Roleplay Forums | Map

Up all night to get
EW, HY3 | AW

Name Player
Beauregard Drew Staff
Achievements (?)
1year 2mos 6mos 100ooc 500ooc artist helper lonelythreads otm supporter tumblr welcomeguide

Irritable.

That was Beauregard’s current mood. He was a wolf made amorous by the season, and the steady trickle of females into the valley had largely frozen with the creek. Prowling the desert, he was nearly always on his feet. Pacing, circling, tracking, trailing.

Keeping an eye out for any male that might express undue interest in Scabbia. And one scent in particular caught his nose, sending him weaving through the desert until it met with another more familiar. And then…

Beauregard knew enough about the birds and the bees to recognize the stink. Nima, the masculine bitch, at least had not been in heat. But perhaps that made him worse, knowing she was specifically prowling out to where he called home to fornicate with strangers. His lip twitched, and his tail flicked with it. At first, he merely kept walking past the stench. It was beneath him. Of no interest. She could let every bucking brute in the valley rut her here and it was hardly his interest.

And yet, nearly two hours later after a trip to a drinkable part of the creek, he returned. It was with a specific task in mind, and he found the spot again disgustingly easily. Lifting leg, frowning fiercely, Beauregard took the longest piss of his life. He stared bitterly at a far off stone for the duration of it, and when he finished, took a few steps away before kicking up some dust behind him.

Chin held high, tail erect with ego, he moved at a strutting pace back along his desert route. The sun was midway through rising, and the last misting of chilling rain falling silently from the sky.

Jul 16, 2017 10:48 PM

[ ignore ]
Name Player
Misaki Aurora
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Misaki was wondering along the Eastern Wasteland. She panted, thirsty from the day’s traveling. She lifted her nose into the air, hoping to catch the scent of water.  Drinkable water.  Nothing. Not a damn thing. Just the stench of waste. Now Misaki understood why it was called the Wasteland. It was barren and nasty. The she-wolf wrinkled her nose in disgust. Another smell caught Misaki’s attention, though it was another female. A nasty smelling female. Misaki sped up, now moving at a trot instead of her slow, but steady, walk.

Misaki had gotten far enough away from the horrid stench of that female and slowed down. It had been about an hour, and still no water. She lifted her nose again and sniffed the air long and hard. A scent. Not a water scent, but the scent of a male. Misaki got excited. An older male, but maybe he’d know where water might be. Misaki turned around.  She slowly meandered her way towards the smell.

An hour later, she found the source. A male, strutting his way along the Wasteland. Misaki stopped a little ways behind him. She continued to follow the male but admired him. He was attractive, reddish fur covered in gray on white. An unexpected combination, but nice nonetheless. Misaki purposely walked a little louder, hoping to catch his attention.

Jul 17, 2017 12:21 AM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Beauregard Drew Staff
Achievements (?)
1year 2mos 6mos 100ooc 500ooc artist helper lonelythreads otm supporter tumblr welcomeguide

Beauregard was oblivious to his being tracked for some time, or else he might have widened the natural sassy sway of his hips. If anything, he was a bit stiffer in his gait than usual. Nima’s bizarre choice stuck with him like a thorn between his toes, exacerbated somewhat by the actual injury to his paw from the fox hunt.

Eventually, however, the wind was kind enough to shift, and his nose twitched at the scent of something new. Someone new, and someone female. He slowed his gait to an eventual stop, tail twitching thoughtfully as he sought to recognize the wolf by smell. No such thing happened. Turning around, he was surprised to see a stranger in the not-terribly-far distance.

Largely black from what he could see, a color that had never exactly sung to him in a female. But Beauregard, despite his trip to the creek, was a specific sort of thirsty. Offering a handsome smile and a showy wave of his tail, he called out.

I dare say, were you tracking me, darling?

Jul 17, 2017 07:43 AM — Post #2

Name Player
Misaki Aurora
Achievements (?)
None yet!

( sorry for the late reply! I had an unexpected visit from some family, and they insisted that I come stay a night with them. They had no Wifi, and I forgot my charger. I do apologize.)

Miskai had trailed the stranger for some time when he had finally noticed him. The she wolf watched the wolf as he greeted her. She studied his features. A handsome smile. Now that she was able to study the wolf more closely, she found herself more attracted to him. Not too large, and clearly lean.  He intrigued her.

“Yes, actually. I haven’t seen anyone else in days. Quite boring.” Misaki called back. She gave a smile back to the handsome wolf and came closer. Making her way to him, she studied his face. Dazzling amber-yellow eyes. Alluring.  Misaki circled the new wolf, and flirtatiously raised her tail and let it swipe under his chin. 

Miskai finished her circle and faced the wolf. “Who might you be?”

Jul 18, 2017 06:49 PM — Post #3

Name Player
Beauregard Drew Staff
Achievements (?)

She approached, still plain even as she drew nearer. He did notice one curious paw, dusted by the earth but otherwise largely white. A strange little flourish on an otherwise plain wolf. Beauregard was not quite a beggar at the moment, but he wouldn’t be a particularly picky chooser, either.

But he was reminded swiftly of Kamaal as she chose to circle him, watching him in a way that left him wary. Why offer her tail if not yet in heat? Maybe she was just a whore. Beauregard, for now, wasn’t supposed to such a life choice.

Alexander,” he said, deciding on dishonesty for the moment. He could always admit his true name later, as he had with Moira, and earn trust in a different way for it.

What have I done to earn such an affectionate presence, darling?” he asked, tone amused but clearly far from displeased.

Jul 18, 2017 07:02 PM — Post #4

Name Player
Misaki Aurora
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Misaki watched the wolf’s reaction to her actions.  He seemed amused. Misaki smirked before replying.

“You’re very charming ... and mysterious. I like that.” Misaki said softly. She sat down and softly wagged her tail.

“I’m Misaki by the way.” The she wolf muttered. She scratched an itch behind her ear. Licking her snout, she stood again. Her tail remained slightly raised, but not too far. Just enough to give the supposed ‘Alexander’ a hint.

Jul 18, 2017 08:49 PM — Post #5

Name Player
Beauregard Drew Staff
Achievements (?)

Beauregard was…

Deprived, as of late. Scabbia tempted in only frustrating ways, and she offered little in the direction of relief. And with the chill of winter rolling in, it was hard not to yearn for someone to stay warm with.

The gorge was so very far away.

Charming. Mysterious. She’d known him only for a few moments before this high praise. It meant she wanted something, and Beauregard wasn’t entirely sure if it was something, or something.

It’s a pleasure, Misaki,” he said, dipping his head to her in ever so polite greeting. She was young, still. Much younger than Scabbia. Younger than him. “Crossing a desert in winter all alone? Brave, and perhaps…

A wiggle of his shoulders, grinning slyly.

Daaangerous.

Jul 18, 2017 08:59 PM — Post #6

Name Player
Misaki Aurora
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Middle of the desert. In winter. Misaki enjoyed it here, as it was really the only warm place around. As long as she stayed near the poor excuse of a creek, she should be okay. Misaki wondered whether or not to compliment Alexander again, but decided against it. She shouldn’t practically beg. No, she may want it, but she was not low enough to beg.

Misaki grinned back at the other wolf.

“I’d think more stupid than brave. And dangerous is a definite.” Misaki said. She laid her ears back ever so slightly, just barely a difference.

Jul 18, 2017 09:09 PM — Post #7

Name Player
Beauregard Drew Staff
Achievements (?)

A smile in return. The joking threat of danger did not seem to disturb her.

Now, now. You’ve made it to the other side just fine, it appears. Perhaps luck is on your side,” he said, shaking his head to her self deprecation. He breathed in her feminine scent, hardly anything special, but enough to rouse his desires.

Beauregard wasn’t committing to puppies, after all.

He nodded to the west, pondering his options.

A lush valley lies to our west. I’m sure you didn’t come here just to send some poor rogue’s heart pitter-patter. I could…help show you the way?

Beauregard sought her eyes, taking half a step nearer.

They’d need to get further from the desert before any games could be played.

Jul 18, 2017 09:21 PM — Post #8

Name Player
Misaki Aurora
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Misaki grinned at his comments. He seemed friendly enough. The she wolf thought for a moment. Her smile dropped. She didn’t want to seem all sunshine and rainbows. Not at all. However, she wanted to seem friendly. Misaki nodded to herself.

” I think I’d like to go there. It seems like there’d be more to eat there. And no, I didn’t come to make some rouge become lovestruck. I don’t particularly want to settle down yet. Pups are not on my list of wants.” Misaki stood still as the wolf came a little bit closer. She met his eyes and waited for his response.

Jul 18, 2017 09:54 PM — Post #9

Name Player
Beauregard Drew Staff
Achievements (?)

He noted the shift in her expression and wondered what had inspired it. The words that followed were…curious. Was she implying that she wasn’t interested at all, or simply interested only in a good time?

Beauregard nodded west, chuckling lightly to her words.

Scold me if I’m too bold, but I fear you’ll be left chasing the males away in the valley. You do have a certain allure about you.

He moved to lead the way toward the valley, hoping she might follow and straying close to her path if so.

Jul 18, 2017 10:11 PM — Post #10

Name Player
Misaki Aurora
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Misaki listened to the older wolf’s words and watched his expressions. He seemed confused. Her smile returned, she couldn’t help it. It was who she was.

“I do think you are being a bit bold. But I don’t mind.” Misaki replied. She had always thought of herself as a plain, and uninteresting wolf. His compliment confused her, but she accepted it anyway. Her one solid color was plain.

Misaki watched as Alexander moved west. What could the harm be in joining him? Besides, it might get fun.

Jul 18, 2017 10:19 PM — Post #11

Name Player
Beauregard Drew Staff
Achievements (?)

No scolding, merely commentary. He let his tail sway with his steps. There was a curious…reluctance in his delicate stomach as they walked. Some part of him wondered if Scabbia was watching from some dune, waiting for him to slip up so she could come snarling his way. Jealous bitch.

Tell me, MIsaki, what could have possibly driven you across a miserable desert alone?

The answer was never interesting, but perhaps it might be useful. She was a tad too large for his taste, particularly perceptible as they walked so closely together.

Jul 18, 2017 10:23 PM — Post #12

Name Player
Misaki Aurora
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Misaki notices Alexander’s tail sway. It was a little hypnotizing. The constant swish, always in time.  Her nose twitched. The she wolf kept walking. She was just a small bit bigger than the wolf next to her. He was older, but a tad bit smaller. Her size had scared off other wolves before, and she hoped it didn’t happen this time. Misaki let her tail sway as she walked along side her new companion, even if this companionship was only temporary.

“I wanted a new life. My old home just didn’t feel right, so I left. And I ended up here. Nothing special really. Probably common actually.” Miskai explained. She didn’t want to delve into her past right now. Not that it was a painful past, but it wasn’t exactly pleasant, either.

Jul 18, 2017 10:50 PM — Post #13

Name Player
Beauregard Drew Staff
Achievements (?)

The same story he always heard. If Beauregard were some boring wanderer with no past, he would at very least make up a nice story for it.

Common, I admit. We’ll have to decide a more dramatic story for your arrival. Maybe because a nice title to go with it. Misaku the…Muse, perhaps.

Beauregard widened the arc of his swaying tail, daring to brush it against hers if he could reach.

Jul 18, 2017 11:58 PM — Post #14

Name Player
Misaki Aurora
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Misaki giggled.

“That’s just silly. Maybe, Misaki the Magnificent, who defeated a bear to get here, and was almost killed by coyotes in the desert.” Misaki joked. She brushed her tail against Alexander’s. She hadn’t been in the company of anyone else in forever. Well, for more like a year. A new face was nice. And, she had been deprived. So why not give it a shot?

Jul 19, 2017 12:07 AM — Post #15

Showing page 1 of 2.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.