Roleplay Forums | Map

Hopeful
Hidden Cove | Late Autumn | Afternoon | Overcast, foggy | Sniffing for Tidus

Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

Left troubled, worried and more than a little unsettled after seeing Kamaal, though not due to the fiery black she-wolf herself, Yuna had come back home in the hopes Tidus would be back. It was a little earlier than he often came home, but perhaps naively she imagined that he would be there anyway, as if he would somehow be able to tell that she needed him.

She paused just outside the caverns, nose down towards the sands, and let out a hopeful little woof.

Jun 12, 2017 09:29 AM

[ ignore ]
Tidus is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus was just coming back, wincing. He had gotten tangled up with some cockleburrs you see. So now they were tangled into his fur and scraping him every time he moved. Which was why he was coming back so early.

He smiled at seeing the pale form of his mate, letting out a soft bark to warn her that he was there.

Jun 12, 2017 06:22 PM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

He approached from the outside, and Yuna, overjoyed to see him, went dashing down to meet him, then skidded to a halt and pushed her head towards his chest.

“Ow!” She pulled back in a hurry. “Oh my sunshine, look at your handsome fur!” She opted to nuzzle at his cheek in greeting instead. Carefully, in case a second burr was hiding in the gold. “Lie down and let me get these off of you.”

Jun 12, 2017 06:25 PM — Post #2

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus murmured in discontent.

Remind me never to roll under a tree before winter ever again.” He said, plopping onto his stomach. At least the burrs didn’t scrape at him when he wasn’t moving. They were just…there.

Jun 12, 2017 06:27 PM — Post #3

Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

“Never do that again.” She repeated dutifully, and fell quiet as she leaned down, examining the burrs. Carefully she worked her jaws around one, using her canines, scraping a bit against Tidus’s skin as she burrowed into his fur to loosen the burr. She worked patiently and very gently, so she wouldn’t hurt him, then she drew back her head with a burr between her teeth and delicately placed it on a rock. She’d go and bury them in a hole in the sand once they were all out of his coat.

If she left them lying around he’d definitely find that very spot and unwittingly roll in it again.

Jun 12, 2017 06:32 PM — Post #4

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus nodded, before his tail began wagging.

What have you been doing?” He said, head falling to his paws, ears lightly splayed in relaxtion.

Jun 12, 2017 06:34 PM — Post #5

Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

As she leaned down to the next one, she noted his wagging tail and smiled before closing her teeth around another burr, repeating the same cautious process to draw it out without Tidus loosing a patch of his beautiful coat. She set it aside and then impulsively licked at his cheek before she nuzzled into his neckfur for the burr that had spiked her. “Kamaal was down on the beach. She’s had some trouble with her partner, or maybe former partner, and her adoptive son, you remember Ares?” She was immensely fond of the chocolate youngster. “So we spent the day together and she gave me a hunting lesson.” She found the burr, and it was a moment before she drew back with it, speaking very carefully around it.

“I’m glad you’re back early, actually. I wanted to ask you something.”

Jun 12, 2017 06:38 PM — Post #6

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus remembered both Kamaal and Ares. Well, faintly, considering that moment in time was shrouded in panic. But he nodded anyway, smiling softly.

Oh? And what is that?” He asked, before his face fell, eyebrows furrowing.

...it’s not bad is it?

Jun 12, 2017 06:41 PM — Post #7

Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

She shook her head as she leaned down for the next burr. “No? I just wanted to know if you’d come visit the Evergreens with me… I do want to see Rufus and Mari again, and I can’t wait to show you the great big cavern they live in, all underground, nothing like the ones here on the beach.” She gently pulled out another burr and went nosing around his chest fur for any more. 

“It might be out last chance to travel for a while, before winter. I got my heat quite early last year.” And she wouldn’t want to go too far from the safety of the Tribe then.

Jun 12, 2017 06:48 PM — Post #8

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus had been nodding off, humming as he listened to Yuna and bobbing his head on occasion. Evergreens. Caverns. Winter.

Heat. His eyes flew open, a low huff leaving him.

Oh God heat that was close. Winter was already around the corner. He screamed in his head, despite his entire body stiffening on the outside.

A wheeze left the golden male. Time really flew huh.

Jun 12, 2017 06:51 PM — Post #9

Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

Yuna nuzzled a bit lower on his chest to his belly, but that seemed to be all the burrs. She extended her head and neck anxiously, sniffing his face and then stepping closer to him. Sometimes she forgot he wasn’t quite as factual about certain topics as she tended to be given her training. 

“Tidus? You okay, my sunshine…?

Jun 12, 2017 06:56 PM — Post #10

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus hid his face, trying valiantly to show how he certainly wasn’t flustered no sir he didn’t get flustered over his mate mentioning heat.

Honestly, he tried to answer, but whatever he was gonna say came out as a squeak due to his vocal chords constricting in mortal terror.

Jun 13, 2017 06:53 PM — Post #11

Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

Yuna settled down on the ground beside him, a little worried. She edged her head onto the ground and sniffed cautiously at his cheek. “You don’t exactly have much to worry about after last time practicing.” She pointed out, doing a quick check of the surrounding area to make sure there were no pups or for that matter adults nearby to overhear talk about mating, since she learned it made some wolves a bit awkward. Maybe he’d just be more comfortable if she changed the topic?

“So… the Evergreens visit, you want to come..?” The question was a bit more hesitant this time, because she wasn’t sure if the topic of heat and mating had made him uncomfortable or she’d made a different mistake entirely.

Jun 13, 2017 10:23 PM — Post #12

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus blinked, releasing a breath.

Yeah. I’m good to go. ” He said, reaching over to nuzzle Yuna.

I love you, you know ” He hummed, tail thumping the ground.

Jun 15, 2017 06:27 AM — Post #13

Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris Staff
Achievements (?)
helper

Yuna blinked, looking out the cavern entrance in surprise. The sun was setting by now, and her beloved stars were coming out. “You want to go now..?” She questioned uncertainty, not sure if he meant he was good to go in a more general sense. Like, maybe tomorrow?

A soft smile blossomed on her face at his admission, and she extended her nose to meet his nuzzle. “And I love you, too.”

Jun 15, 2017 06:35 AM — Post #14

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus looked up at the sky.

I mean, we could go now. Or we could wait until tomorrow.” He said, rolling onto his back.

The stars were gonna be nice tonight.

Jun 15, 2017 06:42 AM — Post #15

Showing page 1 of 2.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.