Roleplay Forums | Map

It’s a date
[summons] Early winter, yowling for Rocco

Name Player
Nomad Rangers Jeames
Achievements (?)
1year 2mos 6mos 100ooc 500ooc helper profile tumblr welcomeguide

Maybe it was winter, maybe he really really liked Rocco. But after he had met the female, they had grown quite close, and Nomad liked the idea of spending more time with her. It was weird, how they seemed to fit like two puzzle pieces. They shared the same interests, and seemed to have basically the same personality! Even though Rocco of course was way more mature than Nomad.

But, yeah, Nomad had been worried about it, at first. And he still was. About that whole stressed out thing when he told her about certain feelings going around in his stomach and making him feel nauseous. He was still stressed about that because he didn’t know what Rocco thought of him but… he believed he was ready to test the waters a little? Nomad had to admit he had never felt this strong before. Not around Shade. But Rocco-

His mind kept turning to winter, how it was the season. Basically his conscious telling himself not to make rash decisions. But he did not want to make himself believe that what he thought and felt was not real.

Nomad had sniffed around the Gorge and the Oak Savanna all day, trying to find something that could work as a gift. Flowers were dying off with the cold approaching, but it wasn’t too cold yet. After his long search, he had found a few small flowers. They were tiny, with purple, ice blue and a little bit of faded yellow. A pansy, right? He had seen these around before. How lucky to find them here! Nomad had noticed them during autumn and winter, too, but he was surprised to find them here.

After he had found the flowers, he stalled time for a little bit. Nervous. Because he wasn’t really sure what to do. He had decided to sniff out Rocco, and moved out onto the coast to look for her. Seeing the sunset, his ears perked, and he watched for a few seconds. The coast sure was pretty during the evening. And no snow had fallen yet so… the colors were still there. The sand. The sky had so many colors.

Nomad dropped the three flowers for a moment, which he had been holding between his teeth, and lifted his head. Okay, here he went… Ugh, why did he have to be so shy? Okay just… act casual. Act normal.
’’ROCCOOOOO-OOOOOO-OOOOOO?’’ he called out, yowling.

Yeah, as normal as he could get.

Jun 11, 2018 12:01 PM

[ ignore ]
Rocco is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Rocco Balboa Slash-GNR

Rocco had been searching for a site to call home. She understood Bucky welcomed her as a guest. However, she couldn’t shake the feeling that winter was upon them and she could be a distraction.

Besides, feelings of lust and want were already circling her mind. The woman did her best to suppress them, but they would still swirl in the back of her mind.

Therefore, she thought it best for her to make a den and stay unless called upon. Rocco couldn’t help but think of Nomad, though. He had been on her mind recently and how close they had gotten over the past month. Everyday she found herself yearning to be by his side.

Ears perked at the long call of her name. The woman waved her tail as she quickly padded toward the source. The voice sounded like Nomad, so if course she would come.

-arriving next round-

Jun 11, 2018 12:10 PM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Nomad Rangers Jeames
Achievements (?)

Nomad did not hear a response, so he wasn’t sure if she had heard him. Or if she was even still around… but she would not have left without telling him, right? Why was he suddenly feeling worried about that? It was Rocco’s choice if she wanted to leave, not his, so why did Nomad feel like he needed her to stay? Was this- another thing caused by winter? He wasn’t sure… He had never been so close to someone before during winter, and he was terrified. But even so… he still wanted to be close to Rocco. It was a strange feeling.

To be honest, it felt like he was about to puke.

Nomad was unable to stay calm and sit down. Instead, he was pacing around a little. Hnnnnnnnng. Had she heard him? Should he call again? She hadn’t left, right? Right??

Jun 11, 2018 12:20 PM — Post #2

Name Player
Rocco Balboa Slash-GNR

The small woman came up to find Nomad pacing. “Are you ok, darling?” She asked as she slowed her pace. Rocco came up to him and gave him a nudge to the shoulder.

Every time they spent time together, she was reminded of their size distance. However, Rocco enjoyed his large side. Made him a perfect pillow and the back ride was fun too.

Rocco offered a sweet smile as she looked up at him.

Jun 11, 2018 12:28 PM — Post #3

Name Player
Nomad Rangers Jeames
Achievements (?)

Rocco was here! Nomad was excited to see her! Only, the darling confused him a little and the feeling of nausea came back tenfold. He hated his body so much. He leaned a little into her as she nudged his shoulder, but pulled back after she did the same. He needed to say something. He needed to say somethiiiiing.

’’Oh, I’m good. I- I’m happy you’re still here.’’ he said, and smiled faintly at her, shy. Ugh, Nomad, focus. Don’t go all weird now. ’’I- I brought you…’’ he was too shy to finish his words and just pointed his muzzle at the three little flowers at his paws.

Jun 11, 2018 12:35 PM — Post #4

Name Player
Rocco Balboa Slash-GNR

Amber eyes watched as Nomad stumbled through his words. “Of course, I wouldn’t leave you,” she said with a smile. He had nothing to fear about her leaving him.

“Oh?!” She said surprised as he pointed to the flowers. The woman took a step to them and sniffed them. “Pretty and Snell wonderful,” she said smiling up at Nomad.

A flare of possession courses through her as she straightened and gave him a lick on the cheek and a few on the neck. “Thank you,” she said.

Jun 11, 2018 12:42 PM — Post #5

Name Player
Nomad Rangers Jeames
Achievements (?)

She said she would not leave him. But… didn’t she want to go somewhere else? Or, didn’t she need to be somewhere else? Rocco had not been accepted into the pack so she was still a rogue. She had her freedom, and yet… she was still here? Did she want to stay with the pack, and join them? Nomad was a bit too scared to ask. So he did not ask.

He was happy she liked the flowers, though. he smiled shyly at the licks, and cleared his throat. ’’I[‘m glad you like them. I wanted to give you a gift but I wasn’t sure what-’’
Hmmm, maybe he should given her something to eat? Flowers you could not eat, and eventually they died if you picked them… Ugh, had he wasted a gift?

Jun 11, 2018 12:49 PM — Post #6

Name Player
Rocco Balboa Slash-GNR

Her pelt felt warm at his words. The fact he went out if his way to find her a gift was great. “I love them. Flowers are some of my favorite things,” she said as she looked up at her friend.

Rocco felt her heart thumping at a million miles per hour. She feared he may be able to hear it.

Amber eyes turned to the setting sun and the waves that lapped at the shore. “Beautiful evening,” she stated with an admirable smile.

Jun 11, 2018 12:56 PM — Post #7

Name Player
Nomad Rangers Jeames
Achievements (?)

She loved flowers. Flowers were some of her favorite things. You are one of mt favorite things. His mouth opened, but shit again, he frowned at that thought. What was wrong with him? He really hated himself, right now.

She spoke of the evening, and Nomad followed her gaze, glancing up at the sky, and the lowering sun. ’’Yeah.’’ was all that left his mouth. Nomad didn’t know what to say or think anymore. He wished he could just say or do whatever he wanted, but it did not come easy, as he was afraid to do something wrong.

He had a feeling he was on thin ice here, even though he did not know why or how. He just… did not want to mess up. He secretly wished Rocco would just stay with the Rangers forever. But that was such a selfish thought. Why was he so selfish, all of a sudden.

Jun 11, 2018 01:24 PM — Post #8

Name Player
Rocco Balboa Slash-GNR

Rocco sat down, turned toward the coast. Her ears twisted at the one word. Was something wrong with him? He wasn’t acting himself this evening.

“Are you ok, Nomad?” She asked turning her attention to him. “You aren’t acting normal,” she stated. Her brows knitted together in worry. The man had made no move to act on any feelings with affection, so she just imagined he wasn’t feeling well.

Jun 11, 2018 01:28 PM — Post #9

Name Player
Nomad Rangers Jeames
Achievements (?)

Dang it, she noticed his frantic behavior. Nomad let out a little sigh, and avoided her gaze awkwardly, staring up at the sky still. He finally sat down, though, but not comfortably. Just more a sit because she was sitting now. ’’Yeah, I’m fine. Just- nervous.’’ he said.

There were so many things that came to mind which he could say but all sounded so… weird, and selfish. But he felt a certain way, and the feelings had only gotten stronger. As of now, he wanted to be close to Rocco, a lot. And yet, he felt so sick, like he was going to vomit. But, he tried to push it down.

He wanted to say so much, and yet he could not.

It was the fear he would mess up, and that Rocco would leave. A fear of abandonment due to his past, maybe? It was confusing. He did not want to feel like this, and yet he wanted to keeping feeling like this for forever.

Jun 11, 2018 01:35 PM — Post #10

Name Player
Rocco Balboa Slash-GNR

The woman chuckled at his words. “There’s no need to be… at least around me,” she said trying to calm him down. The man soon sat down next to her.

Rocco leaned into him, placing her head against his chest. Her pelt felt warm at the touch, but it felt like instinct to press herself against him. However, it had meaning behind it… large meaning.

Jun 11, 2018 01:39 PM — Post #11

Name Player
Nomad Rangers Jeames
Achievements (?)

Easier said than done, Rocco, easier said than done. Because Nomad really had no idea what to do about the whole situation. Was it really okay for him to think all these things? Or to say certain things? Was it really okay to feel like this? It did not help that she was literally leaning into him now and snuggling into his chest fur.

She was being so affectionate, but Nomad wasn’t sure if she meant it or if it was just the winter pull annoying them both. Nomad had never really had to deal with the winter pull… this was his first time being so close to a female during this time of year, and it was a really confusing process.

Nomad let out a sigh, and lowered his head a little so his chin rested on top of Rocco’s head. His eyes stayed up to watch the sky.

Jun 11, 2018 01:47 PM — Post #12

Name Player
Rocco Balboa Slash-GNR

There was silence. Rocco wasn’t sure how to take it. From the two men she had spent time with before Nomad, they fed off of affection and offered it readily. However, Nomad only sat there and put his head atop hers. She supposed that was a start.

“You know,” she began. “I’m thinking I will stay… you think Bucky will except me?” She asked. Her eyes looking ahead.

Jun 11, 2018 01:51 PM — Post #13

Name Player
Nomad Rangers Jeames
Achievements (?)

There was silence for a long time, but Nomad’s brain was not silent. His head was buzzing with thoughts. Most of them what ifs. Most of them questions about his feelings. What was he supposed to say and do? He had never… showed affection before to anyone else but Bucky. And especially not any affection like this. He was not used to this.

Her words came as a shock, and Nomad lifted his head a little so he could look down at her. Only to look at the top of her head. But was he supposed to say!? ’’You- want to stay here? Live with the Rangers?’’ he asked. He sounded rather shocked, of course. He was surprised; Nomad had not expected this.

’’I’m- I’m sure Bucky would. You’ve already shown you’re a nice guest!’’ he said, and fell quiet again after that, for a few seconds. He did not want to sound too excited. He was afraid too much excitement would not be good.

’’Why, though? Why do you want to- uh- stay?’’
Nomad was happy she considered staying, though! But, he didn’t know why she wanted to. He didn’t think it was because of him. But then again Nomad never thought it was because of him.

Jun 11, 2018 02:05 PM — Post #14

Name Player
Rocco Balboa Slash-GNR

Rocco allowed her tail to wag as Nomad expressed his excitement. She turned her head up to look at him. He asked why she wished to stay. Now it was her turn to feel nervous.

The feelings that were burning in her wasn’t all winter buzz. “You, because of you I want to stay,” she said with a sheepish smile. Rocco wondered if that counted as a confession, but now she feared Nomad had different feelings.

Jun 11, 2018 02:12 PM — Post #15

Showing page 1 of 2.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.