Roleplay Forums | Map

We have it in spades
[continuation] With Tidus | Falter Glen | Full Summer | Midday | Cloudy |

Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

Yuna was fascinated by he glen. She wasn’t used to so much green. Even the moss growing on the treetrunks and rocks made things green that wouldn’t usually be green. She slowed down as the ground started to slope. “Tidus, be careful - watch your step here.” She called to him automatically, putting her nose down. “Water… and wolves. This could be it.” She looked up to her mate, tentative and nervous, perhaps more so in light of recent events, wanting him to take the lead.

Even if she eyed the uneven slope with worry. He was definitely going to trip.

Feb 25, 2017 08:59 PM

[ ignore ]
Tidus is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus was feeling better. A lot better

He had no idea how happy traveling could make him, but he was happy as a clam. A golden male with the soul of a gypsy.

He nodded to Yuna, speeding up with a goofy grin

And yes, he did trip, but he caught himself and continued on

Only to trip again with a sharp yelp

Feb 26, 2017 11:44 AM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

Yuna, having been expecting this, still made her move too late to try and stop him from falling. “Tidus!” She leaned her head down to sniff him and then ducked down and placed her shoulder under his to help boost him back to his paws. “Are you all right? I swear, you’re going to exhaust all the marigold in this entire valley… come on show me where you fell. Let me see.”

Feb 26, 2017 03:22 PM — Post #2

Jeremy is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Jeremy Dunn Atari

His store of herbs seemed a little low, and rather than let it dwindle, he attempted to go look for anything useful the glen might hold. As long as it got him away from everyone for a little while, so he might clear his head. Jeremy was still trying to adjust to being around wolves all the time, wolves who actually seemed to hold a bit of respect to him.

Well, at least a bit of friendship. That counted for something.

A yelp hit his ears, and they swiveled, the yearling turning to the source and trotting off towards it. Tail slightly raised, to show that whoever they were, they were on pack territory.

“You guys lost?” he called out as he neared the couple, green eyes narrowed a bit, but little to no hostility in his tone- yet.

Feb 26, 2017 04:21 PM — Post #3

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus chuckled slightly, rolling back to his feet

I’m okay Yuna. Really ”  And then there was another wolf. His fur fluffed out slightly, head lifting.

Depends. Whos askin?

Feb 26, 2017 04:32 PM — Post #4

Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

Yuna immediately glued herself to her mate’s side at the appearance of a youngster - his tail lifted a if he had the authority here. One sniff told her he was a fellow healer - but after the fiasco by the lake she wasn’t about to trust him so easily. He could be another wolf of violence. 

“We’re looking for the… Firewing Brotherhood.” She recited, keeping her stance neutral. Her days of being bullied and manipulated by others were over.

Feb 26, 2017 05:32 PM — Post #5

Name Player
Jeremy Dunn Atari

Jeremy kept his stance, but his intense look softened, slightly. They were looking for his pack? Well, this was another opportunity to prove his worth.

He could handle strangers, without insulting their humming, or intelligence, unlike some wolves he’d not name.

“Well, you’ve found us,” the yearling announced, ducking his head in a polite nod. “What can I do for you two?” Just by scent, he could tell the male was injured, but he needed a closer look to say for sure.

Feb 27, 2017 03:07 PM — Post #6

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus huffed softly, before his ears perked forwards

Our names are Tidus and Yuna. We are here because a wolf named Beauregard informed a wolf named Marzena about my…estranged brother named Sunfall. Saying he raped someone. Said he told her ‘whelpling son’ about it too. We are here because we have new information about Sunfall. And we would like to discount Beauregard’s claim

Feb 27, 2017 03:25 PM — Post #7

Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

Yuna simply nodded as her mate spoke, supporting what he said. “We’d also like to speak to somebody about… inter-pack relations. Would we be able to speak to Marzena, please? If we were told the truth and her son is only a child, it may be better he was not present though. As my mate says we have things to speak of that… should not be heard by young ears.” Her voice was undeniably timid as she spoke, but at least she didn’t stutter from nervousness.

Feb 27, 2017 03:35 PM — Post #8

Name Player
Jeremy Dunn Atari

Well. This was quite the development.

Green eyes lazed over each wolf in turn, his head turning over each tidbit he’d been given. These two were coming to disavow this ‘Beauregard’ fellow, who had apparently been informing others of ‘Sunfall’. A rapist, was he? The thought wasn’t quite settling with Jeremy, having a sister and all (one he’d turned away without a thought of what might happen to her), and he paused.

“Are you sure these claims are false?” he asked, slowly, because this was obviously a sensitive issue. “I understand you’re trying to clear your brother’s name, and I have no qualms taking you to Marzena. I just need to make sure that we’re letting our guard down, for a justified reason.” He was trying to handle this properly, making sure that everyone would be justly dealt with. He couldn’t just blindly believe these two either- they might be lying.

He didn’t want anyone from the brotherhood getting hurt. Not even sure how many females they had around, he couldn’t help wanting to save Marzena, Hell, even Nat (in the future) from such atrocities.

“Why are you so sure there aren’t any truths behind the claim?”

Feb 28, 2017 05:32 PM — Post #9

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus raised his head high

We aren’t here to make him innocent, we are here to say what he did before us. I can’t tell if he’s raped anyone. I never met him until a week or so ago. But, what I can tell you was he tried to murder Beauregard in front of our very eyes. A wolf named Pierre and I managed to stop him, but Sunfall is still alive, and probably still vengeful

Mar 02, 2017 09:19 AM — Post #10

Name Player
Marzena Dom
Achievements (?)
None yet!

New scents in the area were enough to have Marzena’s nose twitching. They were relatively close to the Brotherhood’s land, she supposed, so she should probably go and check them out. New faces in the glen were always good to get to know, anyway, so perhaps that would be of help to the Brotherhood, in time.

Any information she could gather from passers-by—although she knew not to take everything as the gospel truth due to many wolves having odd motivations for everything—would be of help to them.

Some wolves simply had to qualms about them, while Marzena, on the other hand, did. She cared very much for behaving in the right way, despite knowing that the “right” thing was not always something she could do. As long as she tried, she felt she had done well.

With the scents still lingering, she made a move to go towards them. She hesitated a little when she smelt Jeremy there—another Brotherhood wolf had beaten her to it—but she continued on. Having more wolves there wouldn’t hurt, but she also wanted to observe Jeremy somewhat. His attitude hadn’t been the best, so if he really wanted to prove himself as Lead Healer material he had to behave like it.

Not that Marzena thought she had much of a say on who actually became members of the Council, but she didn’t think she had no right to say, “Hold on a minute, I don’t think this is a good idea.” Anyone did, really.

She moved towards the group quickly, but she was some distance away. At least, far enough that it would take more than a few seconds to reach them. A few minutes, more like.

[ Will arrive next round. ]

Mar 02, 2017 03:17 PM — Post #11

Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

Yuna shot a sideways look at her mate, sorrowful at the depth of which Sunfall’s attack had shattered his faith in him, and felt a flash of anger that Sunfall hadn’t thought through resorting to violence. Yuna knew if Tidus initially believed his brother capable of any hint of unsavory behavior, he wouldn’t have let her travel with them. She wished she knew how to help him get his confidence in others back - but then, that was another point of visiting these packs, she decided, although her primary concern remained checking there was no enmity against the Tribe. She just wanted her future family to be safe, and not caught up in the threat of war.

“I don’t believe he did as he was accused.” She put in timidly. “The same wolf who accused him - Beauregard - also took me in, though with a different tale, one of violence and dea…” She flinched sharply, unable to finish, not wanting to relive that awful story, the nightmares she’d had about pups and wolves being murdered still too fresh. She tried desperately to get a hold of her nerves. This was not a time she could simply fall to pieces, and she took a deep breath. “But Sunfall may come here, to clear his name. Please, stay for the explanation. Perhaps it’s time for more wolves to know the truth.”

She tried desperately to figure out how to ask about the Tribe and if this Brotherhood was bearing them any ill-will after a visit from Beauregard. She was new to this. Perhaps if they began by explaining how they had gone into the task to track him down…  or should she explain how she’d gone to see the Emerald Union? Hopefully Tidus would have some idea, he was more familiar with packs than she was. Her ears shot up when she heard pawsteps, and she brushed against Tidus both out of nerves and to alert him there was another wolf, and most like one from Jeremy’s pack, on the way.

Mar 02, 2017 07:22 PM — Post #12

Name Player
Jeremy Dunn Atari

This was.. Weird. They were both trying to defend, and condemn this Sunfall fellow? The dude’s brother? Family relationships were fucked, this was all he got out of it.

Jeremy heaved a sigh. What to do? They didn’t seem harmful, themselves, so he decided it wouldn’t be a mistake leading them into pack territory. His eyes narrowed a bit though, and he still held himself tall. Which wasn’t very impressive, all things considered. “Thank you for coming to warn us.”

He didn’t really know whether to believe these wolves. But he didn’t have to do this alone. “If you’ll follow me, I’ll take you to find Marzena. Maybe she’ll have a better character idea of this Beauregard, and we can settle everything.”

And send you two on your way.

Mar 03, 2017 05:52 PM — Post #13

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus gave a slow nod, shooting a look sideways at Yuna. Honestly, his brother seemed fucking insane and so did Beauregard. Tidus was split between family and the male he tried to save. And, he wouldn’t have let Yuna come along if he had known Sunfall was going to do that. He shook out his coat briefly

Thank you” He said softly. Yuna was right in her thought of his trust being shattered.

He felt taken advantage of. He felt like every ounce of good that had resided in his soul had been tugged at, every single smudge of compassion, every heartstring in his heart. All for what? Murder.

And Tidus would keep to his promise

Sunfall came back

And he was dead even more than he already was in Tidus’s mind

Mar 03, 2017 06:09 PM — Post #14

Name Player
Marzena Dom
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Marzena approached the group quickly, and she was upon them in minutes. She heard some mumbling, but she heard nothing else.

Hello,” she said upon arriving at the site. She saw Jeremy there, as well as two strangers. “Is everything alright?

Mar 04, 2017 01:48 PM — Post #15

Showing page 1 of 2.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.