Roleplay Forums | Map

Private pain party
[HY3, Late Autumn, Twilight, sneaking past the borders and not doing a good job of it]

Tidus is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus might not could apologize, but he could do this. He let our a loud huff around the rabbit in his mouth, the large buck swinging from his jaws. This was Emerald Union territory. He didn’t announce his presence. Not when Sunfall could have spread the misunderstanding to the entire pack. He didn’t want to have an entire pack on his ass.

But what if he didn’t accept his apology? What if he hated him forever?! What if he hated him so much he snapped at his nieces and nephews?! Or tried to take them?!

So deep was Tidus in his thoughts that he didn’t notice the oncoming hill, covered in leaves as it was. It was when the ground begin to give way under his feet he realized. He had fucked up.

He ended up dropping the rabbit, teeth snapping around a nearby root to try and keep himself from falling the decidedly not so nice bottom. The hill was steep, rocky, and would undoubtedly cut him up good.

His grip slipped. A yowl slipped free from him, cut off by his body impacting a rock for the first time. He tumbled down the rest of the hill, ending up a battered mess with a bleeding forepeg and a nice long scratch above his eye. Tidus didn’t move. If he moved the pain would come. And he couldn’t do that.

(Tidus is still concious, but is trying not to move. He fell down a steep hill and isn’t doing so hot. He got a little bit beat up, and has a deep cut down his foreleg and a gash above his right eye. He also might have broken something, not sure yet. He probably did)

Jun 21, 2017 07:21 AM

[ ignore ]
Name Player
Tahti vtkk321
Achievements (?)
None yet!

It was time for Tahti to find herself a seclusion den. Winter was a rough time, and the fact that heat decided to show up during the harshest season was honestly just totally screwed up.

So Tahti was heading out, in search of a possible spot to hide out in whilst she waited out her week of hell.

She really did like the Labyrinth. Even in fall-No, especially in fall. Leaves crunched softly under her dark paws as she slid through the fading light. And the air was cool, and refreshing. A little on the chilly side what with winter right around the corner, but her fur was already thick and fluffy with preparedness.

A yowl cut through the rainforest sharply before silencing just as quickly. The mute’s head snapped up before tilting. It didn’t SOUND like one of the pack wolves she’d met.
But what if it was.
Well, she might be mute but she was sure she would be able to assist. Even if assisting was just going to get help. Which would be a fiasco but whatev, man. She turned quickly from her meandering hunt for a den to head toward the sound of the howl. The mute reached the bottom of the nearest hill and glanced up it. The yowl had come from above the female. She didn’t see anything….Smelled an intruder though, for sure. Had she missed the yowling wolf? Oh, no! Maybe it had rolled down the hill! The thing was a rather unholy type of steep.
So focused on finding the intruder wolf was the black mute that she had not even noticed the perfectly still body of her quarry lying at the bottom of the same hill.

Jun 21, 2017 10:43 AM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Every breath stung, Tidus gritting his teeth through the pain that rolled over him like the waves of the beach.

The beach. Where Yuna was waiting for him to come home with news. Well, Tidus wouldn’t be coming home anytime soon if his body had anything to say about it.

A grunt, Tidus attempting to get his legs under him and get the fuck out of here before someone came to bite his ass just for being here. But, he couldnt. His legs refused to hold his weight, and down he went again. The wolf went unnoticed as Tidus cursed, tail lashing against the ground.

Why had fate decided to make him go bouncing happily down a hill?!

Jun 21, 2017 10:54 AM — Post #2

Name Player
Tahti vtkk321
Achievements (?)
None yet!

A grunt, shifting fall leaves, and the scent of blood all flooded Tahti’s senses at once. Found you! The childish part of her head squealed as her body twisted again, this time to pinpoint the cursing that reached her ears. Someone wasn’t supposed to be here, and the someone was displeased. Probably because of the blood scent now permeating the air once the she wolf noticed it. Damn nose, stupid thing was her weakest sense. Well, if they were bleeding they totally needed help. The hill had probably given the intruder plenty of dings.

The mute stepped forward to eye the injured wolf cautiously, hackles lifted before huffing out a soft growl to alert him of her presence.

Jun 21, 2017 11:12 AM — Post #3

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus froze at the growl, ears flicking back. Greaaaat. A wolf. Blue eyes lifted from the ground, up to the black female. He cleared his throat

Uh…hi ” He murmured, before rapidly scrabbling to explain, also attempting to stand and wincing when he was just brought back to the ground again.

Hey woah I can explain. I’m here to apologize to my brother and attempt to work out our misunderstanding. I..I brought a rabbit but I lost it in the fall pleasedontkillmeihaveamateijustwannagohome

Jun 21, 2017 11:16 AM — Post #4

Name Player
Tahti vtkk321
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Oh, he was not doing well. He also awfully resembled Sunfall. Had she just seen him and not picked up his non pack scent, she might have assumed he was Sunfall in the dusky light. The scent, and both eyes were a striking blue. So not the golden pack wolf. Perhaps his asshole brother he’d told her about?

Best not make assumptions just yet. And she should definitely be helping the wolf rather than staring at him curiously whilst she pondered his possible relations. She almost tried to respond with a ‘hi’ right back before she remembered her disability, thankfully before she opened her silent maw.

Right now, though, he was panicking, probably assuming she was going to tear him to pieces for trespassing, and struggling against his injuries. He was just going to hurt himself more like that. Tahti lowered her hackles and smoothed her fur-Her hackles didn’t do much to make her look bigger anyway, but lowering them and offering a relaxed flick of her ears might put the golden intruder more at ease. Words might be the best calming agent right now, but that was something the black wolf didn’t have access to. She took a quiet step forward, offering a slow wag of her tail but keeping her head low and wary while she tried to get a better look at his injuries.

Please don’t try to bite her face. She really liked her face.

Jun 21, 2017 11:28 AM — Post #5

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus remained still, but he watched the stranger attempt to open her mouth to make a sound. And yet, she didn’t make a noise. Not even a word. He would have tilted his head bit blood was kinda starting to cover one eye and ow this hurt.

He had met wolves who wouldn’t or couldn’t talk before. Yes or no questions. He watched the female move closer, seeing her examining his injuries.

..are they bad? ” He asked, eyes closing breifly as he looked away from the blood. Was he going to die? He wanted to go home to Yuna. Pleeease.

Jun 21, 2017 11:32 AM — Post #6

Name Player
Tahti vtkk321
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Er….Were they bad?

Good question, strange golden wolf.

He was definitely bleeding, kind of a lot. Heads bled a ton though, even if it was small-Hence why Tahti could look like she just killed a wolf even if she’d merely gotten a not so kind muzzle chomp from a superior wolf back home. Things on the face bled, and the cut over the gold wolf’s head was definitely deep enough to give him issues. Hopefully he hadn’t hit his head overly hard and just cut it. Another cut, on his foreleg, pretty deep there too. He’d need her help if he was gonna get back to the Labyrinth-Oh crap the camp. Getting him up the root hill was going to be just glorious. Those two seemed the worst, though he was covered in more than enough scrapes staining his golden fur reddish. Something might be broken, too, she couldn’t tell and he was built to heavy and fluffy for winter to see his ribs. Tahti was no healer, but knew he needed to get him home.

No effing way was he going to last an hour if she chased him off. Hell, she wouldn’t be able to chase him anywhere.

A shrug, then. ‘Yes, but you might not die.’ He’d just have to figure out that was what she meant, or assume whatever, because now the lithe female was dropping low, situating herself parallel to the wolf so he could stand with her as a brace.
She didn’t have time to try to hold a conversation with the intruder-Help first, ask questions if he didn’t bleed out and they didn’t die of exposure out here in the growing darkness.

Jun 21, 2017 11:45 AM — Post #7

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus watched the female shrug, a sense of terror fell over him.

Oh god I’m going to die out here. Bright blue watched the female bend. Brace. She was going to allow him to brace on her. And Tidus did as he was told. He pushed himself up with a grunt, leaning on the smaller female. A sharp breath of pain as his foreleg hit the ground, before he swallowed thickly, nodding.

T-Thanks.

Jun 21, 2017 11:49 AM — Post #8

Name Player
Tahti vtkk321
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Gods he was heavy. A lean wolf, like her, but bigger. Ok, ok. She could do this. Just go slow-His foreleg couldn’t seem to support much weight.

A soft huff of dismissal at his thanks. He seemed to get her mutism pretty quickly, thankfully, not asking her name or difficult to answer stuff like that. She took a couple steps forward, her fur meshing into his as she stuck close to make sure he didn’t fall while her ears swiveled to make sure no danger approached. She didn’t need them both getting ambushed and killed.

Jun 21, 2017 12:05 PM — Post #9

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus limped beside the female, himself on alert. But with one eye closed against the blood rushing from his forehead. He hoped maybe a wolf would come around he could actually talk to.

No offense missus mute wolf. But he doubted she could call Sunfall so they could talk. Screw his injuries, he needed to make this right.

Jun 21, 2017 12:12 PM — Post #10

Name Player
Tahti vtkk321
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Poor Tidus was very correct-Tahti was certainly unable to howl. She hoped when they came within range to the camp she could bark for assistance. That was pretty much the plan-Get Golden Boy close to the camp, get help to help him up, and get him some food and maybe help clean him up a bit. She was flexible but even the she wolf wouldn’t be able to reach above her own eye. She assumed the intruder could not achieve this feat either.

They were getting close, thankfully. He hadn’t been overly far away from the camp-Which was good because Tahti was not a strong wolf.

A soft whine now, questioning, almost, as her head twisted to look at the injured male. Are you doing ok? She wanted to ask. Was her pace to swift? Was he still coherent or had he lost too much blood? Did she need to drop him and run for a wolf with more healing experience? Was a previously unnoticed head injury presenting itself?

Jun 21, 2017 12:26 PM — Post #11

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus nodded at the whine.

I’m doing okay ” He knew what whines meant. A deep inhale, before he was speaking, trying to keep from falling onto his face and passing out.

I’m sorry I didn’t introduce myself ma’am. I’m Tidus Nami, Sunfall’s older brother. Or, well, Im not at the moment. He disowned me. I’m gonna assume you live around here, so he probably told you. And…yeah I will admit I was an asshole but…I just didn’t want him to kill anyone. I didn’t tell anyone he was a rapist. Beauregard said that, and I just repeated what he said so I could refute it. And…he’s blaming me for Jeremy’s death even though I..I don’t know what he did. Klass apparently killed him, but I can’t control the way wolves take my words. But I want to apologize, let him beat me up, whatever it takes. I just…I don’t want him mad at me, ya know?

Jun 21, 2017 12:31 PM — Post #12

Name Player
Tahti vtkk321
Achievements (?)
None yet!

A nod and confirmation, so Tahti kept walking.

Then he started talking.

Honestly, at this point she should be used to wolves spilling everything to her randomly, but it still surprised her. In any case, though, she took advantage and kept walking, hoping his spiel would keep him conscious and focused while she hauled his butt home.

Oh! So he was Sunfall’s brother, named Tidus.
Oh Sunfall disowned him? Well….He kind of had it coming, from what she’d heard from the younger brother. Tahti did not know this Beauregard, but he sounded rather asshole-ish too.

Wait. The wolf Klass killed was named Jeremy, ok. But Sunfall blamed his brother for it? Klass had totally killed him. Tahti had helped Holly hunt the idiot down after he bolted after that fiasco.

I don’t think letting him beat you up is a great idea since the hill beat him to it, but I definitely agree with the whole reconciling idea. She nodded firmly before eyeing the increasingly familiar ground. Almost there. Probably close enough to call for help. Hopefully someone, anyone was awake or close enough to hear her and respond. or else she’d be hauling Tidus up the root entrance.

Jun 21, 2017 12:49 PM — Post #13

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus continued to ramble.

I have a mate too. Yuna. Shes sensitive to that as a healer, and I didn’t want her to see that. No one deserves to see that. Sunfall had barely introduced himself to me before we went out looking for Beauregard. I only thought he was going to confront him. Not charge him down and try and strangle him. But I need to do something. I didn’t even know he was leaving prey until my mate told me. No one even tried to tell me what he was doing. He introduced me to Saski, yes, but I introduced him to Yuna! I didn’t know what he was trying to do! I thought it was a thing brothers do, show off their girls.” A deep sigh

I didn’t even know I had a brother until I met Sunfall on the beach one day.

Jun 21, 2017 12:54 PM — Post #14

Name Player
Tahti vtkk321
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Oh crap he had a mate. Well, now she had to really make sure he didn’t die or anything because wow poor girl. Tahti didn’t want to do that.

Well, no wonder they were hitting a few bumps in their relationship. He hadn’t even known he had a brother??
Aw, food gifts.
Tahti approved of that, man. Totally her style.

All in all they sounded like they really hadn’t just actually talked to each other and found anything out about one another.
Like, Tahti couldn’t even imagine not knowing her siblings from day one till forever.
Would they hate her and disown her if she returned home or ever found one of them again? Wow that thought spooked her.

They were definitely close enough to camp now, standing at the bottom of the root entrance. The little black female gave Tidus another visual check to ensure he wasn’t bleeding out and sent up a short, sharp, very demanding bark.
Please please wake up, guys. I do not want Tidus to die. She thought, ears pricked to pick up the sound of an approaching friendly.

Jun 21, 2017 01:23 PM — Post #15

Showing page 1 of 2.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.