own. Not yet, anyway. So… Mintaka was not alone, right?

May 05, 2018 04:48 PM — Post #13

Name Player
Mintaka Slash-GNR

“I left to help a friend… But now I cant even find him” she said. He was probably fine. Most likely being an ass to Marg… The thought brought a small smirk to her face.

“I am alone” she said giving a nod of confirmation.

May 05, 2018 06:00 PM — Post #14

Name Player
Ori Olympia Jeames

Mintaka had left to help a friend? Apparently now she was lost, though. Ori frowned, worriedly. The fact that Mintaka was alone was even worse. ’’I- I wish I could help you find your friend but I think my sister would be really mad if I suddenly ran off…’’ he mumbled, an apologetic look on his face. His ears pressed back a little. Ori hated not being able to help.

It had been the same at home, to be honest. He had often wanted to help with hunts, or with decisions making, but everything his parents told him he was too young. ’’I’m sorry, Taka…’’ Oops, nicknames often slipped into Ori’s speech.

May 06, 2018 02:23 AM — Post #15

Showing page 1 of 2.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.