Roleplay Forums | Map

Trying To Get

Name Player
Komet Aurora
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Grouchy.

That was the only particular way to describe Komet at the moment. Very grouchy. He had made his way into the Shrouded Pines, looking for another wolf. Not any in particular. Just another wolf. He was bored. And being bored did not suit him. His grouchy exterior hid his lustful and kind personality. He was a charmer when he wanted to be. Komet decided it was time to move from the clearing he was in, and find some water.

The wolf had been searching for quite some time when he found a rushing stream. He dipped his head low and lapped up some of the crisp and fresh water. Being more awake, Komet decided to find his clearing again. It was a little cozy. Quiet, and secluded. Exactly how he liked it. The wolf sniffed to find his own trail and tried to follow his own scent. But that didn’t work too well, and Komet ended up in some other larger, more open clearing. He growled in frustration before deciding this is where he would stay.

Komet raised his leg by a tree and took a long piss. The walk from the stream to wherever he was now took a while, and he didn’t want to stop to piss. Then the wolf laid down and rested his head on his paws, resting his eyes for a moment.

Jul 17, 2017 02:16 AM

[ ignore ]
Name Player
Merrit Shaw Tank
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Yellow eyes followed the stranger’s movement from behind a young tree. Based upon size it was either a male or a very burly female. Merrit assumed the former and was able to confirm her suspicions once he… relieved himself.

She couldn’t help but scoff. It had always bothered her the way males ambled around peeing on anything they wanted and assuming it was their’s from then on. Even the way he threw himself down without worry didn’t escape her judgement.

Granted, she had a right to have such rude thoughts, the rather uncouth male had unknowingly disturbed Merrit’s quiet slumber. However, he hadn’t seemed to notice her.

Jul 17, 2017 08:35 PM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Komet Aurora
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Komet lifted his nose to see what was around. The wind blew towards his face. No scents of anything new.  The wolf laid his head on his paws and hoped to catch some sleep.

Just as Komet was about to fall asleep, there was a shift in the wind. And a new scent appeared. Female, from what Komet could tell. He smirked to himself and waited.

Jul 18, 2017 09:01 PM — Post #2

Name Player
Merrit Shaw Tank
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Either he was remembering something he did the other day that made him proud, or he knew she was there. Might as well show herself.

With a hefty sigh she rose from her relaxed state and dipped around the tree. In her own way of mocking, she rubbed her shoulders against the bark to leave her own mark. Once satisfied, she plodded toward him until she felt she was at a respectable distance.

“Hello.” No warmth was found in her greeting. There was no reason to be, she did not know this stranger.

Jul 18, 2017 09:10 PM — Post #3

Name Player
Komet Aurora
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Komet finally got a response from the female. he casually turned his head around and looked at her. She was a darker brown, with lighter bits. Not the prettiest wolf, but different from ones he’d seen before.

“Hello, hun. What are you doing ‘round here?” Komet asked. He was in a certain mood. Thirsty for something.

Jul 18, 2017 10:02 PM — Post #4

Name Player
Merrit Shaw Tank
Achievements (?)
None yet!

This red stranger didn’t even have the decency to at least sit in front of her. Instead he remained relaxed, with not a care in the world.

“I was taking a moment to rest. Yourself?” It was obvious what he was doing. Whatever he wanted. If only she had such luxuries.

No. She was much too busy trying to live up to her parent’s expectations, even if they weren’t here.

“I’m Merrit, by the way. Merrit Shaw.” That was the polite thing to do right? Exchange pleasantries? Too bad she wasn’t feeling pleasant.

Jul 18, 2017 10:14 PM — Post #5

Name Player
Komet Aurora
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Komet stood and turned around. He thought by her unpleasant tone she would leave as soon as he acknowledged her, but he was wrong.

“I was attempting to rest too. I do apologize for disturbing you. I’ll leave if you would like me to.” Komet answered. She seemed annoyed. Extremely annoyed. Looks like tonight wasn’t his night. He decided to take his casual and laid back attitude and make it formal and polite.

“Merrit Shaw, a nice name. I’m Komet. No surname. I don’t know who my father is to be entirely honest.” Komet explained. No need to get into back stories, but she gave him a second name, and he didn’t have one. So what was the harm in a tidbit of info?

Jul 18, 2017 10:25 PM — Post #6

Name Player
Merrit Shaw Tank
Achievements (?)
None yet!

The sudden change in attitude took the wind right out of her horrid sails. He was actually rather polite.

“No, no it’s fine. I wouldn’t be able to fall asleep again anyway.” A half truth. Honestly, she would feel slightly guilty if she made him leave just because she was sour. At least he was kind enough to offer.

I don’t know who my father is

What a shame. “I’m sorry to hear that. I couldn’t imagine growing up without my father.” She was a daddy’s girl, after all.

Jul 18, 2017 10:36 PM — Post #7

Name Player
Damien Aderly Creux
Achievements (?)
2mos 100posts artist profile

Eventually, Damien managed to leave the barren plains and instead slink into a much more dense, all the while skeletal terrain, the flora lacking it’s usual emerald tones. Shoulders rolled under thick skin as the hound trudged on, a glimmering gaze studying his surroundings. He hadn’t been here before.

That did not mean he was alone, however. In fact, various scents clung to the trees he passed – some old and faint, others fresh, still lingering within the air. Following one of them proved just how crisp when his eyes met two of his own kind in the distance; one small and scrawny, the other… oh my.

The vagabond decided to close the distance between himself and the pair with an almost carnal lick of his lips, long limbs carrying his brooding frame forth. The sandy male had sure caught his attention.

(( Hope you don’t mind me throwing Damien in, heh. ))

Jul 18, 2017 10:52 PM — Post #8

Name Player
Komet Aurora
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Komet nodded and sat. He faced her, but he still wanted to be semi relaxed. The wolf licked his chops. She was pretty, but not really his type. Oh well. He dipped his head at her comment about his father. He knew his name, and that was it. Such a shame, but what can be done?

“Quite alright,” Komet said. He noticed another, rather attractive male approach them. His coloring was nice. Dar browns with creams and whites. He licked his chops again, this time a little more aggressively. He peered around Merrit to get a better view. Very big and muscular like Komet, the new wolf was gorgeous.

Jul 18, 2017 11:08 PM — Post #9

Name Player
Merrit Shaw Tank
Achievements (?)
None yet!

His attention was quickly drawn elsewhere. Behind her. Was she set up and she didn’t even realize it? Entirely possible. Though there was something about how his expression changed that told her otherwise.

When she did turn, her yellow gaze was met with with yet another overly large male. This one was darker. Being between them set a sort of panic in her stomach. If they clashed, she would be in the middle. If they knew each other, she was awkwardly in the way of their reunion.

Despite all of these possibilities clouding her mind, she responded in probably the worst way possible. “Oh great, another large male stomping through. What were you fed as pups? A whole moose?”

Jul 18, 2017 11:16 PM — Post #10

Name Player
Damien Aderly Creux
Achievements (?)

A subtle smirk found its way onto his lips upon meeting the golden male’s gaze, the woman but a speck of dust in the corner of his eye. He snaked his way closer, gradually slowing to a halt mere feet away from the two, gait laced with vanity.

Damien could barely part his lips, let alone speak, before the dirt-coloured female raised her voice. She was met with a dark glower instantly, lime eyes momentarily settling on her flimsy build before floating back to the brute. Not all could be blessed as they were. Besides, she was sure one to talk, looking like an overgrown rat at best beside the honey-coated male across from her. Damien could barely stiffle a sour cackle.

“Am I intruding?” He inquired, tail giving a small, singular sway ‘round his hinds. What a shame it would be if the two were already…occupied.

Jul 18, 2017 11:58 PM — Post #11

Name Player
Komet Aurora
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Komet looked at the new male with lustful eyes. Then he glared at Merritt, his eyes telling her to shut the hell up.

“Not at all. Who might you be?” Komet asked, his voice a bit gruffer. He wished that Merrit would disappear right about now. He studied this new wolf. Beautiful green eyes, gorgeous soft looking fur, amazing coloring. Much more attractive than the little wolf who was ruining his chances of hooking up with this guy. Komet walked closer to the male, his tail swaying back and forth. He also rocked his hips just a bit.

His silver eyes couldn’t stop running all over the other male’s body. He was muscled, fit. Beautiful. The sandy red colored wolf let out a low whine but quickly stopped. It just came out. Komet mentally whacked himself. Now he was desperate.

Jul 19, 2017 12:15 AM — Post #12

Name Player
Merrit Shaw Tank
Achievements (?)
None yet!

This was her time to walk away. Definitely.

Her lips curled in disgust at the way they had treated her. A tiny mouse in the way. Easy to step on. So rude.

If she said anything, surely they would just tell her to shut the fuck up. No point in that. Instead she opted to heave the heaviest of sighs and skulk away. Back into the shadows to maybe find some more welcoming company.

Another nap didn’t sound so bad either.

[Exit]

Jul 19, 2017 12:23 AM — Post #13

Name Player
Damien Aderly Creux
Achievements (?)

The muddy woman seemed to understand his message as she slithered off with a dramatic sigh, though that was the least Damien was interested in at the moment, for the sun-kissed man was standing directly in front of him now.

“Damien,” He cooed simply in response to his question, tone low and smooth, “And you?” The query plummeted from the tip of his tongue as he took in the other’s scent, something lecherous resonating from within him. It seemed he wasn’t the only one with such urges though, and that became apparent when an eager whine slipped from the stranger’s vocals.

“Needy, are we?” The wanderer whispered with a daring smile, maw nearing the wolf’s ear as he did so. Come on, pretty boy. Play along.

Jul 19, 2017 01:11 AM — Post #14

[ Edited: Jul 19, 2017 09:38 AM by Damien ]
Name Player
Komet Aurora
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Komet grinned.

“I am Komet.” The wolf said gruffly. His voice was low. The wolf barely noticed Merrit slip away, and honestly, he didn’t care. Komet studied Damien. He was clearly younger, but just as large as Komet. A nice fur color pallette. He took a half step forward, inhaling Damien’s scent. Very nice. It took all Komet had not to tackle the new wolf and let his urges take over. The night clearly favored this wolf with his dark fur. Komet ignored the other male’s tease and instead licked his cheek as his face neared Komets ear. It seemed Damien had much more restraint than Komet did.

Jul 19, 2017 05:15 PM — Post #15

Showing page 1 of 2.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.