Roleplay Forums | Map

On a Roll
VH, Towards West river's side, by glen | Midday. Warm.

Fred is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Fred Zoi

Fred was hunting.

Well, not hunting, but looking. He had moved Southeast, keeping his paws on the rightful goal of hunting for those who were lost. The list was ever growing, and well, he was dang well plum tuckerin’ confident he was going to find them. Someone. Somehow.

It was enough that his face was set in a permanent thoughtful-face. The problem being that it would be a ghost of a pull to find himself on the right path. Constantly looking for wolves was exhaustion filled.

Didn’t mean he was gonna stop. AIN’T no way he was stopping.

Still, his eyes were on the look out for someone. Anyone. That was how it rolled.

Mar 28, 2017 12:09 PM

[ ignore ]
Ryd is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Ryd Hal

Where was Lug?

Somewhere. She didn’t own him, as much as she did. Sometimes Ryd just liked to reappear magically when she sensed there were too many threads in the same area. She was wonderful like that.

There was a chance he’d track down that she’d gone on a foray into this old valley, and she wasn’t mussed much if that happened. Ryd was a creature of freedom as much as she was a creature of biting faces.

She ran through the hills without a care, chasing… nothing. Absolutely nothing. She had set an invisible target somewhere in the distance and then just freaking bolted for it. Except, as she soared down a particularly high hill towards the river, there was someone there after all. A grey, large someone.

He was her target, now, and she called out a hollering “YELLOOOOOOOOOOO!” as fair warning.

Mar 31, 2017 01:55 PM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Fred Zoi

Yello was not the name of any of the wolves he had met.

That in itself manifested some sort of annoyance that would inevitably take him out of the bottomless pit he was floating about in. His tail swished and he turned to the call, and mentally back into the best sort of evaluation mode.

DOOOO I KNNNNOW YOUUUUU?” He shouted back, utterly delighted. His tail was waving. He was happy. This was great.

Lady wolf.

Apr 01, 2017 02:48 PM — Post #2

Name Player
Ryd Hal

What a question to ask as she was soaring right into him!! Ryd was wildly amused, and yowled a “NOOOOOOOOOOOOO—”

And then probably smashed right into him face first.

Apr 02, 2017 08:24 AM — Post #3

Name Player
Fred Zoi

Ears swung back against his head, and he feigned being startled (okay he was actually startled. But he’s faking it) to the woman.

No.

What a shame,” He murmured instantly, widening his eyes - “Because you’re so pretty and I thought may’ve you thrown a rock at my face or something one time.” Flirtatious, he was flirting. How could she resist.

His smile widened, corner of his mouth getting somewhat of a twitch from the uneasy stretch.

Can i get to know you nowwwww, then?

Apr 03, 2017 09:15 AM — Post #4

Name Player
Ryd Hal

Oh, pfft. Look at this male, paying her compliments right after colliding (?) with him.  Ryd rolled her eyes, grinning but altogether unimpressed. “Sure, sure. As long as you wanna get a few more rocks to the face.”

She said her threat in good humor, testing. It would figure males in the hills were still the type to get humpy after a second or two.

What a great name.

“Ryd. What’s your name, Humpy?”

Apr 03, 2017 02:18 PM — Post #5

Name Player
Fred Zoi

A thousand,” He agreed easily, unsure if there was something to his words that had triggered something brighter in her. Perhaps not.

They were so close he could smell her face. It was a pretty face. So he sniffed, before stretching his smile again.

Fred - Sir Fred, if you like. It’s all right if you don’t,” His voice hopeful, noted with a huskiness. “Ryd sounds like a marvelous, splendid name for such a catching young rascal as yourself.

Wait wait.

Um.” He fluttered his fairly fat eyes happily, “Humpy? Not I, madame!

Apr 04, 2017 05:33 PM — Post #6

Name Player
Ryd Hal

Fred was a decidedly boring name for a wolf she’d already decided the identity of. She grinned toothily, already feeling the sass building to his protest. “Sir Humpy it is!” she announced, utterly uncaring for the actual name.

Old habits were way more fun.

“Where to?” she asked. As if they had actually been heading somewhere together. Or maybe she just wanted to find out where he was going, so she could go the opposite way. She hadn’t made her mind up just yet.

Apr 05, 2017 09:44 AM — Post #7

Name Player
Fred Zoi

A single twitch of his eye.

No one made up funny nicknames to mock Sir Fred. No one. Although he wasn’t sure if there was any malicious nature in it. “Fred,” He insisted, half exasperated.

To the nearest hidden wolf lair,” He answered, shaking himself out and trying to ease up. “I am on the noblest of quests, dear lady! I am retrieving lost wolves and bringing them back to their kin!” He informed her, thusly.

Then waited for her to fawn.

Apr 06, 2017 02:42 PM — Post #8

Name Player
Ryd Hal

Humpy, Ryd confirmed.

“Retrieving lost wolves? But what if they don’t wanna be found?”

Surely, barring death, a wolf was plenty capable of being found if they wanted to be. Ryd would be plenty annoyed if someone just followed her somewhere and told her to go back to somewhere she wasn’t interested in being.

Apr 07, 2017 09:58 AM — Post #9

Name Player
Fred Zoi

What if they don’t want to be found.

Of course, they endeavor to be found! We all look for something - but perhaps we don’t know what it is until it is even just staring us in the face with little beady bat eyes!” He announced, slowing his gait and turning his attention to her with a gull on the look of being absolutely aghast.

How could she even consider otherwise?

How could you even believe otherwise?” Rephrased, he asked exactly what he was thinking, eyes shining with horror at the suggestion of this woman being a nonbeliever.

Apr 14, 2017 08:11 AM — Post #10

Name Player
Ryd Hal

“‘Cause I got free will,” she snorted back, chin lifted high in the air. “So does everyone else. If someone’s not findable, it’s cause they don’t wanna be found.”

She grinned toothily, a challenge for him to argue with her.

Apr 14, 2017 07:33 PM — Post #11

Name Player
Fred Zoi

Oh well.

Well then. Eyes seemed to widen a tad, but he had to be right. He just had to be. This wolf was absolutely absurd why was she making his head hurt.

So he did argue, huffing - fluffing up like a fat winter rabbit.

You have a stubborn will, if you don’t believe the law of wanting to be found even when you don’t want to be.

THERE.

I know they want to be found, or else, or else no one would be looking for them. But. Maybe. I’m looking for them though!

Apr 17, 2017 10:22 AM — Post #12

Name Player
Ryd Hal

What. Ryd squinted at the guy, trying to figure out if he was for real or if he was some kinda creep that didn’t know what free will even was.

“That doesn’t even make sense.”

And to prove it, she launched herself for him, looking to bite him on the shoulder. Not to have a hold, but just a brief chomp. To prove a point.

Apr 18, 2017 01:56 PM — Post #13

Name Player
Fred Zoi

He squawked when her bite landed square, because, well. He wasn’t expecting it. Fred never expected those kinds of things.

You’ve just stolen away my right to safety!” He garbled at her, looking affronted. Tail raising lightly, whining as he attempted to sidestep in case she did it again.

Ouchie.

Apr 18, 2017 05:30 PM — Post #14

Name Player
Ryd Hal

Good. Biting others still felt good. But more importantly, “Well using your logic, I bit you because you wanted to be bitten, even if you didn’t think you wanted it. It’s just like you saying that you’re looking for others who just think they don’t want to be found.”

Consent. It’s important, Humpy.

“You can’t force things on others. Or else you get bit.

A snappy chomp at the air, threatening to do it again.

Apr 18, 2017 09:10 PM — Post #15

Showing page 1 of 2.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.