Roleplay Forums | Map

Roll Call! 
[summons] Calling for Selra | LS, HY5

Name Player
Yew Ravello Calico
Achievements (?)
2mos 100posts artist bugsuggestion helper profile

Jacqueline was still gone and Yew didn’t anticipate her returning anytime soon.

So far, the girl had caught up with Hyperion and their guest Niu. She’d been to the borders many a time and come across many a wolf too. Marc - he was looking for M-Marianne? Yeah, that was it. Never-the-less, she knew she was pulling her weight. What she wanted to know was where Selra was and what she was up to. She was yet to speak to the Knight, that white she-wolf know as Bunny and formally meet her also but that could wait until after she’d found Selra.

She sat amongst the rock formations - pack central to be exact - whilst she took a breather from her heavily scented herbal arrangements of the day. The smell of lavender with thick around her, that was for sure. She almost, ALMOST, regretted going to the desert to pick the flora but in the end, she knew it had its uses, even if she, herself, disliked the smell.

Shaking out the floral stench, the girl settled herself and took a breath before tilting her head back and howling for said wolf, hoping that she was in the area and would answer the call. Even if she did not and somebody else did, she’d find the woman another time.

Jan 18, 2019 08:47 AM

[ ignore ]
Name Player
Selra O'Mierr tk
Achievements (?)
supporter

Restless.

That was what could be used to define Selra for today. Restless.

Snooping through the territory, rounding back again perhaps two, maybe three—four? times. Take a brief swim only to feel like that itself was not mentally stimulating, so back onto land she goes. It was then that she heard Yaw—Yaw right? Yaw? Yow? Yew? Yaw seemed familiar… Maybe it was Yaw—call in the direction of where the towering and absolutely fascinating rocks were.

Once again, as to make sure the job was done well in the first place, she shook out the beads of water that clung to her pelt before taking an immediate and quick turn to head to Yaw’s direction.

Upon arriving and emerging from the tree-lines, Selra momentarily glanced around to see who else was here. Hm… Just Yaw, she supposed, and why did this light-furred female smell so strongly of flowers? Selra almost wrinkled her nose as she tread closer to the woman, “What’s up?

Jan 18, 2019 04:45 PM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Yew Ravello Calico
Achievements (?)

Summon the devil and he shall appear!

Not that Yew thought of Selra as the devil but, she was far from the calmly quiet woman that Yew was - She was almost jealous of the confidence that Selra felt. She was also closer to Jacqueline than Yew ever imagined she could be. Yew swallowed the green pill before her mind erupted with inappropriate thoughts.

She was not jealous.

“Selra! Hey.” she smiled with ease, her eyes twinkling with friendliness. Her haunches rose as she got up to greet the woman with a wag of her tail and a nod of her chin. “I just wanted to ask you how it’s going? Is there anything you’ve noticed since Jacqueline’s been gone?” she cooed gently with her fair tones.

Selra had something Yew wished she had and all the small woman could hope was that the much larger, darker female could rub off on her even slightly.

Jan 20, 2019 02:28 PM — Post #2

Name Player
Selra O'Mierr tk
Achievements (?)
supporter

Well damn, Yaw seemed pretty excited to see her. Throwing a smile back, she tilted her head to the question. Did she notice anything? Uh…

Selra’s mind had blanked as her unfocused green eyes drifted away from the lighter wolf’s form whilst the black woman skimmed through her memories. Uhh…

Was she supposed to? When… How long had Jacqueline been gone? Refocusing her attention back to Yaw, her expression had shifted to that of perplexity, “Jacqueline’s gone? When the fuck did that happen? I don’t remember anything about her leaving.

What the fuck? As far as Selra knew, everything was… well, how everything had been.

Jan 23, 2019 01:47 AM — Post #3

Name Player
Yew Ravello Calico
Achievements (?)

Yew tilted her head, her face covered by an expression of deep confusion. “She said at the pack formation… She’s gone with Kopec, Irving and Clement to the coast to visit the packs that reside there.” that was odd. Yew was certain Selra had been there when Jacqueline had announced it.

She’d left Selra in charge alongside Yew as well.

This didn’t bode well to Yew and she looked to Selra with concern. “Do you feel okay Selra? Have you had a temperature, been vomiting or have had diarrhoea?” she asked softly, her ears falling to the sides of her head. A fever could perhaps explain her confusion, but why hadn’t she come to Yew about it?

Jan 24, 2019 10:40 AM — Post #4

Name Player
Selra O'Mierr tk
Achievements (?)
supporter

Her brows knit as she listened to Yaw. There was… an inkling of… a memory.

Wolves gathering…

It was to become official… But that was… Wasn’t that…

Wasn’t that a long time ago, though? Hadn’t a grand amount of time passed since then? When looking back to Yaw, her perplexity was still apparent in her expression, “What? Of course I feel alright, you don’t see me on my elbows gagging out my lungs, do you? I just thought that was months ago and that everyone was still here. I…” ...didn’t know they were gone.

How long have they been gone? “You’re not fucking with me, right?” An underlying threat was tacked on to those accusatory words as her snout wrinkled enough for slivers of her teeth to be shown.

__
Had to edit in the purposeful misspelling because Selra’s name-catalogue’s all fucked up

Jan 27, 2019 10:23 AM — Post #5

[ Edited: Jan 27, 2019 11:10 AM by Selra ]
Name Player
Yew Ravello Calico
Achievements (?)

She wasn’t at all taken aback by Selra’s reaction, however she wasn’t stupid to not be slightly fearful. She wasn’t a coward, just cautious and she knew that if the larger woman wanted to, she could take Yew down to the floor and cut her threads of life. So, Yew looked on at the woman and shook her head.

Why would she fuck with somebody who could so easily tear her down? Or anyone at all for that matter.

“They’ve been gone just under a month, Ma’am. Jacqueline left you and I to work as a team in order to keep the Royaume running in her absence.” she said with a definite nod, her eyes filled with confusion as she looked to Selra.

How could she think it was so long ago? and that everyone was home? She didn’t want to press any more buttons until she was for sure she could speak up about Selra’s well being. Until then, she wanted to gather as much information as she could.

Jan 27, 2019 10:52 AM — Post #6

Name Player
Selra O'Mierr tk
Achievements (?)
supporter

Selra let out a chuckle despite the worrying fact that, no, it hadn’t been that long ago. What was wrong?

Me? In charge? Okay now you’re fucking with me.” Selra had continued to chuckle despite the cold feeling blooming in her chest. Things weren’t right: Time once again had slipped and Selra was left picking up fragments of a timeline. “Jacqueline wouldn’t do that. I can see her putting you,” She said with such confidence, “...in charge, but me? What a fucking joke. So where is she, for real?

The smile was strained. If anything, it was just another show of teeth as Selra stared at Yaw. She’ll fucking prove her wrong. Jacqueline wasn’t gone as it was Yaw that was completely wrong. Selra knew.

Except she just didn’t believe she knew. The cold feeling was making it hard to breathe. It had made Selra want to pace, to panic. Hell, some of her exhales had come out as low, short growls.

Jan 27, 2019 11:08 AM — Post #7

Name Player
Yew Ravello Calico
Achievements (?)

Okay.

Cool.

Coooool.

Yew felt her breath catch as Selra began to show more signs of stress. Selra was one of those volatile characters that Yew didn’t want to face off with, but this was turning into one of those moments that Yew thought she couldn’t back out of. So, once more she nodded and frowned a strained frown.

“She did Selra. I swear she did. That’s why I came here, to see how you were faring and if you’d come across anything out of the norm.” her voice shook a little but she didn’t want to show so much fear in front of the big, black, scary woman.

Yew didn’t know what to do. What to say even.

“Ma’am.” she started, “could you tell me what you remember last?” she didn’t want to diagnose Selra, because she had no idea. But so far, Selra seemed… out of the loop. Something didn’t seem right.

Jan 27, 2019 11:21 AM — Post #8

Name Player
Selra O'Mierr tk
Achievements (?)
supporter

Come across anything out of the norm?” Selra parroted with so much disgust, “I’ll tell you what’s out of the fucking norm, Yaw: You’re telling me shit that makes no fucking sense.” The black woman inched her face closer as those green eyes, lit by distress, glared into Yew’s pale eyes, “Half of our pack’s suddenly fucking gone? I’m suddenly in charge? Bullshit. Absolutely bullshit! Jacqueline doesn’t even want me doing fucking border visits because apparently I’m an asshole, so why the fuck would she put me in charge? She has Shadow to do that shit! Irving maybe! You definitely!

It was apparent that Selra didn’t answer Yaw’s question. It was also apparent that this had turned into a panicky ranting session, “And now she’s suddenly gone? And that gathering was not months ago? You’re the one that’s wrong here, not me!” Her voice had cracked at the end.

Selra’s demeanor had changed abruptly amidst this shitfest: Her hackles had flared in wild directions, her breathing was faster and she looked absolutely pissed. The tail was thrown over her back and fluffed out to assert whatever-fucking dominance she had over the woman, which probably was none considering a healer was more important than, say, whatever Selra’s rank was.

Fuck. Selra couldn’t even fucking remember what her rank was! She knew the details of it, but the name of it had slipped her mind!

Jan 27, 2019 11:38 AM — Post #9

Name Player
Yew Ravello Calico
Achievements (?)

Explosive.

That was the word Yew had gone for in that very situation. It described Selra perfectly and Yew STILL didn’t know what to do. She couldn’t exactly slip a drug to the woman in her brandy. She was too scared to offer herbs to the woman but slowly, she was working up the courage… veeeery sloowly.

“S-Selra” she said with worry, her body taking an instinctive step back from the fluffed up, hissing woman. And then she took another.

“I’m sure Jacqueline will be back in the next few weeks, we just need to focus o-on the pack and keep everybody fed and h-happy.” she stammered, her eyes wide, ears back and tail firmly positioned between her hind legs.

Sugar honey iced tea!

Jan 27, 2019 11:50 AM — Post #10

Name Player
Selra O'Mierr tk
Achievements (?)
supporter

Her tongue lolled as she panted, but it was not a friendly sight as her muzzle was wrinkled to showcase all her pretty incisors. Green eyes had continued to lock the eyesight onto the form that was beginning to cower from Selra’s show of aggression.

There was pressure building in her head; Tall-tale signs that a headache was sure going to surface. Hell, she even felt lightheaded. Ugh. Selra hated this disgusting feeling of cold in her chest but cloudiness in her head; She hated this onslaught of confusion; She hated whatever the fuck was happening.

She hated, hated, hated it.

No,” She hated how weak she had sounded, so she spat out the word again with a higher volume, “No! Jacqueline is here and I’ll fucking prove it!

Tearing herself away, Selra practically screamed when she howled. Jacqueline should fucking hear that and come running, and then she’ll laugh at Yaw’s disbelieving face. Oh just the idea of that surprise splashed onto Yaw’s face made her let loose breathless laughter when she finished “howling.”

Jan 27, 2019 12:02 PM — Post #11

Name Player
Yew Ravello Calico
Achievements (?)

Yew deflated at the woman’s efforts. She’d lost it. She wasn’t entirely loony but the constant, unwavering determination… Yew suspected not was all right. She no longer felt scared. She was still cautious, but not fearful.

She almost pitied the woman.

“Let me get you some Vervain.” she uttered softly, looking up to the tall woman hopelessly. She almost needed her permission to leave by this point. Yew didn’t want to leave Selra on her own. At least with Vervain she’d sooth but Yew was still tempted to throw in a spritz of Skullcap - for good measure.

Jan 27, 2019 12:11 PM — Post #12

Name Player
Selra O'Mierr tk
Achievements (?)
supporter

Let me get you some Vervain

For some reason, the idea of Yaw leaving her in the middle of this shitfest that the lighter wolf started drove Selra mad.

Twirling around, Selra spat out the word vehemently, “No!

And… Well she had to take a moment to gulp in a few breaths before speaking again, “No, you’re going to sit your ass right there and wait for her with me. You have to be there for me to show you, or we’ll just waste Jacqueline’s fucking time like how you wasted mine with this, this…” Selra had shaken her head when words failed to come out. She just didn’t know what to describe this, “I swear, Yaw, if you leave I’ll take your ass to Jacqueline in pieces if I have to. I’ll prove you wrong, and I’ll be damn proud of it.

Selra was so fucking sure about this that she was practically boasting how incorrect Yaw was according to the black woman.

Except… There hadn’t been a response.

Except dark brown fur with amber eyes hadn’t busted through the treeline.

Except Jacqueline wasn’t standing next to her, laughing along with Selra.

Maybe Selra didn’t give her much time. Soon. Real fucking soon. Her ears swiveled around whilst her eyes glanced about as Selra tried her damnest to hear any sign of Jacqueline’s existance in this forest.

Jan 27, 2019 12:21 PM — Post #13

Name Player
Yew Ravello Calico
Achievements (?)

And so she was stuck, not that she didn’t expect not to be.

She stood there, staring at Selra with a soft gaze. She didn’t mind waiting however long she needed. She would still be here, waiting, when Jacqueline didn’t show up. Heck, Jacqueline’s scent was nowhere to be found in such strength to guarantee her presence.

Yew wondered how Selra would react when Jacqueline didn’t come… It felt horrible to be so knowledgeable and watch somebody struggle so much to retain their belief. It hurt Yew. She just wanted Selra to not hurt.

Jan 27, 2019 12:27 PM — Post #14

Name Player
Selra O'Mierr tk
Achievements (?)
supporter

Nothing.

Her legs were quivering.

There was no response.

Saliva had spilled over her jaws since her throat wouldn’t work.

Jacqueline isn’t here.

Selra’s head bowed before she dryheaved.

Maybe… Maybe she was just busy. But that didn’t settle well with Selra, because she knew.

Jacqueline isn’t here.

Time had indeed slipped. It was Yaw that would have the last laugh, except that she wasn’t laughing. No. She stared. Within Selra, it was like a balloon popped as suddenly emotions suddenly went from raging to… numbness. Disbelief? Shock?

Selra could feel her jaw moving, but no words sounded out. A single thought rang clear in her muddled mind:

Jacqueline isn’t here.

Suddenly Selra was sitting—Her legs; They had given out.

She isnt here.” Yaw just kept fucking staring, “How long has she been gone? Why did she leave?” There was no heat in these words, but rather… disbelief? Shock?

Jan 27, 2019 12:44 PM — Post #15

Showing page 1 of 2.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.