Roleplay Forums | Map

Back again
[summons] Set after 'Darkness', looking for Tidus (again)

Name Player
Sunfall Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

This was a reoccurring theme. Sunfall racing out of the forest, down to the beach, howling for his brother.

But this wasn’t like last time. This wasn’t about him. Sunfall hadn’t stopped to analyze that he was far more worried about Adrian than he ever had been about himself. It was killing him. There was nothing he could do personally about this. He knew nothing about herbs, or healing…  but he knew somebody who did.

“TIIIIIIIIDUUUUUUUUSSSSSSS!” He punctuated with yet another howl.

Mar 27, 2017 04:54 PM

[ ignore ]
Tidus is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus moved at a lope, tongue lolling out of his maw.

Hey hey hey bro bro ” He barked as Sunfall came into view.

He was…running! Running! FAST TOWARDS TIDUS!

Tidus jumped out of the way with a yip.

Mar 29, 2017 12:49 PM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Sunfall Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

Sunfall tried for a sliding stop. Which in the forest would have worked just fine, but the loose sand slid out from under his paws and he found himself in a heap on his side. And covered in sand.

“Tidus hi big bro! Sorry - it’s Adrian. My packmate.” The word slipped out before he even had time to think about it, the worry obvious. He didn’t even try to get up, just gazed beseechingly up at Tidus, upside-down. “Something happened to him. He hit his head, I think a tree fell on him, and now he can’t see.” He voice cracked on the last word. Adrian was one the the best guys he knew, he was quite sure of that.

This wasn’t fair.

Mar 29, 2017 06:32 PM — Post #2

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus’s eyes went wide.

Yuna. Yuna will know what to do. ” Because Tidus sure as hell didnt. He whirled, kicking up sand, ears pinning back

YUNA! YUUUUUUNNNAAAAAAAAA ” It was funny. He never really yelled Yuna’s name like that. Maybe he should do it more often

Mar 31, 2017 07:08 AM — Post #3

Name Player
Sunfall Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

Sunfall slumped in the sand, his legs going in all directions. He was so relieved. Yuna would know. That girl was a miracle worker. She’d know how to help Adrian.

And Tidus was trusting him. He wasn’t oblivious to that fact, either.

Mar 31, 2017 07:14 AM — Post #4

Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

Yuna’s soft, sweet howl in reply split the air. She came jogging down from the grass section above the beach, where she’d been practicing hunting again. She hadn’t caught anything though this time.

She picked up her pace when she saw not one golden, but two golden figures, one of them on the ground.

“Tidus!” She called out once she was close enough. She paused just long enough to lick the fur on his left cheek, then shot a worried look at Sunfall. He didn’t appear to be bleeding despite lying on his back on the ground and worry spiked within her. “What’s going on here? Sunfall have you been hurt?” She looked questioningly at Tidus.

Mar 31, 2017 07:17 AM — Post #5

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus sighed softly

He said it’s about Adrian, his packmate.” He backed off, letting Sunfall explain himself

Mar 31, 2017 07:33 AM — Post #6

Name Player
Sunfall Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

Sunfall blinked up at Yuna. Seriously, those eyes affected him every time. He remembered Athena’s advice, though it was a weird time for it, and wondered if she’d had any bad experiences with them.

“Adrian, my packmate. I think he got a head injury, and he can’t see.” His voice still faltered. It wasn’t any easier to sat the second time around. “Please, Yuna… I swear, they aren’t at all dangerous. They’re just a family. A family that didn’t even throw me out on my tail. I owe them.” Babbling, again.

Mar 31, 2017 07:38 AM — Post #7

Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

Yuna took a deep breath. Sunfall had asked twice for their help now. This time wasn’t the same situation, and she couldn’t admit she felt much urge to go and see the Union after how she behaved last time, how she’d fallen apart in front of three strangers.

But a wolf in trouble, a wolf who needed healing, it was always the same for Yuna. It simply wasn’t in her to say no. She set her personal feelings aside.

“Of course I can come and see him, Sunfall. Under two conditions - Tidus agrees too, and he can come with me.”

She knew he wouldn’t stay sane if she asked him to wait on the beach. Nor even let her go in the first place.

Mar 31, 2017 07:41 AM — Post #8

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus bobbed his head in response

I agree and like hell I’m not coming. ” He flicked his ears at Sunfall

How about you rest for a bit. Then we head out. Because, hate to say this to ya, but you look like shit dude

Apr 02, 2017 11:20 AM — Post #9

Name Player
Sunfall Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

“What? Oh of course you can come. You’ve been in the forest before, you know your way around. Seriously, you guys, thank you.” He’d invited Tidus to visit whenever, after all. Even if this was a lot more serious than a brotherly visit…

He snorted sharply and rolled onto his belly, all four limbs sprawling out in the sand. Urgh urgh he would need a good bath in the stream before this would all come out. “Yea thanks bro.” He snorted, with an eyeroll, but a smile edged his muzzle just the same.

Apr 02, 2017 11:32 AM — Post #10

Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

Yuna planted a quick, loving lick on her mate’s cheek. Since they were in front of his brother and all, and she didn’t want to creep Sunfall out with mass displays of affection or anything.

“I’ll go catch us a fish before we go.” She stood up and jogged down the beach rapidly, eyes scanning the pools and waterways for a likely target.

((Faaaaaade))

Apr 02, 2017 11:35 AM — Post #11

Showing page 1 of 1.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.