Los Strakh
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Your OOC Name
  Strakh

Timezone
  MDT

What made you want to join Horizon?
  I’ve had both an itch to write and writers block at the same time so I’m hoping this can settle one of these. Plus, I love wolves and canines in general so a site dedicated to them is something I couldn’t pass up.

Where else do you RP, if anywhere? Where have you RPed in the past?
  Currently, this is the only site but I have RPed with some of my friends many years ago in a very different style so I have a lot to learn and re-learn.

Do you have any cool hobbies, or things you’re interested in?
  I’m a musician, a percussionist to be more specific. Other than that, I attend college so I don’t have a lot of free time.

What’s something you’re really excited about right now?
  I’m excited to see how this site works out.

Any adorable pets and/or children we should know about?
  I don’t have any children but I have a German Shepherd Dog that I view as a sister.

Two truths and a LIE— post two truths and a lie and we’ll guess which one is the lie :)
1) I’m an introvert
2) I want to move to Russia one day
3) I’m not completely intimidated by this site

Jun 29, 2018 10:47 PM

[ ignore ]
Name Player
Tehanu Lascrofe Isabel
Achievements (?)
1year 2mos 6mos artist helper profile supporter tumblr welcomeguide

Welcome to Horizon, Strakh~! ^u^

Definitely feel ya on having an itch to write. I feel like I have that problem constantly. LOL. Horizon definitely helps cure that ;)

Pls share pics of GSD!!! they’re so friggin cute.

ima guess that the lie is number 2? Because you’re not completely intimidated, you’re excited >:3

Jun 30, 2018 02:37 AM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Daniel Hayle kay
Achievements (?)
2mos 6mos 100ooc 100posts 250posts artist helper profile

welcome, strakh! can i just say i love los already and i can’t wait to see what happens to him!

also PLS SHARE PICS OF YOUR DOGGO

i’m gonna guess the lie is 3 because same when i first joined, although you totally shouldn’t be, omg. we love new people! if you need anything, don’t hesitate to hit any of us up either in the cbox or pms and we’ll be happy to help!

Jun 30, 2018 02:49 AM — Post #2

Name Player
Los Strakh
Achievements (?)
None yet!

@Isabel
  I hope you’re right about the itch. I’ve had it for a while now and writing on my own has lost the thrill of not knowing what’s coming next.
  I’ll try to add a photo below but I’m not good with technology so I guess we’ll have to see what happens; hopefully it works.
  As for your guess, your not wrong, I am excited to be on this site but I’m also very nervous.
@Kay
  Thank you, I also cannot wait to see what happens to him; once I gain the courage to actually post something that is.
  I’ll try to add a picture below but I have no idea how it’ll come out so here’s hoping for the best.
  You’ve guessed correctly. Although, most of my intimidation simply comes from not wanting to mess something up or join a RP incorrectly. I’ve been trying to figure out the whole pm system but so far I’ve only figured out how to pm staff. I get the feeling it’s the simplest thing that’s been right under my nose the whole time.

@anyone
Here’s a picture of my dog, if it works. If not, I’ll try to figure it out soon:
content://media/external/file/32763

Jun 30, 2018 12:07 PM — Post #3

Name Player
Tehanu Lascrofe Isabel
Achievements (?)
1year 2mos 6mos artist helper profile supporter tumblr welcomeguide

Aw man, like Kay said, don’t be intimidated c: we’re just a group of lovin’ writers *scoops you into a hug*

As for the image, you may want to try out this site (click) to code it into your post heh.

Jun 30, 2018 12:24 PM — Post #4

Name Player
Daniel Hayle kay
Achievements (?)
2mos 6mos 100ooc 100posts 250posts artist helper profile

no worries!! to pm someone, go into ur inbox, compose new message and in the field where it says ‘to’, write a character’s name like < this > (i.e. < daniel >

but without the spaces). if you want it to be multiple characters, do the same but with spaces between each name (:

Jun 30, 2018 01:25 PM — Post #5

[ Edited: Jun 30, 2018 01:30 PM by Daniel ]
Name Player
Los Strakh
Achievements (?)
None yet!

@Isabel
  Thank you, I’ll play around with that site and see if I can get a picture here soon.
@kay
  Thank you for telling me the secret to PMing. I honestly don’t know how long it would have taken me to figure it out.

Jun 30, 2018 07:35 PM — Post #6

Name Player
Ash Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Hallo and welcome Strakh! Nice to have you with us! Los looks like a cool character :) I can’t view your photo sadly of your doubtless gorgeous GSD :( I have an Anatolian Shepherd myself!

Hope you enjoy yourself here, as the guys have said don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions!

Jun 30, 2018 09:25 PM — Post #7

Showing page 1 of 1.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.