Roleplay Forums | Map

lovely bloodflow
all welcome / full spring / midday

Name Player
Yael Silverwing Bear
Achievements (?)
None yet!

// yael is in another thread on the mountain doing a semi dangerous hunt, so i’m putting this up with the mindset that she may get hurt there.. so, if she does, this happened *before* that :p //

Yael walked slowly on the edge of a small stream, following it to where it met up with the larger ones. One important rule for traveling - always stay with your water source. She could hear her father’s voice in her head. Follow the river home. She chuffed audibly at the thought. Where were you now, father? What good were you now?

It was finally starting to get a bit hot out. It was a welcome change, as the bitter cold nights in the mountain ranges were almost unbearable. Yael grew up among ice and snow, and never knew a true summer as a young wolf. The more south she traveled, the more she was surprised. Animals she’d never seen (or eaten) appeared, as well as birds, and fish.

She walked with no real destination in mind. Just aimlessly following the river south. As far away from the north as possible.

Oct 08, 2018 05:57 PM

[ ignore ]
Aeneas is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Aeneas Poe

Was it considered impolite to hit on everything that moved?  Probably, but the way he saw it, you missed 100% of the chances you didn’t take, and what happened if she found out she was the only thing on four legs he hadn’t hit on?  She would take a positively massive bruise to her ego and that simply couldn’t happen.  Actually, now that he was thinking about it, Aeneas would have been even more impolite not to flirt her up.  Yep.  Foolproof logic, right there.

“You look lost,” he rumbled from a few yards away, pausing atop a small boulder to allow the sun to illuminate his form like an angelic backdrop.  That’s right, lady, take a good look at your ruggedly handsome angel – her savior, really.  “Do you need help finding somewhere?”  And wow, he sure as hell hoped not, because he had no idea where the actual fuck he was.

Oct 09, 2018 04:24 PM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Yael Silverwing Bear
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Yael blinked widely and paused when she heard a voice call out. Her eyes narrowed when she found the source of the voice - a black wolf perched on a rock like some sort of peacock. She looked him up and down for a moment - he was larger than most of the wolves that had crossed her path. He was also a handsome black and silver, rather unique from where Yael came from. But Yael wasn’t exactly a sweet girl, and she glared at him for interrupting her walk.

“No, I don’t.” She spat, walking closer to him. She said it before she even considered the answer - did she need directions? She was just aimlessly traveling south, looking for a warmer place to live, far from her family. She wasn’t sure what she needed. Probably some help relaxing.

Yael eyed him warily. She never looked relaxed. Her muscles always tensed and coiled, ready for anything. The large female wolf showed little emotion; she generally had a cold, callous expression on her face. Yael wasn’t trusting or friendly, and had a hard time with strangers.

Oct 09, 2018 05:21 PM — Post #2

Name Player
Aeneas Poe

Damn.  Feisty.. and a little bit confusing.  If she didn’t need directions, why on earth had she dared to come any closer?  It wasn’t like she could just absorb the information from being within a few feet of him.  Nah, if she wanted help, she was actually gonna have to tolerate him for a little bit.  “That’s exactly what someone would say if they did need directions,” he retorted with a sharp dip of his muzzle.

His mismatched eyes noticed the tension.  He could work with that.  “Relax darlin’, I’m not gonna hurt you.  You’ve got far too pretty of a face to mess up.”  It wasn’t his best line, for sure, but it was the only thing he could come up with at the moment.  Aeneas did often find himself in situations where women were uneasy around him because he was the most relaxing dude in the world – right?  Yeah.  Yeah, that seemed right.  “Can’t I at least get yeh name?”

Oct 10, 2018 09:05 PM — Post #3

Name Player
Yael Silverwing Bear
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Yael let out an angry snort at his words. She stopped in front of him, visibly annoyed. “Fine. Direct me to where you like to go, and I’ll go the opposite way, so we never meet again.” She said, glaring.

She laughed bitterly when he said he wasn’t going to hurt her. “Pfft. Right. Just try and fight me. See how that goes for you.” She hissed. She glanced him over once she was closer, and sniffed. He didn’t smell familiar and didn’t smell of her homeland, but she couldn’t say for certain whether or not this guy was a spy. He definitely didn’t act like one. “Considering we’ll never see each other again, I don’t think it’s necessary.” Yael’s wall was up. It was always up. But that’s the problem when you bottle up your problems and never let them out.

Oct 14, 2018 08:41 AM — Post #4

Name Player
Aeneas Poe

Dayuuuummm.  All he was doing was being a gentleman!  Or something.  Still, she was making it into a game and Aeneas loved games.  He flashed a shit-eating grin.  “I’d like to go wherever you’re goin’, so how you gonna get away from me?”  He dropped down off his little throne and landed with a quiet thud, feeling a threatening-but-not-threatening vibe and locked and loaded to bolt if she was that pissed off.

His tail twitched.  She was confident.  And bitchy.  He supposed she was confidently bitchy.  What type, though?  Was she the insecure-posturing type of confident bitchy, or was she so damn confident in herself that she was just, frankly, a bitch?  Aeneas was stupidly eager to find out.

“Ah, don’t sound so bleak.  Maybe we’ll see lots of each other.”  Unfortunately, she was making herself a target for his frequent harassment.

Oct 22, 2018 02:10 PM — Post #5

Name Player
Yael Silverwing Bear
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Yael laughed a bitter, angry laugh at him. She wasn’t very good at making friends, but this wolf seemed determined to get under her skin. Why? Couldn’t she just be left alone?  She rolled her eyes at him. He landed in front of her with a loud thud, and she narrowed her eyes. “I can think of a few ways to get you out of my way.” She said threateningly.

The male wasn’t awful to look at, and really, he seemed sort of.. intriguing. But she wasn’t about to back down just because she was a bit lonely. “For your sake, I really hope not. What’s your deal, anyways? Mommy didn’t hug you enough?” She said, then smiled devilishly.

Nov 05, 2018 09:51 AM — Post #6

Showing page 1 of 1.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.