Roleplay Forums | Map

Green Eggs And Ham
Early Morning

14623
Name Player
Julius Cody
Achievements (?)
None yet!
 

Julius had been focusing a lot on the decision he made. Where would this take him? Had it been rash, or even a good plan set? No, surely it was good. Surely it would work out, he would survive, Babette would surely come by…he just knew it in his mind. He wanted to, at least. Ever since realizing she had been here, the possibility of seeing her grew tenfold.

Julius settled for a hunt, to put his hunting skills to the test. Skulking around the area, watching for something. Waiting for something.


Oct 01, 2018 01:29 AM

  [ ignore ]
231982
Name Player
Pierce Art Staff
Achievements (?)
helper
 

Heading down into the gorge, Pierce was not eager, exactly, to check on her siblings, but certainly… ready to have everything done, let’s say. She didn’t like things nagging at her, and the swifter it was dealt with and their situation was confirmed, the sooner she could move on to some other worry or care. Perhaps after she reunited, she could explore the rest of the valley, but first she would see to this problem of her mind. Efficiency. Directness. The way things should be handled.

As the scent of gathered wolves grew stronger, she was unsurprised to spot a large wolf within the gorge’s stretch, despite the fact he was a stranger to her. What else did she expect from what she understood of the Rangers’ plans, but many unknown faces.

Rather than speak, she simply lowed a long note to him, something in between a sustained woof and a proper howl. Let her see how he reacted to a ‘new’ face in the territory before she came too close.


Oct 01, 2018 10:43 AM — Post #1

  [ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
232604
Name Player
Julius Cody
Achievements (?)
None yet!
 

Julius went along his way, and then suddenly he heard a bark with a howl. Looking around, as well as using his nose and ears he found the source. A wolf. A wolf not of the pack, but then again neither had he been. And they were meant to help others…Julius sighed to himself as he moved over to greet them yet still with some space between them.

“Hello over there. Need some help there, or something?” he asked, over to the other wolf. If they needed some help, perhaps he would need to call on someone with more experience if he couldn’t help.


Oct 05, 2018 12:49 PM — Post #2

  [ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
233211
Name Player
Pierce Art Staff
Achievements (?)
helper
 

‘Or something’. What a charming and eloquent individual.

Nevertheless, he had least offered, and she would not begrudge him for that; especially not when he had been around enough that the scent of the gorge whispered to her from his coat.

“Greetings. I’m looking for any news about the well-being of my brother, Bucky.” It was easier to say the name when it came right after something else that started with B. “Or Casscade and Benjamin. I presume they are also still here,” she mused as much to herself as to the stranger, although she couldn’t discount the notion that her… simpler siblings might have wandered off.


Oct 11, 2018 11:13 AM — Post #3

  [ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
233354
Name Player
Julius Cody
Achievements (?)
None yet!
 

Julius turned his ears forth to the female as he listened. The name sprang right to his mind, to his understanding this was someone of good relation with Bucky. And that seemed plenty important. “Bucky, I’m sure I can bring you to him. Just right this way” he said, gesturing back. However the other two names…

“Casscade and Benjamin, names don’t currently ring any bells to me”Julius said, his voice a bit more quiet. “I can take you right to Bucky, though.”


Oct 13, 2018 06:20 PM — Post #4

  [ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
233490
Name Player
Pierce Art Staff
Achievements (?)
helper
 

Alas. It didn’t surprise her, exactly, if her younger siblings had wandered off, but she had somewhat hoped that they had stayed where someone could keep an eye on them. Still, word that Thunder was finally home was a good word indeed, and she’d take the offer readily. “Lead the way, mister…?” she prompted for a name. Technically he probably ought to be a mister anyway, given his seniority over her, but his attitude didn’t strike her as somebody who minded formalities all too much.


Oct 15, 2018 01:02 PM — Post #5

  [ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
233829
Name Player
Julius Cody
Achievements (?)
None yet!
 

[ooc] sorry for the wait I’d been on holidays [/ooc]

He turned and looked to the direction they would go. “Julius. Bucky is right this way” He said as he began on heading over, leading the way. Looking back to see if she would follow, Julius took her to find Bucky and then he would probably do something elsewhere, perhaps finish up exploring around.

[ooc] Want me to start a new thread? [/ooc]


Oct 21, 2018 06:14 PM — Post #6

  [ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
235541
Name Player
Pierce Art Staff
Achievements (?)
helper
 

(SORRY CODY BLESS YOUR FACE)

Julius.

Why couldn’t Thunder pick something respectable like Julius for a name?

Heartened by having someone with answers, Pierce was quick to fall in step with him. “How well do you know my brother?” she asked as they headed out, curious to know as much as she could about who Thunder was hanging out with these days.

(unfortunately pierce’s timeline is all weird thanks to my missing butt, and I’m not sure where to fit it in if they make another thread @_@ plus I don’t want to fuss up Julius’ timeline either I am so sorry for keeping you waiting)


Nov 05, 2018 10:45 AM — Post #7

  [ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
236029
Name Player
Julius Cody
Achievements (?)
None yet!
 

“I know him as much as I know yesterday…so not that much, yesterday somewhat flew by” he offered a chuckle at that. He didn’t know many of the pack. He had done a sparring with Bucky, participated in a meeting, talked with him a bit. That was about it, as far as he could recall. “Shall I pass a message on?”

[ooc] I’ve been busy myself, haven’t been able to keep up much, but I’m getting there! [/ooc]


Nov 10, 2018 04:00 AM — Post #8

  [ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Showing page 1 of 1.
 
Please log in or register to reply to this thread.