I’ve been thinking about these for a while now, but never really got around to suggesting them:
- The buttons at the bottom of the thread that let you go on to the next page… well, I’m lazy and hate having to scroll all the way down to have to click on the button. Would be cool if the buttons were at the top of the thread too so that we can quickly get to the latest post in the thread.
- I always forget which threads I claim sp for. So while I’m going through them all I feel like I may be repeating/skipping some. So maybe something that lets us know which ones we sent claims in for before they actually get accepted?
- When a post is permalinked (I think that’s what it’s called?) the link brings you to the bottom of the post rather than the first part of the post. I get that I could just permalink the post above, but ahhh v minor OCD lol. Would be nice if the post that’s permalinked, when clicked on, starts at the beginning. Example:
Linking to Marcellus’s post
See how it takes you to the bottom of the post, so you’re basically reading Bragi’s post, not Marce’s?
- It’d be cool to have a viewing option after doing page coding. So instead of going straight to submitting the coding, it’d be nice to have the option to see how it would look before clicking “done” (or submit… I forgot what the specific word was). And when clicking the new “view” option, it’d be hella cool if it showed it on a new page rather than reloading the current one (just to make it easier to click back on the tab with the coding on it).
- Writing up plot updates makes me nervous sometimes because I don’t have the option of editing it after posting it up. Like WHAT IF I MAKE A TYPO. The world crumbles. Editing option for plot updates would make my day.
- So to make a pack or be a founding member of the pack, this has to happen:
“The wolf (or wolves) who will be in the leading rank has at least 800 SP
The three (or more) wolves who will be supporting members have at least 350 SP each”
While I love the idea that they have to show that they’re active members, I don’t think the amount of SP they have is an accurate representation of how active a person is. Some people don’t even claim SP for their characters, so if they tried to create a pack, then by Horizon rules they wouldn’t be allowed to unless they claimed SP. Anywho, my suggestion is that maybe have it based on how many IC posts they have instead of SP. Ya feel?
Edit: Did some math and since one thread, if completed, gets a minimum of 20 SP, then if every thread they have gets 20 SP or more then the maximum amount of completed threads they would have to have in order to reach 800 SP would be 40 threads. Since the average amount of posts per thread is about… I’m going to go off on a limb here and say 15, then that’d be 600 posts. But imo you don’t need to have 600 posts to prove that you’re active with that charrie. So, let’s assume then that the average amount of SP claimed is around 50 per thread and the average amount of posts per thread is still 15. That gives you 240 posts as your minimum for how many posts a charrie should have to be a leader of a pack. Sounds more reasonable than 600 posts lol
As for founding members. You need 350 SP. So. Let’s use the same stats from info above. 105 posts as minimum is result. *dies from so much math*
Yep those are my tiny suggestions. They’re v smol suggestions and sooo not important, but thought I’d bring it up anywayyy. Dunno if anyone has already brought any of these up already?
Mar 25, 2017 03:17 PM
[ ignore ]