Roleplay Forums | Map

Map suggestion!

Name Player
Sunfall Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

So we were just talking about this in cbox and it maaaaay already be planned because we know there’s a new map coming *eager wiggles* but we’re all a bit unclear on where some of the less well-defined territories on the map begin and end. Like yeah, the forests are fairly clear, and we know where the edge of the lakes and the shore are yupyup, but areas like the range and especially Verdant Hills aren’t so clear to everyone. So what if we could click a button on the new map, and it could overlay the standard map with borders? Like there would be a red outline around the edges of Verdant hills, and a blue on here for the range etc etc? I don’t know how feasible it would be to code as Chris can barely manage bold ad italic html codes most days but I can leave the inner workings up to much smarter people than me, just thought I’d throw this out there for consideration!

Jun 01, 2017 07:35 PM

[ ignore ]
Rufus is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Rufus Raight Drew

Chatting through this in staff chat now and we think it’s a pretty darn good idea! Keep you posted as it progresses. :D

Jun 01, 2017 09:53 PM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Valentina is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Valentina Costa Anna

to add onto what drew said, this looks like something that we are very well doing :D we’re also working on further clarifying the awkward area between the glen and the evergreen forest, so we’ll keep you posted on that

great suggestion mate -thumbs up-

Jun 02, 2017 02:14 AM — Post #2

Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

Give Chris visual aides she has NO SENSE OF DIRECTION I TELL YOU.
All jokes aside awesome l can’t wait to hear what you guys come up with!

Jun 02, 2017 03:07 AM — Post #3

Showing page 1 of 1.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.