Roleplay Forums | Map

Can I get uhhhhh. Syrup?
the resident, very American, bottle of sugar

Auracilla is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Auracilla Solaris Syrup

Hi everyone! This is probably going to be short and sweet because while I may have overflowing, oozing amounts of muse for my characters, me/myself/and I is not included in that category.

To be blunt, I’m probably a tad bit younger than most of the people on here! Forgive me, I try my best to keep up linguistically and maturity-wise. I have had a burning love for wolf, human, and supernaturally-based roleplays since I turned the ripe age of 13. So that makes it what? Four years and a few months? Hell yeah.

I’m very friendly and I typically hang around a lot on the sites I’m on. PM me, flag me down in the cbox, send me anonymous love letters through email. Whatever works to get my attention. But typically, usually, I’m always watching. Haha.

Lastly, nice to meet you all! I enjoy drawing, writing, and procrastinating. Should fit right in, right? If not, please don’t boot me. I’m already starting to love this place.

Xoxo, Syrup <3

May 23, 2018 10:29 PM

[ ignore ]
Name Player
Damien Aderly Dylan
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Welcome, Syrup!
Lovely to see new faces around here. If you need help with anything, don’t hesitate to ask! Hope you enjoy your time here (:

May 24, 2018 01:23 AM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Kip is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Kip kay

welcome, syrup!
we’ve had members of pretty much all ages so no worries about that! like dyl said, if u need help with absolutely anything, holler @ staff or the cbox and somebody will help asap <3 btw, i’ve been stalking auracilla’s threads from the start and i’m hella excited to see where interactions take you! your writing is beautiful (’:

May 24, 2018 04:00 AM — Post #2

Name Player
Bucky Rangers Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
1year 2mos 6mos 100ooc 100posts 250posts 500ooc 500posts 1000posts helper lonelythreads otm plotreporter profile welcomeguide

Hallo there Syrup! Don’t feel bad, every single person on this site is younger than me ;) Welcome to Horizon, I hope you enjoy it here! I predict you will have three wolves by the end of a month here :P

May 24, 2018 06:45 AM — Post #3

Name Player
Auracilla Solaris Syrup

@ Dylan
Aww thank you! I’m probably going to need loads of help. I’m always trying to do impossible things lol.

@ Bird
I love your name, btw. And thank you so much! From both Aura and I. I try my best, but usually writing in smaller bits helps my muse a lot more than hankering out five paragraphs of fluffy nonsense. It probably makes my writing a lot better. I’m looking forward to tossing my characters in with yours too! I’ll try to always make at least a few open threads a week for people to jump into.

<3

@ Chris
Thank you!! Hahahah, I’ll catch up. Eventually. Already have two! So good luck to me LOL.

May 24, 2018 03:43 PM — Post #4

Lethe is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Lethe Lilja

Syrupppp <3
I has found myself a procrastinating buddy. :o
Welcome to Horizon!!!  Don’t be afraid to ask me for anything (if I don’t answer right away go ahead and yell at me, my attention span is that of a fish I swear). <333

May 24, 2018 04:57 PM — Post #5

Name Player
Auracilla Solaris Syrup

@ Lilja
Ahhhhhh!

<3
Thank you!! It's so nice and warm here. Like vacation.
And LOL I could never yell in the cbox. But if I ever need someone to procrastinate with, I'll hunt you down.

In time. :‘D

May 24, 2018 07:54 PM — Post #6

Name Player
Eyja Jeames
Achievements (?)
None yet!

I NEVER RESPONDED TO THIS WHAT THE-

Hiiiiii! I’m the Jeames, nice to meet you even though I already met you! :p
Welcome to Horizon!

I keep forgetting to post in these threads pls don’t murder me.

Jun 04, 2018 05:20 AM — Post #7

Name Player
Auracilla Solaris Syrup

>:D *murders Jea* Thanks man!

Jun 04, 2018 07:32 PM — Post #8

Showing page 1 of 1.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.