Roleplay Forums | Map

And my heart is like a stone
[HY3, Full Summer, Sunny, Day after the fight, w/Yuna]

Tidus is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus had pushed himself too far. Too fast. So, it was no surprise when he had simply collapsed. Unable to move for exhaustion and emotional turmoil, he had fallen into an uneasy sleep

But now, it was day. Birds chirping in his ears

And he was sure to get a lecture from Yuna about what he had done.

So he pretended he was asleep still

Feb 24, 2017 05:53 PM

[ ignore ]
Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

Yuna returned with a mouthful of assorted herbs. She placed them down beside Tidus and began to sort through them with her paws, pushing them rapidly into three piles.

“I know you’re awake.” She said simply. “You think I can’t tell the difference?” She left off the herbs, and looked down at him. “You need to talk to me. I can’t bear you to pull away from me again. You didn’t even tell me you met your brother. Do you have any idea what a shock it was to see him standing on the beach talking to you?” 

Leaving off how he’d then used the two of them to track his foe… well, there foe as well. But they had all gone into this with very different intentions. “Please, Tidus.”

Feb 24, 2017 06:04 PM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus felt his ears drop as he opened his eyes, pushing his body to its feet

I’m sorry Yuna. It did come as a shock to me that my parents even had another litter after the screw up I was.” He said softly

I never meant to pull away from you too Moonflower

Feb 24, 2017 06:09 PM — Post #2

Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

Yuna dropped her head and licked him o the top of his - gently probing around the cut there. She would forgive him. She always forgave him.

“It’s all right, Sunshine.” She murmured softly. “But if you ask me, you’re the success story of your family. Clearly there are some lingering effects in Sunfall from being raised by them.” Referring to his bout of violence. “But you - you hold to what is right. And you learned that on your own.” She pointed out. “But we’re a team - we’re in this together. Next time something is bothering you, you need to talk to me about it.” She prompted gently. Wondering if he was ready to talk now about what had happened by the lake, or if it was too painful for him.

Feb 24, 2017 06:13 PM — Post #3

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus sighed

I…disowned him because I was scared Yuna. I was scared that he would get mad at me or you or our pups….and it terrified me.” He softly bumped his head against Yuna’s, ears pinned back against his skull

I love you. Always have

Feb 24, 2017 06:28 PM — Post #4

Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

“I know.” She also knew Tidus would not have admitted that to anyone but her. “I’ve never seen a wolf go like that.” She admitted. “Most wolves I know loose their temper, and snap in a show of fury, but Sunfall was so calm and detached, trying to kill somebody else - I’m glad he didn’t attack you outright. I don’t know what I would have done. Stars Above know, I’m no good in a fight. But I also know how hard that was for you to do.”

A small smile formed on her face at his last words. “I love you, too. Always will.” She promised, putting her muzzle to his and breathing in sync with him for a moment. She needed to treat him, especially his head, but it would wait a little longer.

Feb 24, 2017 06:33 PM — Post #5

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus smiled softly, tail wagging softly

Promise? ” He asked softly, a tale to himself to keep his low self esteem from crawling up from hell again

Feb 24, 2017 06:36 PM — Post #6

Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

She smiled softly, wagging back, eyes shining as she looked into his. “Promise, my Sunshine.” She assured him, even though as she said it she was disappointed he wouldn’t speak to her further.

She pulled back after a moment and pawed some of the herbs closer, pushing the mint she’d found by a creek up to him. “Your favourite. Eat these first. It’ll help with the overall soreness.”

Feb 24, 2017 06:43 PM — Post #7

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus ducked his head, snuffling at the plant

NOM

He snatched it up, chewing on it like it was prey, enjoying the freshening taste. His ears flicked as he swallowed, knowing the other ones wouldn’t be as nice as mint

Feb 24, 2017 06:46 PM — Post #8

Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

She stifled a laugh at the enthusiasm. Surprised that she could laugh after everything, but Tidus had always been good at that. She pushed the next pile, which was in fact the inner, soft section of bark from a willow tree. “I know this tastes terrible, but it’s the best thing to help that headache I’m sure you have.” She touched him gently by the ear. “Try to chew it as well before you swallow it. You need to take all three pieces. It’s one of the few painkillers that won’t make you sleepy as well.”

She watched him as she crouched over the last pile, chewing up the bright golden-yellow marigold flowers she’d found growing in a sunny patch. 

Feb 24, 2017 06:54 PM — Post #9

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus chewed them without complaint, wincing all the while

Ugh ” He vocalized, gagging a bit.

Alright. Done

Feb 24, 2017 07:15 PM — Post #10

Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

“I know - sorry.” She knew the effects would start kicking in soon - his muscles and aches soothed by both herbs, the willowbark helping his head, and she kept an eye on him for the telltale signs. “Head down.” She instructed, licking the marigold concoction onto the cut on his head. It was minor, but with Tidus she took no chances. “Show me that bite on your shoulder.” She instructed with a little nudge to his side.

Feb 24, 2017 07:21 PM — Post #11

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus turned onto his side, ears flicking.

Should we…go warn the packs about Sunfall? He said he had been to the Evergreens? ” He said, ears flicking

Feb 24, 2017 07:23 PM — Post #12

Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

Yuna leaned down and applied the marigold with careful licks onto the shoulder bite - also minor. Same rules applies.

“He said the Evergreens let him go.” She murmured thoughtfully. “That they believed he was not a rapist… what would we warn them about Sunfall?” 

Feb 24, 2017 07:28 PM — Post #13

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Just…against what he could do. He’s obviously unstable in some aspect” Tidus said softly, tail swishing

Or we could just go home

Feb 24, 2017 07:43 PM — Post #14

Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

“We could go to the wolves he met there - Rufus and Mari, he said their names were.” Yuna recalled. “See what they think of this - if anything else they have been caught up in Beauregard’s lies and they should be able to provide some insight. But I don’t believe from the way he was speaking Sunfall bears any enmity to anybody else. Otherwise he would have turned on you or Pierre.”

She licked a last touch of marigold onto his shoulder. “Finished - while I still have some of this left any other assorted scrapes I ought to know about?”

Feb 24, 2017 07:48 PM — Post #15

Showing page 1 of 2.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.