Roleplay Forums | Map

&Burn; 
FA HY4, night, heavy rain

Name Player
Lucian Dylan

Distant cracks of thunder accompanied Lucian’s entrance into the vale.

The male had become quite taken with the mountain, especially since the discovery of a secluded tarn nestled into frozen rock. Perhaps more surprising than the mere existence of such a vast space so high up was the fact that it was completely unoccupied upon his arrival. There were no traces of life within it, including both the main area and various smaller rooms located further into the grotto, all of which he had searched carefully and thoroughly.  With an satisfied sigh, the brute lowered his ashen frame down onto the frozen ground, his forepaws hanging limply above his chest as he rolled onto his back. The distant sound of rain and the rumbling of thunder was nothing but a distant, low hum.

Here, he would rest and wait patiently for the storm to pass. While his search for Arielle—or Safira, as she liked to call herself now—was his top priority, Lucian was no fool to traverse the mountains in such weather. The girl could wait. Sooner or later, he would bring her back to her family.

May 08, 2018 03:31 PM

[ ignore ]
Name Player
Talia Olympia Slash-GNR

Talia had went on a hunting expedition as Ori rested. He did not need to be out in these unknown mountains hunting. The woman did not go far though. The brown male was somewhat trusted by the female.

The pretty mountain wolf padded over the rocks in search of something tasty until her nose caught the scent of something she couldnt eat. Waving her tail… Her bi color eyes peered around to make sure Ori was not here. She then went through the forest until her eyes laid upon a resting man… Or hurt.

She decided to watch rather than interrupt him if he was not injured.

May 08, 2018 03:44 PM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Lucian Dylan

Lucian’s eyes remained closed for the most part. Unlike many who feared storms, he relished the weather in its chaotic, monstrous might. It brought along a feeling of comfort, almost, as for once even the soil beneath his feet would quiver under the wrath of roaring lightning and plummeting rain. Everything was equally helpless in that moment. Knowing that whatever happened would be out of his control, Lucian rested soundly.

If not for the scent of wet dog—one other than his own—perhaps the poisoner would have glided into slumber with ease. He did not, however, having caught the scent of another of his kind on the crisp air. The Raven rolled back onto his front and searched for its nearby owner, eyes landing on a feminine silhouette at the entrance. Perhaps an inhabitant of the cavern? Unlikely, he thought, having searched the grotto for trails and finding nothing.

Hola, Bella. He called, not quite as reserved as one would usually prefer. “Come. The rain is treacherous.”

May 09, 2018 09:05 AM — Post #2

Name Player
Talia Olympia Slash-GNR

Bi-color eyes peered farther into the cave. A dark figure with bright, green eyes looked back at her. Then he spoke. Talia was silent, but her pelt began to feel somewhat warm. However, the run-away princess was not the type to let such a small compliment get to her head.

His invitation drew her ears forward. It was indeed uncomfortable. Her silver and white pelt was soaked, some parts gripping to her fine muscles. However, she was unsure. The woman began to slowly enter, though. The cavern was large enough for her to make a quick and easy escape if he intended to harm her.

Her eyes did not leave the stranger as she rounded around and allowed a couple of meters between themselves. “I do thank you for inviting me into your home, whether it be permanent or temporary,” she said gently.

May 09, 2018 09:35 AM — Post #3

Name Player
Lucian Dylan

The woman was cautious at first, as strangers should be, before slowly slinking in to the darkened cavern. Lucian made no decision to move, piercing lime eyes simply remaining locked upon her. She was roughly his size, polar coat clad in smooth hues of ash. Her eyes varied in tone, one fiery and warm, the other as biting and blue as the walls of the grotto.

“Not my home. Merely waiting for the storm to pass.” He returned, ear flicking. “Why were you out there alone? If you don’t mind my curiosity.”

May 09, 2018 09:59 AM — Post #4

Name Player
Talia Olympia Slash-GNR

The woman gave a short nod as he explained his actions. “Trying to find something to hunt. However… Im afraid I couldnt beat the storm” she said thoughtfully.

“And you?” she questioned. Hopefully he understand she was pointing his question back at himself. Talia began to wrap her soaked tail around herself as she awaited a reply.

May 09, 2018 10:05 AM — Post #5

Name Player
Lucian Dylan

She couldn’t beat the storm. While foolish to even try, at least the stranger realised that she was   powerless. Lucian offered a hum of acknowledgement.

When his own question made its way back towards him, he heaved a light sigh. If Arielle was here, he hoped she was, too, trapped until the raifall ceased. At least it would not put more distance between them. “I am looking for somebody. Arielle or Safira, dark like me. Perhaps you’ve seen her?”

May 09, 2018 10:23 AM — Post #6

Showing page 1 of 1.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.