Roleplay Forums | Map

Time away  
[summons] Hidden Cove | Early Winter | Early Evening | Snow about, cold, breezey | Calling Tidus

Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris
Achievements (?)
helper

Yuna padded onto the mini-beach she had come to think of as her and Tidus’s. Even though since the storm surge at high tide when they’d last been here together, she hadn’t gotten back - too busy with patients, herb collecting, travel…

But this week wasn’t going to be about any of that. This week was about her and Tidus. And some small, selfish part of her needed this, the time away from everybody else. From being the Yuna everybody turned to when there was a disaster. She loved her friends dearly, and she cared about life in the Tribe.

But some days, she missed the simplicity of when life had just been her and her mate.

She had felt the changes in her body for a few weeks now, subtle at first but in full force now. It wasn’t her first time in heat, but last year she’d simply swum to one of the uninhabited islands and spent a pleasant week alone, stargazing and fishing and staying up as late as she wanted.

This year… well, it would be different. Her priorities were different. She was different. Yuna stood at the edge of the ocean, where the waves curled against the sand, dampening her paws. The sun was almost ready to set, the colours to the west already intensifying where sky was visible between the clouds. 

She howled for Tidus to come and join her.

((Headcanon; the small stretch of beach in order here is pictured in the background photo just above the waterfall))

Jul 14, 2017 08:24 AM

[ ignore ]
[ Edited: Jul 14, 2017 12:52 PM by Eden ]
Tidus is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus had noticed changes in his own attitude. He seemed short-tempered around his packmates and more possessive of Yuna. It scared him at first, since during winter for the last few years he and the bachelors just holed up somewhere for winter but then he realized.

Winter had rolled over the land. Heat season had come and part of him said run, hide. But no. This heat season Tidus had a mate and a plan.

He crossed the golden sands, already seeking his mate with a fish in his jaws. Skinny as the fish was, he needed to give it to Yuna. And, when she howled for him, here he came, prancing up to join her like one awkward show pony. Tail waving like a flag, he dropped the fish, adapting a pose to silhouette his golden fur in the light of the sinking sun.

Special hunk delivery~

Jul 14, 2017 08:34 AM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris
Achievements (?)
helper

Yuna let out a low, throaty laugh at the pose he struck. She couldn’t help it - she’d been paying better attention to jokes and humour lately trying to unravel all the mysterious of them. This one wasn’t even difficult.

She sidled up to him, appreciatively sniffing the fish on the way - but keeping on going until her side pressed against his. She tilted her head up to look at him, tail swishing constantly around her ankles.

“All for me?” She asked innocently. This had to be winter talking, not her.

Jul 14, 2017 08:40 AM — Post #2

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus made a show of looking around the beach like he was seeking someone else.

Weeeelll I don’t see anyone else around. Unless I showed up to the wrong address?” He smirked, beginning to move backwards.

Well, i suppose it coooould all be for you. ” Cheeky Tidus.

Come get him Yuna.

Jul 14, 2017 08:44 AM — Post #3

Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris
Achievements (?)
helper

Yuna flashed a quick grin at him. She backed up exactly five paces. Her body shifted back slightly, more of her weight on her hindlegs, forepaws in a little stretch out in front of her. Her tail lifted, wagging an unspoken invitation. Her head lowered, looking up at him as her front half bowed toward the sand.

Standoff.

“I don’t feel like sharing my delivery, funnily enough. It’s so awfully handsome, especially in this light.”

She gave a tiny wiggle, but despite the playful stance she didn’t pounce at him.

Yet.

Jul 14, 2017 08:53 AM — Post #4

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus watched with his own grin and raised eyebrows. Hey, he could do that too. And down he went, onto his chest, mirroring Yuna’s posture.

Well, I’m right here daaaaarlin. Just gotta catch me. ” He practically purred, tail whipping above him.

Jul 14, 2017 08:56 AM — Post #5

Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris
Achievements (?)
helper

Yuna lifted a forepaw and brought it down so that sand skipped away from the teasing blow.

“What’s stopping me from just staying right here and enjoying this nice fish you brought me?” She asked lightly, tail still wagging away wildly above her hindquarters.

If he ran and crashed into anything she was going to call off this mating. She was distinctly not interested in going back to the caverns for any herbs in that moment. In fact she wanted to avoid every other wolf she knew until she was back to feeling like her old self.

Jul 14, 2017 09:03 AM — Post #6

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus grinned, that cheeky, playboy grin he carried over from his bachelor days.

Truthfully nothing. I can wait at least a little bit before I get a tiny bit impatient. ” He brought himself to the ground. Okay, he was impatient now, but feeding his mate came first.

Then sexytimes.

Jul 14, 2017 09:15 AM — Post #7

Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris
Achievements (?)
helper

She loved that smile. She loved all of him, but most of all when he was like this. Her own answering grin lit up her two-toned eyes and turned her whole expression soft and warm.

And something a little bit more. 

A forepaw lifted, but this time she sneaked a very sneaky stealth-step towards him. Then another.

“You know what’s funny?” Her tone was almost conversational as she tried for one more step.

Jul 14, 2017 09:21 AM — Post #8

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus had closed his eyes for a moment, looking almost serene.

Hmm?” He hummed, ears turning to Yuna. Woefully unaware of his mate’s sneaking.

Jul 14, 2017 09:35 AM — Post #9

Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris
Achievements (?)
helper

She couldn’t hold herself in check any longer. Rocketing out of her playbow-stealthcrawl, Yuna pushed off the sand with her back legs. She pounced at him, landing on three paws, the other raised playfully over Tidus’s shoulderblades.

She leaned in slowly. “I’m not hungry.” She whispered in his ear.

For food anyway.

Jul 14, 2017 09:38 AM — Post #10

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

A blur of movement and one startled Tidus. He swallowed thickly. Oh. O H.

Well then…what do you want?” He drawled out. He knew what she wanted. But he kinda wanted to hear it from her.

Jul 14, 2017 09:41 AM — Post #11

Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris
Achievements (?)
helper

The paw came down towards his shoulderblades, but not quickly. A gentle touch, applying just a little bit of pressure as she leaned her weight down onto him. Yuna was sort of… crouched over Tidus in a very reverse situation of the end goal. But there was something quite exciting about it.

She put her muzzle back to his ear. “You.” She breathed, licking at the base of his ear, then leaning down lower, so the curve of her chest touched the line of his back and she could aim a lick at his cheek.

This was one situation her hormones allowed a great deal more boldness than pretty much any other time in existence. “I want my wonderful, handsome mate. Here on our own little paradise beach. I want you, Tidus.”

Jul 14, 2017 09:50 AM — Post #12

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus was not used to this. Not from Yuna.

He..rather enjoyed it. This was a reverse of how mating normally went (he would know), but the loss of general control with Yuna on his back made a thrill go down his spine.

Me? Little humble ol me?” He asked, blinking. Stealthy Tidus.

Well what part of me do ya want? You have my ear, got a few legs, my tail, pretty nice thighs, and so on and so forth.

Jul 14, 2017 09:56 AM — Post #13

Name Player
Yuna Nami Chris
Achievements (?)
helper

Yuna let of her weight press down on him, and her tail waved at the contact between them, the feel of his fluffy fur under his own. He always felt warmer than she did, but today the heat between them seemed enough to ward off the snowy chill in the air, the entire encroaching night.

“I think I might take all of the above.” She whispered to him coyly, then lifted the paw off his shoulders, stepped to one side to let him up. All the while she lingered close enough for her side to touch his.

“Stand up, my sunshine.”

Jul 14, 2017 10:01 AM — Post #14

Name Player
Tidus Nami Loveboxer

Tidus immediately moved to his feet once he was allowed up. Slowly, he brushed past Yuna, heading to his position behind her.

A low rumble, as he eased himself upwards.

Fade out here :3

Jul 14, 2017 10:19 AM — Post #15

Showing page 1 of 3.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.