Roleplay Forums | Map

A little scarcity
Anna, Percy, Pire, Briar, Crixus, Maverick

Name Player
Umpire Rainy Staff
Achievements (?)
None yet!

I’m still around but may be scarce for a few days or a week- super busy and when I’m home super tired and museless for the most part.

I’ll make an effort to post fairly regularly but it might be only on a couple of characters per day. I am usually logged in on my phone and laptop, so no doubt you’ll see me on, but that doesn’t mean I’m posting. Also, I have discord on my phone. If there is a high-priority thread you want me to post in, please just tap me. I can’t promise good posts, but I will get the basics in if needed.

Assumptions if needed:
Anna would be sticking close to Adrienne and Juli; Percy is obsessed with Honeysuckle, and will no doubt be doing his usual rounds of the gorge, wouldn’t be absentee to any of the Rangers. Briar is skulking around somewhere. Crixus is probably brooding on his island, and Maverick will likely be near the Silu Tribe - she’s just in one thread right now so I’m not sure how that will finish up but I’ll try to keep on top of her. Pire is a busy bee and is likely sticking near(ish) to her den

Oct 11, 2018 08:26 AM

[ ignore ]
Name Player
Eve Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
None yet!

<3 Buzz hard busy bee

Oct 11, 2018 08:41 AM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Vincent Laroche Art Staff
Achievements (?)
None yet!

-rains smooches on rainy-

Oct 11, 2018 09:00 AM — Post #2

Name Player
Poet Serethi Erin
Achievements (?)
1year 2mos 6mos 100posts 250posts 500posts anniversary1 ny2015 otm profile

Oct 14, 2018 06:53 PM — Post #3

Showing page 1 of 1.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.