Roleplay Forums | Map

I didn’t mean for you to get hurt, whatsoever, we can make it better
Shimmering Shoal | Late afternoon, close to winter | Obviously with Efeon

Name Player
Fawn Atari
Achievements (?)
helper

So, Fawn still felt kinda.. Bad.. For acting like a nervous twat that last time they’d almost done the fun.. Thing.. and anyway, she wanted to try and make it up to her quiet mate. Loosen them both up, nicely. She was, after all, the queen of sedatives and drugs.

Including those rare fermented berries that only could be found right around the first few frosts.

Fuck yeah, they were going to have fun with this. You couldn’t do these too often, because it definitely wasn’t healthy, or safe, being in such a state all the time. But for one little stint.. It was okay. She knew what she was doing. On the plus side for her, she would have someone to get wasted with, and wouldn’t end up having a slurred, stammered conversation with a stump. Hopefully Eefie was more talkative..

She’d been searching for these berries for days, and finally, finally she’d found some up in the grassier hills. Snatching off a whole branch, Fawn awkwardly carried it back home, and that’s where she was currently, out of breath and eagerly dropped the branch onto the sand. Now, where was her mate? “Eeeeeeeefie?”

Jul 03, 2017 04:16 PM

[ ignore ]
Name Player
Efeon Spry
Achievements (?)
2mos 100posts otm

Efeon had watched Fawn come back. He’d been watching her for quite a while actually, expecting her arrival from the south end of the Shoal, and watching to see if she’d notice him. As she called out, it seemed she hadn’t yet.

“Fawnie! Look where I am!”

If the girl were to follow the sound of the voice, she’d notice an average-sized multicoloured wolf smiling very wide, perched on top of a rock in the middle of the shoal, as if he were a seagull. Also on some of the other rocks were actual seagulls, but this one was probably easier to discern.

Jul 03, 2017 04:22 PM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Fawn Atari
Achievements (?)
helper

Where the heck…

What the fuck..

Efeon was already on drugs, okay then, it’s cool. She actually wanted whatever he was on, it seemed like a nice trip. As long as he didn’t try to fly.

“I d-don’t see you!” Fawn started teasing, stifling laughter, “All I see are some h-handsome seagulls! Where is my maaaaaaate?” She was staring right at him, beaming, because he looked like the most ridiculous thing ever and she loved him.

Jul 03, 2017 04:37 PM — Post #2

Name Player
Efeon Spry
Achievements (?)
2mos 100posts otm

Fawn looked so happy, which is exactly what Efeon was aiming for. Part of him was very worried that she’d panic that he was on a rock in the middle of the water, but she seemed to find it really funny as she held back laughter.

Which is probably what prompted Efeon to do this.

He looked left to right at the other seagulls, then lifted his front paws in the air and flailed them about a bit. And with that, he took a deep breath…

“Squawk!”

Jul 03, 2017 04:45 PM — Post #3

Name Player
Fawn Atari
Achievements (?)
helper

Oh. My. God.

Fawn burst into uncontrollable laughter, her stomach actually hurting after a few moment until she reigned herself in. Breathe, Fawn, breathe. Standing firmly across the water, she grinned widely at him. Her dorky mate.

“Oooh, is th-that a seagull mating call? I’m soooo flattered, b-but you better come sweep me away before my mate c-comes back~” Fawn pretended to swoon, stifling more giggles.

If this is what they were like straight, she couldn’t imagine drunk.

Jul 03, 2017 04:56 PM — Post #4

Name Player
Efeon Spry
Achievements (?)
2mos 100posts otm

Yes! He did it! Efeon actually made Fawn laugh, and not on accident! A sudden surge of pride overcame Efeon and he beamed at his mate who was giggling non-stop.

Efeon hopped off the rock and landed in the water with a large splash, then quickly trudged through the water and sand until he was in front of Fawn, smiling with her. “Squawk…” He licked her face a few times, just happy that she was back.

Jul 03, 2017 05:00 PM — Post #5

Name Player
Fawn Atari
Achievements (?)
helper

Fawn danced on her toes nervously, as he came towards her in the water.. But then he was out safely, so it was all good, and she was back to grinning widely and giggling as he squawked once more and licked her face.

“If you’re a b-bird, I’mma bird,” she chuckled, licking his nose affectionately. “Squawk!”

This was the best. He was the best, he made her laugh like an idiot. Made her own surprise much more needed, cause he needed some fun in his life. “Oi, I g-got you a present silly..” Fawn yipped, and picked up her branch full of berries, beaming around it.

...Wait he wouldn’t know what these were.

“They’re fermented b-berries!” she explained quickly, dropping it back down. “They’re g-going to.. Well you’ll see. It’ll be fun.”

Jul 03, 2017 05:18 PM — Post #6

Name Player
Efeon Spry
Achievements (?)
2mos 100posts otm

Efeon was just happy with this moment how it was, but the idea that he was getting a present almost made it all that more sweeter. He never got presents, but since being with Fawn he’d learned the meaning of gifts, like how they gave Bucky those herbs they collected long ago.

But as Fawn picked up the branch, Efeon tilted his head in a bit of confusion. Thankfully she was quick to explain, although it still didn’t help much. At least he knew the name of them now.

“Fer-men-ted berries…” he said, to confirm it in his mind. “Well, if you say it’s fun… I believe you,” he responded with a smile.

Jul 03, 2017 05:23 PM — Post #7

Name Player
Fawn Atari
Achievements (?)
helper

Good! He believed her and her drugs, that was a reassuring. She just had to make sure he didn’t overdose. Heh.. Heh.. Urgh..

“Yup! Y-you need to eat more than me. So we’ll about split the branch, sound g-good?” Fawn explained, already laying down and propping up the branch in between her paws. Alright.. Here goes nothing.

She took one in her mouth, and then followed up with three more, chewing slowly and making a slight face as the taste burned her mouth a little. So warm, almost fuzzy. Definitely working, but she needed more before this high would hit.

Jul 03, 2017 05:30 PM — Post #8

Name Player
Efeon Spry
Achievements (?)
2mos 100posts otm

Fawn laid down and held the branch up like she was planting it again. He watched her take some to see if they were okay. Not that he doubted her. It was Fawn, of course they were going to be okay.

The face she made was quite funny though, and Efeon chuckled a little, before reaching forwards and grabbing a few himself. The taste was like nothing he’d ever had before, and his ears perked up as they first burst onto his tongue.

But as he swallowed, they seemed to tingle his damaged throat quite a bit. He make a noise that was like half of a clearing of his throat, then Efeon turned his head and coughed a little to the side.

Jul 03, 2017 05:37 PM — Post #9

Name Player
Fawn Atari
Achievements (?)
helper

Kay, her stomach felt really warm. Everything felt warm, uber super fuzzy, and Fawn tried to slow down before she ate the whole damned bunch. Had to let Efeon catch up, and she turned to look his way to check how it was going.

Oh shit. Shit! Stupid Fawn, he had throat and lung issues, this might not be the best idea..

“Eefie? H-hey if it’s hurting stop, okay? Don’t k-keep going for me, we can stop. I won’t b-be having you ill again.” Her voice was firm, for once, and she nosed towards him, sniffing at his muzzle for any signs of blood. It seemed fine, but she was warily focused now, pushing past the haze till she made sure he was okay.

Jul 03, 2017 05:55 PM — Post #10

Name Player
Efeon Spry
Achievements (?)
2mos 100posts otm

A shake of the head was a good idea in the grand scheme of things. Efeon just wanted to let Fawn know that he was fine, by shaking away her worries.

A shake of the head was a bad idea in reality. As Efeon stopped and opened his eyes, he noticed that his vision was still going. He blinked a few times to try and put himself back to normal, but everything seemed to be a bit blurry.

Either way, he had to reassure Fawn. “Hey, don’t worry… They just tingle… but I really like the taste…” Efeon reached forwards and plucked a few more off the thin wood, looking to Fawn happily. This was her idea, and Efeon wanted her to be happy with it.

Jul 03, 2017 06:00 PM — Post #11

Name Player
Fawn Atari
Achievements (?)
helper

Efeon shook his head, and she followed the movement with some difficulty, he was moving so faaast. Fuck. Slow down Eefie. But.. anyway, he was fine. Totally fine. That’s nice, she liked it when he was fine.

He looked damn fine, mhmm.

“Tingles are good,” Fawn purred, smoothly for once. Weird, she usually stuttered on her T’s.. Oh well, whaaaaaatever. “You gotta eat more, mkay? Whole branch or you won’t feel anything.”

She was already done her portion, so she flopped back, to watch him eat in a non creepy fashion. Her tail swept lazily over the sand, and she noted he seemed to stop shaking his head. When was that? Hmm.. She couldn’t recall when he stopped, that was weird.

Jul 03, 2017 06:10 PM — Post #12

Name Player
Efeon Spry
Achievements (?)
2mos 100posts otm

This time Efeon nodded, which seemed to be less dizzying than the shaking, but a lot slower too. It was difficult to lift his head up, but then when it finally peaked, it dropped down heavily. This happened a few times.

He lifted up the branch and plucked the rest of the berries off in quick succession, because Fawnie said it was okay. He munched them up and swallowed, making a strange “Gyeeagghk,” noise as they went down.

Then he looked to Fawn again. And smiled. Then opened his mouth, to talk softly to her…

“WHAT’RE THMEANT TDOOOO?”

Jul 03, 2017 06:19 PM — Post #13

Name Player
Fawn Atari
Achievements (?)
helper

Fawn fell over, as her mate attempted speech.

It was actually a mix of shock, and her keeling over with laughter because oh god he was being so loud he was never loud whaaaaaat?! Heheh.. “I dunno!” Fawn giggled wildly, and she kept up a constant string of giggles as her paws flailed and she struggled to right herself.

Oh gosh, wow, she felt funny. What did they do again? Right.

“It’s maaaagic, ohhhhhh ho ho~” Magic berries, better than mushrooms cause mushrooms made you weird. She wasn’t so weird on these, just haaaaaappy. So happy, wait was where Eefie? “Eeeeefeeeeoooon?”

Jul 03, 2017 06:25 PM — Post #14

Name Player
Efeon Spry
Achievements (?)
2mos 100posts otm

Efeon giggled along with Fawnie, even though he didn’t know what was so funny. She explained that they were magic, and boy he’d never had magic food before, but he wanted a lot more of it now.

He practically skipped over to her as she called his name out, and looked directly down at her smiling. “YEAH?” he exclaimed leaning down to hear her better.

Jul 04, 2017 01:55 PM — Post #15

Showing page 1 of 4.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.