Roleplay Forums | Map

This is where I’ll stand
Late Autumn, afternoon, cloudy.

Klass is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Klass Zeri

Was he going to seek out the others and try to talk with them? No, not yet. For now everyone was doing their thing. He decided the best was to let everyone handle their stuff before getting them all together again. Instead he was patrolling around the southern side of the Labyrinth. If Valentina was set on going after him then this was where she needed to be stopped. If she passes by then she’ll just invade the territory and catch anyone there off guard. Someone had to keep an eye out while things sort themselves out.

He’s been walking long lines back and forth. His pace was slow but he was keeping a watchful eye on his surrounds. He wasn’t going to allow himself to get ambushed to easily. Hopefully there would be enough time for him and Holly to get the Union on track. Without being allowed to keep his rank he though he would just have to let her handle that stuff. So even if it wasn’t his job anymore, he was still going to protect them from the problems he had caused.

His patrol continued, calm and steady. Ready for anything.

Jun 11, 2017 01:03 PM

[ ignore ]
Tidus is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus was a little bit lost. He wasnt supposed to be this far into the forest. He was close to Union territory. A low whine slipped from him. He had no idea where he was. This wasn’t the coast. This wasn’t anywhere near the coast. His tail thrashed behind him as the golden male slipped through the trees.

A frown made his lips go down. A fresh scent. God he didn’t like this. He wanted to go home to Yuna.

H-Hello?!

Please don’t kill him he had a mate and potential family.

Jun 11, 2017 01:14 PM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Klass Zeri

For now all was clear up until a Hello was sounded. Klass approached of course since anyone lurking near the territory should be investigated. It was a golden male. Klass didn’t want to suddenly assume he was an enemy but he needed to be on the safe side.

“Hello there.” He first said, then followed up. “You aren’t from the Brotherhood are you.” Obvious signs say no, but he still felt the need to be cautious. There was lots of ‘what ifs’ to worry about. Klass’ gaze was neutral for now. Curious but vigilant.

Jun 11, 2017 04:19 PM — Post #2

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus shook his head

Nope. I’m from the beach ” He said, ears flicking.

Wandered up this way and got lost ” He had never been this deep in the forest before

Jun 12, 2017 05:58 PM — Post #3

Name Player
Klass Zeri

Believable. Well if this was a lost wolf then maybe Klass could help out. He looked around a little bit before saying something.

“Well, I know the area well enough. What way are you looking for?” He asked, willing to assist this male out. It was going to take a lot of good to make up for being a murderer, if that was even something possible to balance out. Klass could always hope for the best.

Jun 12, 2017 06:45 PM — Post #4

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus tilted his head, ears flicking.

Came up this way looking for someone but I can’t find him. So, I was just gonna head on back home.” Mosey on home to his pretty mate and let Sunfall deal with his own stuff.

His brother was a fully grown adult. He could trust him by himself for a little bit.

Jun 13, 2017 06:45 PM — Post #5

Name Player
Klass Zeri

Another wolf looking for someone. That’s surprisingly common. But then again even Klass goes out there to search for wolves.

So, as he tried to understand the situation. “So you got lost while looking for someone? Well who were you looking for? maybe I know them. If not, then I can tell you which way the beach is.”

But still, the beach had it’s ups and downs. It was like a different world with lots of water and monsters in them. It could very well be a dangerous place but it seems wolves wonder there often without any problems.

Jun 14, 2017 07:14 AM — Post #6

Sunfall is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Sunfall Chris Staff

Sunfall had been honing in on his brother’s scent. Lips tight, tail lashing, he pushed impatiently through the woods. Good. This saved him going down to the beach. He hadn’t wanted to leave Saski that long anyway and he sure as hell wasn’t taking her anywhere near Tidus right now.

“He’s looking for me, Klass.” He spoke grimly. “That’s my brother. Or so I thought. Tidus, why did you want to talk to me?” He had exactly ten seconds before Sunfall’s temper snapped and he demanded to know why he’d been stabbed in the back.

Again.

Jun 14, 2017 10:57 AM — Post #7

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus was about to answer, before he heard his brother speak behind him

What do you mean you think?! ” He whirled to meet the mismatched eyes of his brother.

Last I checked you were my brother ” Tidus said, eyes narrowed.

Can’t come up to see you anymore? Well damn, guess I better get on my way then.

Jun 14, 2017 11:06 AM — Post #8

Name Player
Klass Zeri

Sunfall arrives at the scene “Hey there Sunfall” Well there wasn’t much but it was surprising to find out that this was Sunfall’s brother. It seemed like everyone had siblings here. Klass wondered how his siblings were doing.

He didn’t have anything to add to the sudden reunion that didn’t seem to be so happy. But there was one thing that he had to point out after the male spoke. “But didn’t you say you were lost?” He was lost wasn’t he? That meant he didn’t know which ‘way’ to go.  Was Klass being lied to?

He started to wonder if this one was a troublemaker however Klass did not want to get close to anything that would put the male at risk of being killed by him. One brother kill was enough for his life time.

Jun 14, 2017 06:46 PM — Post #9

Name Player
Sunfall Chris Staff

“Hey man.” Sunfall forgot he was still semi-mad at the white male, given how angry he was with Tidus. Yeah, he was quick to act all huffy and take offense, huh. That’d be right. He could run away like he didn’t have a pair. Bunny rabbit.

“Yeah that’s what I thought. You know, when I saw how together you had it, mate, pack, good life, I thought, I’m not alone. I do have one family member who’s decent. And now I find out that after you told me you’d help me and you had my back, you went to the Brotherhood and told them that I was a murderer!” 

Jun 14, 2017 06:51 PM — Post #10

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus huffed.

What you are accusing me of happened before that. Back when you attempted to murder someone . I told the Firewing Brotherhood about Beauregard, and using Theo’s name. So yes, your name slipped into the conversation, but only because you almost killed the dude! Or did you forget that?! ” The golden male snapped, ears pinned back. If anything, he knew he could take Sunfall in a fight. He was quicker.

Jun 14, 2017 07:06 PM — Post #11

Name Player
Klass Zeri

Actually it was starting to feel like he was getting dragged into a problem he didn’t want to handle. He tried listening at first but got lost. Like, wasn’t it Beauregard that was spreading those lies? But it turns out it was his brother? What made Klass feel uncomfortable was the nearly killed part the male said.

So Sunfall managed to spare a wolf, however that didn’t end the problem. Klass didn’t like thinking it but killing a troublesome wolf felt like the easiest option. Either way the results felt the same as when he had killed Jeremy. The only difference was one was a lie and the other wasn’t.

Klass looked away, he wasn’t too sure about this anymore. Maybe he should just continue patrolling around in case Valentina and her pack shows up. But then something clicked. He spoke in a somewhat soft tone as he looked towards them. “Was that why Jeremy was aggressive?” Just that seemed to have answered questions that he believed were lost cause.

Jun 14, 2017 07:37 PM — Post #12

Name Player
Sunfall Chris Staff

Sunfall pinned his own one good ear flat back, glaring at his brother. “You’re one to ask me about forgetting! How many times have we seen each other since we patched shit up? And you never thought to mention oh by the way bro kinda told an entire pack you were a murderer!” He snapped, voice high in disbelief. “What, did you think because they’re half the valley away it wouldn’t come up? Well, nicely done! The kid you forgot to mention telling tales to me about, he came here looking for his sister, my packmate. And he got so worked up he attacked Klass, and now he’s dead. Fantastic work!”

Blaming Tidus was a lot easier than admitting he might have had any paw in who was at fault.

“Yeah Klass, that’s why Jeremy wouldn’t go anywhere with me. First Beaurgarbage and then my own big brother telling him shit about me.” He told Klass bitterly.

Jun 14, 2017 10:25 PM — Post #13

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus recoiled, feeling his lips peel

Oh so it’s my fault for some asshat taking our warning the wrong way. Its always my fault!” If Sunfall was going to be like this, well, Tidus was going to end it.

I should have known you didn’t change once since that. Still caught up in your own self righteous bullshit.” He turned, intent on leaving this behind him. He called over his shoulder one more time, just for good measure.

You talk about our parents being assholes, but I think the real asshole here is you! ” A broken relationship over this. Tidus shook his head.

He didn’t need any damn directions anymore. He would find his own way home.

Attempted Exit

Jun 14, 2017 10:31 PM — Post #14

Name Player
Klass Zeri

Blaming it all on Sunfall’s brother sounded easy but then it could also be his own fault for not handling the situation correctly. Maybe if he had known more then fighting could have been avoid. Klass continued to believe that the male could cause more trouble for them. Telling wolves that Sunfall was a murderer was just a lie to cause large scale problems. This one lie did help in turning Klass into a murderer.

He let Sunfall’s brother go, he had nothing to say to him. He turned towards Sunfall. “Why do wolves lie? It causes so many problems for everyone when they lie.” Klass was just learning about how a lie could cause a huge chain reaction of misfortune. He had never thought a lie could go so far until now.

Of course now Klass was a real murderer, it wouldn’t be a lie if other wolves told others that he was a murderer. “But if he was telling everyone I was a murderer then that wouldn’t be a lie. I guess I should expect to be attacked by anyone now.” Because a murderer can only pay with their life right?

Jun 15, 2017 05:45 AM — Post #15

Showing page 1 of 3.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.