Roleplay Forums | Map

I’ll look after you
[continuation] Hidden Cove | Midmorning | After ''The wanderer returns' | With Tidus

Scarce

Name Player
Yuna Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

Coming home had never been such a relief.

Yuna guided Tidus over to the little alcove they usually slept - with enough space for the two of them, enough privacy that their nightly cuddles wouldn’t disturb the others, but with a view of the entrance, so she could see her beloved stars each night. They had only moved inside once the weather got cold, opting for the beach most nights in warmer weather. “Here we are my Sunshine, just lie down here.” She encouraged her mate. 

Her paws itched to head to her supply of herbs.

May 16, 2017 04:33 PM

[ ignore ]
Tidus is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus almost immediately flopped onto his side, ears flicking as he wheezed out a breath, waggling his torn pawpads around and around.

Yuuuuuuna” He singsonged, almost as if they were meeting for the first time once again. His tail wiggled back and forth, back and forth, as the delusional male struggled to get to his mate, wiggling on his stomach to try and lick at her.

May 17, 2017 07:52 AM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]

Scarce

Name Player
Yuna Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

Oh stars above. Just look at his paws… and he’d been walking on them. Well, it wasn’t as if she’d had much chocie to get him here; she needed herbs for him and he was certainly to big for him to carry, but she felt guilty anyway.

He licked at her as if it were the most important thing in the world to do. She thought he was sweet, but was more worried about the state of him than anything.

She leaned over and pressed her head, neck muscles protesting the motion, into his face. “Sunshine. Please stop moving and stay still. Please.” Her tone started off pleading then by the final plea rose to a firmer pitch.

May 17, 2017 07:58 AM — Post #2

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus went limo at that, despite being still mostly awake. His tail wiggled and waggled as he watched Yuna. Deep heaving breaths that clawed from his throat, as he stopped his tail wagging in favor of being competely still. Like Yuna had asked of him to do.

Yeeeah. Good mate. Tidus was a gooood maaate.

May 17, 2017 08:21 AM — Post #3

Scarce

Name Player
Yuna Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

Thank every single star in the night sky and reflected in the water. Tidus stopped moving.

Yuna was quick to go for her herbs. Marigold. The salt water would have done something to clean his shoulder injury but she still wanted the infection-fighting herb and it could be applied to his paws as well.

Not that he was going to hold still long enough for them to work, so she grabbed a fair bit of the yellow flower, plus a few springs of boneset.

She lay right beside him, setting the flowers on her opposite side. “Good work. Now, you need to stay there for me. I’m going to clean up your shoulder first, then your paws. While I’m doing that I need you to chew this - it doesn’t taste very good but I want you to eat it anyway.” She set the boneset in front of him.

May 17, 2017 08:31 AM — Post #4

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus shuffled at the plant, snagging it in his jaws. He chewed for a moment, before nearly spitting out and gagging as the taste rolled across his tongue.

Ewwwwww” Was his answer as he chewed, spitting and coughing, but swallowing the plant anyway as saliva drooled over his lips, the golden male flopping his head back down.

May 18, 2017 08:38 AM — Post #5

Scarce

Name Player
Yuna Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

She winced on his behalf - and a little from her own soreness - but at least he swallowed it instead of spitting it out. “Well done. I know, I know, if I could make it taste better for you I would have.” She apologized.

She settled her body beside his and set to work cleaning the shoulder wound, moving with the typical gentle purpose she saved for these situations. It should heal clearly, but it’d add another scar to his collection. 

Once he was better Tidus was going to earn himself a lecture about being so reckless. If they were going to be parents next spring, they had to start acting like it - both of them. She blamed herself for falling down the path in the forest and getting stuck in the flood. But Tidus and his recklessness, he would have to work on that while she did her naivety.

May 18, 2017 09:15 AM — Post #6

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus merely snuffled, shuffling away from the pain at his shoulder.

I missed you” Something simple. Something understandable and not drawn out into multiple syllables. Finally, something lucid from Tidus. His eyes closed with a whuff. He really wanted to sleep.

May 21, 2017 03:12 PM — Post #7

Scarce

Name Player
Yuna Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

Yuna blinked, almost tearing up. She had missed him too, the whole time she was at the Evergreens.

“I missed you, too. I’ll explain what happened when you’re feeling better.” She whispered tenderly, then quickly ducked her head to begin chewing the marigold up. “Stay awake just a little longer until I get to your paws. Then you can sleep, okay?”

At least for a little while until she woke him up to check his health. Sigh.

May 21, 2017 06:21 PM — Post #8

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus nodded sleepily. One sea blue eye watched Yuna work, ears drooped lightly. His tail wagged once while he waited for her to finish.

Because then he could catch up on rest.

May 26, 2017 08:40 AM — Post #9

Scarce

Name Player
Yuna Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

Yuna applied the marigold pulp first to his shoulder now it was clean of sand and dirt. Something about treating Tidus, no matter how many times he got cuts and scrapes she insisted in treating no matter how minor, was so much more… she didn’t want to go with important, but maybe it was just far closer to home. She could usually emphasize but also set herself apart from her patients when she treated them.

Tidus wasn’t like that. She analyzed every little thing she did. It had to be perfect. Beyond perfect. For him.

“Paws, Sunshine.” She whispered, nudging up one of his forepaws, so she could apply the marigold there to where his pawpads had torn. She hoped he wouldn’t move around in his sleep too much and kick it all off. Then there would be getting him to stay off them and be still at least for a few days until they and his shoulder were healed over enough to walk.

Worry. She always worried about him.

May 26, 2017 08:53 AM — Post #10

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Paws. Paws?

Paws. He had those. Right? His paws were still there? He had ended up closing one eye, so maybe…

Tidus opened one eye, looking down at his paws with interest.

Are they still there?

May 27, 2017 07:48 AM — Post #11

Scarce

Name Player
Yuna Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

At least Yuna managed to get some of the salve onto each paw, since he’d quietened down so much. She gently patted him on the shoulder. “Only just.” She replied, seriously. “You really tore up some of the paw pads.” But his question showed he was still well out of sorts. She wished she could curl up right beside him but she needed to take some more peppermint first, to ward off her various aches and pains from being pulled out of a mud puddle. Thank the stars Rufus had been there.

“I’ll be right back. Hold still, oh, you can get some rest now.” She murmured, standing up and headed to her herb stash.

May 27, 2017 07:55 AM — Post #12

Showing page 1 of 1.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.