Roleplay Forums | Map

where’d the party go
[summons] AW // MS // LS // morning, sunny

Name Player
Kodiak Emily

It was hot as balls out. Seriously. He was boiling so much that he’d waded into the shallow part of the water and set himself down to cool off.

He hadn’t spoken with anyone from the forming pack in a while and was starting to believe that maybe it had all just been some dream that was never going to be carried out. His conversation with the leader had been brief and he’d only really met Eden—who’s scent had now faded from the area.

Kodiak stared out at the trees, wondering if there was still anyone left of whatever had been formed. The male gazed watchfully before finally deciding to fucking do something about it. He didn’t want to fall into the same loop of boredom as before. He’d actually been excited about this. With a quick tip of his head and a lengthy howl, he hoped to call whoever the hell was still around.

Jan 24, 2019 09:11 AM

[ ignore ]
Name Player
Caligula Poe

Caligula was determined to rest before he ventured out for recruiting.  He wasn’t going to be any good to anyone dragging himself half-asleep across Horizon, and Chione didn’t seem to be the type that simply forgave and forgot if he didn’t uphold his promise. 

The issue with resting, however, is that he needed some semblance of peace in order to sleep.  That was not currently the case..

Unaware of a new recruit, Caligula bolted from his makeshift hide and bolted for the intruder, his single eye lit with fury.

Until he saw the guy.

Who.. was not much of a threat, he’d say.

“What are you yelling about?” he said, glaring with all the intensity a one-eyed wolf could.

Jan 24, 2019 03:51 PM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Kodiak Emily

Well hello there. Kodiak’s chin finally fell when another wolf decided to answer his call. The scent, Kodi realized, was one that clung to the area. Had this guy been a part of Chione’s forming pack?

“Yo,” the yearling replied informally. “Trying to figure out what the hell is going on. You part of Chione’s thing?” Because fuck if he knew what she’d called the pack.

“Kodi, by the way.” He watched the male, wondering if it’d be more appropriate for him to get out of the water and shake himself off. Eh. Whatever.

Jan 25, 2019 09:01 AM — Post #2

Name Player
Caligula Poe

Srsly.  This was one of the recruits that Chione had boasted about gathering?

Caligula studied him, studied his mannerisms and decided they were fucked.  If this was the caliber of man they were interested in bringing in, what the hell was she hoping to accomplish?

“Yes, I am.  Caligula.”

As for figuring out what was going on, well, he supposed he was just as clueless as the kid.  “What have you been told?”  If he was supposed to be cannon fodder, he wasn’t going to waste time explaining everything.

Jan 30, 2019 11:30 AM — Post #3

Name Player
Kodiak Emily

Oh, cool. So he’d suspected correctly. “Neat. Joined thinking we’d be able to clean the land of jerks who aren’t supposed to be on it.” He shrugged, nonchalant about the whole thing. “Y’all seemed pretty cool. Eden was chill, but she seemed to sort of vanish so… yeah. Just wanted to know what the move is.” Like were they waiting on something? Why had Eden left? Had she ultimately decided that the mountains weren’t worth her time and that it was actually boring to stick around? If so, he was about to take part, too.

Kodi shifted in the water, trying to position himself better to face Caligula. It was kind of awkward to just lie in water while holding a conversation with someone he’d never met before.

Jan 31, 2019 04:36 PM — Post #4

Name Player
Caligula Poe

Eden sure had vanished because Caligula had no idea who she was in the least.  Chione really hadn’t mentioned any names, just commented that there were others.  He was aggravated at the little information she had entrusted him with and found himself bristling at the notion she was not all that she had claimed to be. 

“Ill be frank with you, Kodi, I don’t know.”  He glanced at the springs as though they might be able to help him out, but there was nothing but the bubbling at the surface.  “I was told to recruit.  I’m waiting a few more days before heading out.  I suppose you can come with me.”  If he was just sitting around bored, why not?

Jan 31, 2019 05:38 PM — Post #5

Name Player
Kodiak Emily

Kodiak had been given zero instructions thus far, but this dude seemed to already have a task. Had he not been invited to join in on the recruiting, he probably would have gone searching for Chione and thrown a fit about not having a job to do, but since Caligula was offering, Kodi gladly nodded.

“I’m down,” he replied. “Which direction would we be heading?” Anywhere but the fucking butte.

Feb 01, 2019 08:41 AM — Post #6

Showing page 1 of 1.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.