Roleplay Forums | Map

Little soldier boy
[summons] [Tomas] Snowing || Before dusk

Kaska is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Kaska Asteri Rem

Kaska has taken a liking to the pitch colored male, he had an admirable head on his shoulders. His silver tongue was also a gem to sunbathe in as often as possible. But yet, he had a calmness that was quite welcoming. Encouraging even.

”Tomas?” a light, dulcet voice called his name. Soot colored ears peeking atop her crown, listening for a response. ”Tomas, love, are you here?” a whisp of her tail flurried around a few falling flakes of snow. Soon they speckled her in silver-white sparkles.

Olive eyes surveyed the area, subtle mirthfulness fluttered in her chest as she glanced about for him, gaze resting upon the horizon.

Jun 10, 2018 04:02 PM

[ ignore ]
Tomas is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Tomas Hodova Zoi

Tomas was content to be called by a voice that sounded off, perhaps the illusion of having an adult female actually around was something he had begun to miss. Counting the days wasn’t an option anymore, they had all run together.

He had been surprised when Kaska’s scent lingered, although he hadn’t had it within himself to protest. With every other little change going on, one more couldn’t hurt. They needed wolves around, and a female’s presence would hopefully do the plethora of girls a decent support. If they were willing to tolerate her.

Hauling himself to his feet though, ever the gentleman to resist laying down while someone was calling for him - he shook himself out. A soft chuff sound echoed out of his chest, followed with, “Here, Kaska.” The comfortable timbre was rich, but he was where he was usually - out of the caves, off to the side nearest to the lake. It was easier that way, leaving Naga and Kopec to the caves.

Jun 10, 2018 05:59 PM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Kaska Asteri Rem

The familiar, rich voice of Tomas easily carried to her ears. A winsome smile lace her ink lips, olive eyes holding a special gleam as she traveled closer to the gem-eyed male. A ginger sway of her tail was the greeting she decided to give him. It was likely the influences of winter, but the Hellmaw ward certainly harbored her attention entirely so. ”I hope you have been fairing well, Tomas,” delicate, and habitually warm, her tone of words was softened for the shadow male.

”Will you join me in a small walk around the lands borders?” it was easiest for her conjure conversation while partaking in activity. A faint, cock of her head, smile inching a bit wider as eyes fell hooded into a coquettish fashion.

Jun 11, 2018 08:19 AM — Post #2

Name Player
Tomas Hodova Zoi

The warmth that Kaska all but oozed out of her had his tail waving good-naturedly, finding pleasure in just the simple act of being around someone who actually seemed to be happy. It seemed that way; outsiders went on oblivious as the Empire mourned Nima like it was still fresh.

Well enough,” The mischief in his voice. “As a non-biological father trying to wrangle wild hellions that are nearing their first winter of many.” And the loss. He still hadn’t really taken the time to mourn Tychus.

Graciously, however, he bobbed his head downward in acceptance, stretching briefly to let his muscles tighten up fleetingly.

Lead the way, miss Kaska.

Jun 11, 2018 03:08 PM — Post #3

Name Player
Kaska Asteri Rem

The words he spoke were enough to make her stager slightly and shift her gait to a slower pace, tongue held between her teeth as she gathered her array of unorganized thoughts. Kaska padded along the perimeter, Tomas trialing her in a way that made her feel…brazenly flirtatious. A small sway of her tail, aiming to gently brush it against him.

”The hoard of young souls is the purpose to me seeking you out,” she spoke, eyes still forward, aimlessly walking in a broad circle. ”This may seem like a forward question, but have you taken on the idea of a mate, Tomas?” it was… sudden. But she had her reasonings to the words she spoke.

Jun 11, 2018 03:53 PM — Post #4

Name Player
Tomas Hodova Zoi

Watching the woman on the move, the assertive feeling flashed through her with readiness that was still dozing through his mind. His head dipped the way her tail flagged out, brushing against him. It brought the smallest of grins to his lips.

But he found himself a bit surprised, confused why the youngsters would be what would draw her attention to such a bold question. The faint touch of her body was enough to bring his head up, high stepping a bit at her flank as he followed her.

I haven’t,” His words hummed faintly, “I arrived post being abandoned by a woman, and then I met Empress Nima - before that, I was never… available.

His grin faltered. “Guess this is the first year I’ve even humored such things.

Jun 12, 2018 03:58 PM — Post #5

Name Player
Kaska Asteri Rem

He hadn’t considered it, at least, it is what Tomas relayed to her. Kaska continued to walk, the pitch male trailing alongside her hips. A small flood of rising fur rushed down her spine as she get a few, nearly nonexistent touches to the male. Winter was bothersome and enjoyable all in one, going hand in hand, really.

”This will be the first winter for the children of this mountain, and as you know, it is dangerous for any aged female if the wrong face came around.” some males were sick, trying to do the deed with any female that seemed the proper size and would satisfy them enough. A faint glance of distaste mocked her features. But it faded quickly.

”I know some can travel with their mates, for… seclusion. I feared you or mayhap even Igbo would travel for a portion of winter, have you found mates,” Kaska cared for the children, and did not wish them to lose any of their guardians for any length of the mating season.

”Tomas, I go into heat before spring,” it was blunt, but lightly spoken, her tail tip grazing him again like a paint brush to a canvas. ”I don’t intend to go far during it, I wish to stay and guarantee safety for the younglings, but please, do let me know if it is too much to be comfortable around,” slowing pace, and ultimately stopping, Kaska turned to fully face him. Olive eyes searched for his own, flickering as she tried to pick a single sea colored gem to focus on. 

Jun 13, 2018 01:36 PM — Post #6

Name Player
Tomas Hodova Zoi

Kaska was forward, and he liked that in a woman. His head cocked to the side, and he allowed his lips to quirk at the edge. She was quite the woman, and it wasn’t necessarily a good thing; the arrogance in her words. As if Tomas and Igbo, after spending an entire year from birth and to many, death, with the ones who were here would simply flee away with the onset of the winter. As if they were so weak, undependable. It was exactly how it came out of the woman’s mouth and through Tomas’ filters.

Igbo himself has his own flesh and blood to look after, his mate left him like a coward - did not look back for Lapis or Abaeze, not once.” His voice was very firm, his ears finding themselves plucked back against his head.

I resent the implication that I’d just walk away because of winter wiles, Kaska, with you not knowing me well. Be very clear, the young that are here are mine. Or close enough anyway.” He might as well be blunt, although his lips twisted as he allowed his thoughts to run through his mind. His head twisted, and his eye flicked.

I can survive whatever you can throw, Kaska. The bigger concern will be what rogue fools come trouncing through the snows looking for someone receptive,” A grimace followed, “And the Daniels’ father, who hasn’t figured out that if he crosses my path he will learn exactly where he falls on his welcome.

Jun 13, 2018 03:58 PM — Post #7

Name Player
Kaska Asteri Rem

Sharp. Forward. Bold. Assertion. Tomas was taking none of her words kindly, and was standing his ground as stiffly as he possibly could. The adamant aura he produced felt nearly tangible.

Kaska couldn’t hold back the sniper that bubbles underneath her skin. You could practically hear the smile through her words as she spoke, ”I knew you were to be admirable, Tomas,” there was a favorable lilt to her voice, ”Who makes the children does not define their parents, you have stayed. You have cared for and kept them alive, you indeed, are their father,” she simply agreed. Perhaps she did push his buttons a bit, but his answers were very much so pleasing to hear.

”I will do my best to not pursue you and make you swoon for me, Tomas,” a gentle quip to his factual statements.

She was quiet a moment, thoughts soon becoming verbalized. ”I hope you father a brood this coming spring, you are a kind soul. You and your children would shed some light where it is greatly needed,”

Jun 13, 2018 04:48 PM — Post #8

Name Player
Tomas Hodova Zoi

Pushed was an easy enough thing to do under the weight of everything, but he wouldn’t have ever put himself up as high as being a father. He wasn’t a father, to Kopec nor any of the others. It had never been an option, at least, not one that he had been bluntly presented with.

Pursue all you like,” He finally managed, trying to take a breath and shuffle away the instinct to snap at her for making him feel like he needed to puff up and step out of his kindly demeanor. Nonetheless, his seafoam eyes did not drop from her face, and his tongue skirted his lips. “It will be a test I am willing to engage in.

He already had June to worry about. And then again, Esme. Who wanted… maybe more than he could give her readily enough; or maybe he just found himself going about in circles. Esme didn’t need a mate; she’d told him that. But did he want to have young with a woman who was just going to run off?

But maybe she wouldn’t run off, maybe she’d stay - huffing, he shook the woman from his mind for the moment. There would be time (and he’d definitely take up that time) to obsess about it later.

Last winter the woman I attempted to make up a bond with dismissed me and drove me away faster than you could blink, I find myself wary of taking such a risk once again.

Jun 14, 2018 04:18 PM — Post #9

Name Player
Kaska Asteri Rem

Interest ignited in her dinky colored eyes, a special spark shining that was not often there. Tomas had encouraged her to pursue him, a test of strong wills and correct choices. A bashful, coy smile lace shed lips as she swung her tail. The man was surely a unique one, Kaska could only imagine the hardships of women pressing him for commitments to them.

A single ear twitched as he went on to explain he had chosen a woman last winter, intending to form that unbreakabke bond. But she had left. Fled and freed from any chances of a family with mister Tomas.

Taking a step towards him, perhaps she was too close in her personal space. ”Then pursue you, I shall,” Kaska’s voice was a soft purr, her tail flirtatiously flicking about behind her. With olive eyes staring up at him, she was quiet a moment longer. ”Like all tests, there are rules,” blinking, watching his face for an shift on expression. ”If you fail, and we become smitten with winter’s spell, I ask one thing of you.” a pause, another stare into his more vibrantly colored eyes. ”I will not flee from you nor will I steal our children away, all I ask of you is to never take them from me. You may leave if you see fit, but they shall remain by my side,” she breathed the words to him. The closeness made her male prickle and stand. she would stay with him. That was what she believed in most. Family. Love. Bonds. Commitment.

Kaska would not force him to remain with her, but if he let her, she would stay.

Taking a step back, she smiled again, softer and sweet. The epitome of innocence. Hoping to it have pressed his buttons once more.

Jun 16, 2018 01:38 PM — Post #10

Name Player
Tomas Hodova Zoi

Tomas was having a hell of a rush to winter, and he almost felt the urge to tell her that if such was going to be her true enough intent - she had competition. Competition in the form of the beautiful, soft-spoken Esme who tried her best to make everyone happy. Accused him, even, of pushing himself too hard for others when that was all she ever did for herself.

But his ears twitched, and he held a good-boy smile that seemed his signature, calm enough as she declared her intentions. It was an interesting thing to watch, it was something that left him almost holding his tongue with the marker of disbelief. He hadn’t seen Kaska in the picture at all, but he supposed anything could happen.

In many ways, he was the poetic wanderer looking for a spot to belong. He had told Nima as much once upon a time. It seemed some women could sense it, some of them hungered for it just as much. He simply wasn’t about to be so rushed about it.

Fur bristled, and he found himself marked with a husky laugh; “It seems our views on young are parallel, Kaska. For I’ve already told many - I feel one of the greatest sins in this life is to take away young from one of their parents. Both must be present, must not be blamed or treated as a separate entity on the chase of a donor’s selfish views.

It was a vow he could quite live with.

Jun 16, 2018 07:20 PM — Post #11

Name Player
Kaska Asteri Rem

Kaska allowed her grin to falter and fade a tad as she stepped away from him. Tomas, was a good man. It was clear, she held no relationship with him. And even if she had spent the rest of winter trying to cozy up - there were slim chances of him becoming smitten with her. Children between them would be born of lust, not love.

”I…” a cat had her tongue, unsure of what to say exactly, ”I respect you, Tomas.” and that, she did. He was admirable in more ways than one.

”If you would like children, this year or any other, I hope you find a woman with whom you share an unbreakable bond,” he was handsome, surely. But winter had her mind in a flurried daze. Most men of black coats were eye catching to the girl. But she wanted Tomas happy, genuine in his actuons. ”I do not wish for something to potentially happen between us, and have you regret it. Children should be born of love - not lust,” her soft smile was quick to return as she stepped closer to him. Aiming to lick his cheek gingerly before stepping back again.

”I wish you a well deserved winter,”

Jul 03, 2018 03:45 PM — Post #12

Name Player
Tomas Hodova Zoi

Appreciation touched his features, finding himself watching the woman who had approached him with a gameness he had not quite found himself understanding. Nonetheless, the undercurrent of whatever was between them - well, he was not about to discourage it. Curiosity rode him, and he did not allow himself to lapse with such thoughts.

I find myself growing the same respect for you, Kaska.” Easy words were thrown back at her, born out of truth and more or less the will to hear what fluttered about her mind. Another head dip, and he found himself offering a husky hum of approval. Yes, he was going to have to spend more time with her.

Anytime getting to know you will be more than worth it, I think, Miss Kaska.” His words were a soft purr, although he didn’t follow her affections. His tail swayed, and the faint look of wonder played on his features. If only there was a meal to share, or something, to celebrate this new… whatever it was. Opportunity.

Do not be a stranger, hm?

Good to fade, if you like, since this is a bit old ;3

Jul 15, 2018 05:05 PM — Post #13

Showing page 1 of 1.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.