Roleplay Forums | Map

Vacation Time!
Applies to Elliot, Altair, Marcellus, Alessandro, Emmalynn, and Rolland

Name Player
Elliot Daniels Isabel
Achievements (?)
1year 2mos 6mos 100ooc 100posts 250posts 500posts artist bugsuggestion helper lonelythreads otm profile supporter welcomeguide

From July 26th to August 11th I will be out of the country. I’ll be visiting my family in Germany for a day or two before flying down to the Canary Islands.

The last time I flew to Mexico I was able to post from my phone, but I don’t know if it’ll apply to Germany/Canary Islands. Hopefully it does because 2 weeks without Horizon would be awful.

I know for sure that I won’t be getting wifi at the Canary Islands, so it’ll all depend on whether data roaming or whatever is free. Which means, yes, there is a chance that I won’t be around for 2 weeks. At all. On any platform.

So I know I’m posting this 2 weeks in advance, but I thought that since it was such a long leave, it’s best to just say it now for future threads. I’m gonna try to get all of my threads wrapped up before July 26th <3

Feel free to skip me if I end up having no access to internet. I’ll post in this thread the moment I land to let you all know if I have internet or not. But yeah. Don’t freak out if I fall off the face of the Earth for 2 weeks :)

If I do have internet, expect much slower posts. My parents are implementing a strict “no phone at the beach” rule so I’ll sneak tags in when I can.

Tldr; Going on vacation for 2 weeks, face might fall off the face of the Earth! Can skip characters! If I don’t fall off the face of the Earth, expect slow posting!

Jul 15, 2017 01:05 AM

[ ignore ]
[ Edited: Jul 26, 2017 11:37 AM by Elliot ]
Name Player
Jingo fenshae
Achievements (?)
2mos 100ooc 100posts helper profile

Oh noooo, I’ll miss you!

But man, that sounds super fun. I’m insanely jealous. Can I just crawl into your luggage and sneak off on vacation with you?

Jul 15, 2017 05:22 AM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Elliot Daniels Isabel
Achievements (?)
1year 2mos 6mos 100ooc 100posts 250posts 500posts artist bugsuggestion helper lonelythreads otm profile supporter welcomeguide

I’ll miss you too fen <3

Lol yes come with! -prepares separate bag just to smuggle fen into plane-

Jul 15, 2017 08:49 AM — Post #2

Name Player
Tempest Isla White CZ
Achievements (?)
None yet!

THAT’S SO LONG TO DISAPPEAR -zips self up in a backpack-

Jul 15, 2017 06:55 PM — Post #3

Name Player
Altair Penumbra Isabel
Achievements (?)
1year 2mos 6mos 100ooc 100posts 250posts artist bugsuggestion helper otm profile supporter welcomeguide

IT IS -WAILS-

-gets arrested for smuggling two hoomans into plane-

Jul 16, 2017 02:02 AM — Post #4

Name Player
Marzena Tam
Achievements (?)
None yet!

IRI I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU FOR THAT LONG

but on the plus side

Germany is closer to the UK

come visit????

pls

i need u

pls

pls

pls

But for real, have fun bb and come back soon afterwards te amo <3333

Jul 17, 2017 09:23 AM — Post #5

Scarce, Skippable

Name Player
Daniel Hayle bird
Achievements (?)
2mos artist profile

hope u have fun iri!! <3

Jul 17, 2017 09:45 AM — Post #6

Name Player
Elliot Daniels Isabel
Achievements (?)

I wish I could hop on into the UK, but unfortunately we already have everything set and paid for D:

Just wait un año and I’ll be able to fly over to ya ^-^

Te amo también <3

—-

THANK YOU BIRDDDD :D <3

Jul 17, 2017 10:40 AM — Post #7

Name Player
Bucky Rangers Chris the Rebel Wolf
Achievements (?)
helper otm profile

Oh my goodness sounds like an awesome trip Iri! I’m so jealous of you getting to see all those amazing places, I hope you have a blast!

In regards to Ale, I am perfectly happy to have him assumed offscreen in the background if he’s likely to stick at Wavehaven/the coast (as much as Ale is likely to stick anywhere) and if so, Bucky would be generally feeding him fish and spending time with him where he can; BUT if you’d rather him free to travel Bucky being the busy boy he is would be easy to slip away from, I just wanted the option thrown out there that there’s nothing IC that would stop Bucky from welcoming Ale and trying to protect him from himself ie wandering off and getting lost because he’s forgotten everything :)

Emma worries me a little more as realistically, I cannot suggest anything with her due to the uncertain nature of fight threads; about the only thing I can be certain of is, if Seeker (and Emma) live, he would be horrified by Emma’s injury and rather protective of her because of it.

Jul 25, 2017 07:49 AM — Post #8

Name Player
Elliot Daniels Isabel
Achievements (?)

Thanks Chriiiisss <3

Yeah! So Ale can totally be chillin’ at the gorge obliviously eating up all of the Rangers’ fish. xDDD

And gahhh with Emma. Tis a problem ._. Let’s see how far we get in the next 24 hours with that thread… and then we’ll see what we can assume.

Jul 25, 2017 11:50 AM — Post #9

Name Player
Stormfront fenshae
Achievements (?)
2mos 100ooc 100posts profile

In case I’m busy tomorrow abd miss you leaving: BYE IRI HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!!

See you when you retuuuuuuurn

Jul 26, 2017 02:14 AM — Post #10

Name Player
Elliot Daniels Isabel
Achievements (?)

Update!

Padre says I can bring laptop and there’ll be wifi, but I think I’m gonna go on a three week break anyway because I need the time to study for my SAT IIs and APs and I have to work on my college essays. That being said, I am reachable if anything with my characters needs to be sorted out.

When I get to Germany I will most likely log in as Emma to get the fight thread wrapped up and Altair to get the goodbye/not goodbye thread wrapped as well. I think all of my other characters are good to go? I might get some Elliot stuff sorted out too, but yeah that’s pretty much it.

And completely unrelated question - does anyone know any apps that don’t require wifi? Like a fun game to pass the 8 hours in the plane with.

—-

Fen!!! Tyyyy <3

Jul 26, 2017 08:24 AM — Post #11

Name Player
Marzena Tam
Achievements (?)
None yet!

DOES THIS MEAN WE CAN TALK?

ON SNAPCHAT OR SOMETHING?? when you’re not busy, obviously. <3

AHHHHH <33

Jul 26, 2017 08:37 AM — Post #12

Name Player
Vincent Laroche CZ
Achievements (?)
1year 2mos 6mos 100ooc 100posts 250posts bugsuggestion helper lonelythreads profile tumblr welcomeguide wikicontributor wikimaster

Apps I play (that aren’t wifi): Magikarp Jump, Temple Run 2, Smash Hit (it’s a ball smashing into breakable walls thing)

listen I know tr2 is old as heck but I will still play it to death

I don’t have many apps

Jul 26, 2017 08:42 AM — Post #13

Name Player
Elliot Daniels Isabel
Achievements (?)

Tam - yep yep!! And lol I’ll be not busy the entire time. XD I’ll send you beach pics and shit lololol

CZ - Lol I think I played TR last time and played it so much that I just got so bored of it. Will definitely download other games! Thank youuuu <3

Jul 26, 2017 08:56 AM — Post #14

Name Player
Elliot Daniels Isabel
Achievements (?)

Landed in Frankfurt!

Jul 26, 2017 11:19 PM — Post #15

Showing page 1 of 1.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.