Roleplay Forums | Map

ohai

Name Player
Juniper Bird
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Your OOC Name: bird

Timezone: gmt. i’m a london boi

What made you want to join Horizon? my friend suggested checking it out so i did. i like it way more than the places i’m already on ahaaa

Where else do you RP, if anywhere? Where have you RPed in the past?  mostly ani.rp and rper.me, both in the wolf/human verse.

Do you have any cool hobbies, or things you’re interested in? apart from writing, i love volleyball, music and making manips. haven’t gotten around to making one of june yet though. cri

What’s something you’re really excited about right now? my boyfriend and i are going on a trip to tokyo for a few days next week and i’m pretty heckin excited about that. also hamilton in november omg

Any adorable pets and/or children we should know about? i have a tabby called cinnamon, a maine coon called suga (aka the overlord) and a lil pug pup called crusty. i also used to have a ferret. my precious children

Two truths and a LIE:  i’ve never been to the us | i can play the ukulele | a hamster peed on me once

Jun 21, 2017 08:32 AM

[ ignore ]
[ Edited: Jun 21, 2017 11:53 AM by Eden ]
Name Player
Altair Penumbra Iri
Achievements (?)
2mos 6mos 100ooc 100posts 250posts artist bugsuggestion helper otm profile supporter welcomeguide

Yes I just made you this because I felt that you deserved it and I had spare time on my hands x’D

VOLLEYBALL IS LIT FAM. I used to do it. And then I quit. Because I twisted my ankle. LOL. AND WOOO TO WRITING, MUSIC, AND MANIPS! A lot of people here can relate! *raises hand*

Omg trip to Tokyo. Take me with you.

Pls post pics of pets!!! :D

I’m gonna guess here that the lie is that a hamster peed on you once. Because poor you if you’ve been peed on by a hamster ._.

Jun 21, 2017 10:26 AM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Eden Aekyr Kelly Staff
Achievements (?)
1year 2mos 6mos 100ooc 100posts 250posts 500ooc betatester bugsuggestion helper lonelythreads otm profile supporter tumblr welcomeguide wikicontributor

HI AND WELCOME! :D

I totally laughed at your age section. While I’m definitely not 18, I do feel like I’m closer to 5 most days.

Also, Juniper’s avatar. <3 Omgosh. Gorgeous!

AND WHAT TOKYO. It is a not-so-unknown secret that I have a major obsession with that city. I studied abroad there like six years ago, now, and of all the places I’ve been before and since, it’s the one my heart has remained in. You’re going to have a blast!

Please, please share pictures of your pets. I grew up with a Maine Coon, and fluff cats in general are my soul. And puuuggggs! Crusty is legit the best name. I used to have ferrets, as well! They’re such a riot. I may or may not have a problem with my desire for all the pets.

Going to guess your lie is… Ukulele? Idk. You sound like you travel and have owned many pets. So… Tricky, trickster.

Jun 21, 2017 11:58 AM — Post #2

Scarce

Name Player
Vincent Laroche CZ
Achievements (?)
1year 2mos 6mos 100ooc 100posts 500ooc bugsuggestion helper lonelythreads profile tumblr welcomeguide wikicontributor wikimaster

HELLO WELCOME

Clearly I must call lies on never being to the US, because I must be DIFFERENT (and also because ukulele playing is neat and hamsters def pee on everyone so I support these facts)

I am glad you like it here :>

Jun 21, 2017 02:18 PM — Post #3

Name Player
Juniper Bird
Achievements (?)
None yet!

thank u guys for the warm welcome <33

@iri I AM HONORED
i’ll just snag a bigger suitcase and smuggle you in. don’t tell anyone though o3o

@kelly, thank you! ;w;
i’m so jealoussss. it’s such a cool place and i can’t wait to go omg. my dad used to go often for business trips so i’ve wanted to ever since i was a kid. it sure has me squealing like one now that i AM going xD

@cz you’re so sweet thank u!! also you’re right x) i was actually born there and moved to england two years after as the rest of my family lives here. i often go on holiday there though :D

i’ll post pics soon ^^

Jun 22, 2017 07:37 AM — Post #4

Name Player
Orion Vedi Bryony Staff
Achievements (?)
1year 2mos 6mos 100ooc 100posts 250posts 500posts anniversary1 lonelythreads profile welcomeguide

>> I posted in Dylan’s asking for these elusive cat photos, and I see here that you promised them about *checks calendar* two weeks ago.

Bryony humbly requests cat photos.

But also, welcome! I have three cats, so it’s kind of like having two cats and a dog, I guess. A small dog. My partner’s parents have a very old puglet named Zoey. She is doing her best.

If you ever need anyyything at all (or want to exchange cat photos), my inbox is open!

Jul 05, 2017 07:16 PM — Post #5

Name Player
Daniel Hayle Bird
Achievements (?)
None yet!

RIGHT OMG i totally forgot about the pet thing. and thank you, bryony! c:

here are my children pls enjoy

http://imgur.com/a/EF0ba

Jul 06, 2017 06:36 AM — Post #6

Name Player
Orion Vedi Bryony Staff
Achievements (?)
1year 2mos 6mos 100ooc 100posts 250posts 500posts anniversary1 lonelythreads profile welcomeguide

AHH~ those ear tufts have killed me. I am blessed on this day. haha.

Seriously, though, your pets are adorable ;; And that pug face.

Jul 06, 2017 07:38 AM — Post #7

Name Player
Skuld Freyr Spry
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Bird! We’ve talked quite a lot in cbox already, but why not introduce myself properly.

*high five* Fellow Brit, hell yeah, let’s go get a cheeky Nando’s.

And omg that puggo. All the yes.

Jul 06, 2017 12:49 PM — Post #8

Name Player
Cypress Gardens CZ
Achievements (?)
1year 2mos 6mos 100ooc 100posts 250posts 500ooc 500posts bugsuggestion helper lonelythreads profile tumblr welcomeguide wikicontributor wikimaster

UR PETS ARE SO PRECIOUS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Jul 06, 2017 03:15 PM — Post #9

Name Player
Meir Evenfall Tam
Achievements (?)
1year 2mos 6mos 100ooc 100posts 250posts 500posts 1000posts artist helper lonelythreads profile wikicontributor

SCREEEEECH

I live in the Britland tooooooooo.

Spry, you, and I should go get Nandos togetherehrer.

ALSO JUST WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

(imlateiknow)

<33333

edit: ALSO, UM.

Bruhhhhh. I just read you also love Marvel and Sherlock so hi hello my name is trash I love these too please be my friend and talk about it with me forever.

Jul 13, 2017 03:40 PM — Post #10

[ Edited: Jul 13, 2017 03:43 PM by Meir ]
Name Player
Daniel Hayle Bird
Achievements (?)
None yet!

<333 @  everyone above

thank you CZ ahaaa
they’re demons from hell but i love them anyway

omg yes tam
ONE OF MY KIND
FINALLY
/glomps

Jul 13, 2017 04:22 PM — Post #11

Showing page 1 of 1.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.