Roleplay Forums | Map

school + bf visiting

Ross is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Ross Thorn Jill

Hi all! Just hopping in to say I’ll be a bit scarce for the next week or so!

Started my online summer Spanish class a few days ago, which is going to take a bit of getting used to (and why I was MIA the past few days!).

My boyfriend is also flying in tomorrow to spend a couple of weeks with me!

Apologies if I’m a bit slow to hit tags as I settle into a new routine. I’ll try to hop on every day or every other day to post. Thanks for your patience and understanding. <3 MUCH LOVE.

Jun 29, 2018 11:06 PM

[ ignore ]
Tehanu is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Tehanu Lascrofe Isabel

*tackle hugs*

enjoy spanish (and good luck, you got this!) and tell your bf i say hola for me ;D

Jun 30, 2018 12:34 AM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]

Scarce

Name Player
Yuna Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

We’ll miss you Jillybean <3 Have fun with the bf!

Jun 30, 2018 01:10 AM — Post #2

Ross is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Ross Thorn Jill

Thanks for the warm wishes, guys!

Just popping in to apologize for being gone longer than a week! Been spending lots of time with the bf since we only see each other a few times a year! (And along that same vein, I got dragged to the movies by him and CHRIS IF YOU SEE THIS, I FINALLY SAW RAGNAROK, BLACK PANTHER, AND INFINITY WAR AND I JUST. SCREAMS.)

Also been having doctors appointments for the ol’ carpal tunnel, and work and school have been nuts—but I’m hoping to be back here soon. It might be about another week (~July 18) until I’ve returned for sho!

I LOVE Y’ALL <3

Edit: Just want to say—if anyone wants me to see a thread/needs me to post somewhere first, please PM Ross as he’s my main account, thanks! I’ll try to check messages at least more often than I’ve been posting!!

Jul 10, 2018 11:45 PM — Post #3

[ Edited: Jul 10, 2018 11:49 PM by Ross ]
Name Player
Bucky Rangers Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
1year 2mos 6mos 100ooc 100posts 250posts 500ooc 500posts 1000posts helper lonelythreads otm plotreporter profile welcomeguide

*Cuddles Jill* As long as you having fun!

And yes of COURSE anytime anybody talks the MCU my Spidey Sense starts tingling :P And didn’t IW just RUIN YOU?! But BP is just ALL THE YES and Ragnarok is literally one of my favourite things *screams over Loki forever*

Pls take care of you though, we’ll see you soon mate!

Jul 11, 2018 08:48 AM — Post #4

Showing page 1 of 1.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.