Roleplay Forums | Map

Prime bride donuts
[summons] Summoning Sol

Name Player
Mari Hal

She returned to the caverns something irate, and worried. Solomon might have been out. He might have been home. She sort of hoped he was home, because nowhere was safer than in the caves.

“Sol?” she called, leaning her tired self against a wall in the entrance room. Lots of activity for a Mari. It was good, but she had to work at improvement.

Jul 15, 2017 05:02 PM

[ ignore ]
Name Player
Solomon Laroche Raylee

Solomon had been wandrring further and further north in the passing days. He would travel, stay a night or two in the unfamiliar part of the forest, then return home. It had always weighed on him that the majority of the valley had gone widely unexplored since his arrival in the valley. He sought to change that, and thought it best to begin in the immediate area before venturing further for longer. With winter ever looming, he knew his chance of exploration was drawing slimmer. His bones were, as well, growing more achey. Perhaps Mari had been right about staying in.

Today he was home. He planned to stay for a spell, for the absence of Rufus put him on edge. Solomon had smelled his return to the caves with Talio, but it seemed he was gone once more. On what business, Solomon was unsure. It did not bode well to him that he was so in the dark as of late. And so, he would make it a point to be present for longer stretches of time.

It seemed he would be getting a start on filling his head with missed information now. For there was a voice calling his name, and it was unmistakably Mari. With a soft huff, Solomon pulled himself out of whatever dozing rest he’d been in. Padding purposefully from one of the farther reaching rooms, Solomon sought the source of the voice. “I am here,” He called to her as he rounded from the snaking corridor into the entrance chamber.

Jul 15, 2017 09:21 PM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Mari Hal

She heard him first, she heaved some audible relief, and moved to greet him with a nuzzling head against his chest.

“I’m so glad you’re safe,” she murmured, ears flipped back. “How are you feeling?”

She felt just a smidge protective over him, and maybe her nuzzling was a bit insistent.

Jul 16, 2017 11:05 AM — Post #2

Name Player
Solomon Laroche Raylee

His head dipped to press his nose into the fur at her nape as she nuzzled into his chest. Snuffling softly, his lips turned upward, then down again at her concerned words. “Why would I be unsafe?” He inquired as he pulled back away to look down toward her.

Jul 16, 2017 11:59 AM — Post #3

Name Player
Mari Hal

“Because I ran into Sunfall and he kept demanding to talk to you alone,” she said clearly, tense at the touch of her nape but also at the thought of the asshole male. It wasn’t good.

She adjusted as he pulled away, moving to sit herself.

Jul 17, 2017 01:37 PM — Post #4

Name Player
Solomon Laroche Raylee

Solomon’s brows hardened in straight lines that cast deep shadows across his pale eyes. “Is Sunfall someone untrustworthy? He seemed forward, yes, but not dangerous upon our first meeting.”

Jul 18, 2017 02:46 PM — Post #5

Name Player
Mari Hal

“I don’t trust him,” she said.

It was hard to. When he literally had to be stopped by his own family from killing a wolf. When he reacted to her the way she did.

“I didn’t know if you and him were on good terms and he’s tried to murder someone before and I didn’t know if I could trust him.”

Yeah so, maybe she was just paranoid, but she didn’t think so.

Jul 18, 2017 02:48 PM — Post #6

Name Player
Solomon Laroche Raylee

His ears laced back. Murder? Certainly, he was a burly male, and Solomon could forsee him becoming violent. But Murder?

“I mentioned him to Rufus. He seemed unsure of him, but never told me of this attempt at murder. Was it Kin?”

Jul 18, 2017 07:22 PM — Post #7

Name Player
Mari Hal

Rufus never mentioned…?

She frowned for one moment, and then shook her head. “No.. it was… it was a wolf spreading… rumors, about him,” she said, though the hesitation to agree that they were rumors aloud still came. Sunfall was, at the very least, violent.

“He had to be stopped by his own family members because all he wanted to do was kill the wolf. He’s. Not capable of controlling himself, or thinking clearly.”

Jul 19, 2017 08:04 AM — Post #8

Name Player
Solomon Laroche Raylee

Solomon’s lips remained etched into a tight frown. “I cannot say that I would put it past him. He did seem brutish. What were these rumors?” Curiosity got the better of him. However, he did wish to know how severe a rumor had to be to merit the murder of another wolf.

Jul 19, 2017 03:50 PM — Post #9

Name Player
Mari Hal

“That he was a… a. A r…apist,” she said, head lowering. “And it just. Made me think. That if he can try to kill a wolf like that. Then. Maybe he is capable of… that. Maybe it’s not… really a rumor.”

He was capable of murder, anyway. A violent type. Who was to say… that it wasn’t a little true?

Jul 19, 2017 05:02 PM — Post #10

Showing page 1 of 1.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.