Roleplay Forums | Map

Paths to Rivendell
Lake Melody | Early Winter | Morning | Windy but clear

Name Player
Maaike Morris Chris
Achievements (?)
helper

Maaike was meant to be looking for the grownups - Abrielle and Lorenzo mostly, but she wouldn’t have minded talking to Bianca or Uncle Lys if they’d stayed in the mountains this long. But after following the river that ran to the hot springs, her natural curiousity and nose for adventure had led her down a new path.

Unexpectedly, the snowy landscape opened up almost in front of her, and Maaike stood and gaped. She’d never seen a lake before. She was familiar with moving water, creeks and streams and rivers, and she’d grown very used to the much narrower body of water that was the hot springs. But nothing like this.

She didn’t even know if she could get down there. Look at how steep the sides of the mountains around the edge of the lake were! Still - despite the fact she wasn’t all that enthusiastic about finding a giant body of water up here, Maaike felt sort of powerful standing up this high.

Jul 17, 2017 04:50 AM

[ ignore ]
Name Player
Neomiizana Zeri
Achievements (?)
None yet!

This week was going to be rough. Neomii felt it coming, thus she took action! She left the forest and attempted to go places no one would go. There was no way to sneak around while in heat. To avoid the worse case, she needed to stay far from any male. She didn’t feel too good though, there was a way to fix that but having kids would end her freedom. She’s just going to have to put up with it. This was going to be no fun at all.

After climbing the mountain she started to feel somewhat safe, but unsatisfied. There was a hidden lake below which caught her interest. A nice place to explore! She wanted to rush down there and take a look around but what if there was a pack down there? Instead she just took slow steps as she wondered the mountain. Boring.

Then she got the scent of a nearby female. If it was a male she would have turn and left immediately. She approached carefully though. Neomii really wanted some company, but she wanted safe company. She spoke somewhat shyly. “Enjoying the view?” Her eyes stayed on the much larger/stronger female. Neomii was ready to run the moment she felt that it was too dangerous.

Jul 18, 2017 06:25 AM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Maaike Morris Chris
Achievements (?)
helper

Maaike heard the pawsteps and turned to find a much lighter-framed wolf than herself approaching, looking hesitant, like Fawn had. Actually she looked a great deal like Fawn in her colour, too!

She flashed a welcoming smile, waving her tail to show she didn’t mean anybody any harm. “Yeah!” She enthused at the question, turning to nod at the vista below them. “Just look at everything! It’s so far away, it makes you feel big, you know?” She looked over the smaller female and flashed a grin somewhat sheepish in nature. “Well. Bigger?” She suggested, ducking her head to show she hadn’t meant any offense to the short stature of her.

“I haven’t seen you around the mountains before. You like them too?”

Jul 18, 2017 06:31 AM — Post #2

Name Player
Neomiizana Zeri
Achievements (?)
None yet!

The female seemed nice, Neomii didn’t see any flags of hostility. So she stepped closer and joined the sightseeing. It’s true, while looking down it’s as if they were huge compared to the lake and woods around it. It’s great to imagine it, to be large, to be able to step over others. But Neomii was smaller than the rest, everyone could pretty much step over her.

“It sure does, but when I look at you I feel small again.” She said with a smile while looking at the female. Neomii continued to step closer, up til they were side by side. She could easily compare the size difference now. She could bet that the female was two times stronger than her. Being small sucks.

“I only came here, thinking no one else would, Since that would be the only way for me to stay safe from males. But to answer your question I feel more at home when I’m in a forest. Mountains aren’t bad though.”

Jul 18, 2017 06:48 AM — Post #3

Name Player
Maaike Morris Chris
Achievements (?)
helper

Maaike didn’t mind being looked over by the other girl. There was no hostility, and she was pleased she didn’t look scared anymore. And she made a joke, a funny one! Maaike laughed out loud at that. “You think I’m big?” She asked, pleased. Then she looked worried. “But I’m not fat anymore, right?” She checked. She wasn’t - she’d lost all the extra weight from when she was lying around, inactive thanks to her broken toes.

But then the nameless girl said she’d come up here to stay away form other wolves - males especially. Maaike’s brow furrowed. “Safe from males, why? Did a male attack you for being small or something?” She asked with a defined note of protectiveness in her voice. Surely nobody would be mean to a nice, friendly little wolf like this one?

Jul 18, 2017 06:58 AM — Post #4

Name Player
Neomiizana Zeri
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Neomii made the female laugh, that was comforting. Laughter was something she valued a lot. However being in that mood was difficult in her current condition. She had desires, needs. But if she allowed them to be completely fulfilled she’d pay a large price. Neomii was trying to be herself though. She sparked in surprise, the female used to be bigger? She gave a friendly smile. “You’re not as stocky as the other wolves I’ve seen, no need to worry.”

The larger female didn’t seem to know what being in heat does. She wasn’t able to tell? Well to be fair this was the first time she was meeting her. There was no comparing she could do. Either way it was best to explain what it was before she had to discover on her own. It’s possible that the female had yet to experience it. If not this season then it was the next.

“Let me tell you something all females should know.” She said while attempted to lean on the larger female, somewhat affectionately. “There is a season where we start leaving out a smell that attract and drive males a little wild. Being as small as I am, I have no way to protect myself.” She sighed. “But there is much more to deal with than just that.”

Jul 18, 2017 07:31 AM — Post #5

Name Player
Maaike Morris Chris
Achievements (?)
helper

Maaike, always quick to accept new friends and trusting of physical affection, leaned a little but in return into the smaller wolf. Not too much though - she had learned, growing up with siblings that had started off smaller than her (The boys had both more than caught up now though) how to be gentle and respectful with wolves smaller than herself.

“Woah!” She exclaimed, looked a bit startled. She had a pretty good grip on a lot of aspects of the world - but Maaike’s mother had died before she had the chance to explain any of this to her specifically.

“So - wait,, you’re saying in this special season, we smell a certain way and it makes males wild, even dangerous to females?” She checked, sniffing at her new friend’s ruff. She did have a pretty distinct scent, but it didn’t do anything to Maaike. “Why? And will it happen to my sister and I?”

Jul 18, 2017 07:45 AM — Post #6

Name Player
Neomiizana Zeri
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Being allowed to lean on the female actually did a lot for Neomii. Physical contact right now felt great. She wanted it, needed it even. She felt like she could trust her new friend enough now. Neomii ended up rubbing against her.

Neomii was not so surprised to learn that the female had never experienced heat. She was young wasn’t she. She might not even have to worry about this winter at all. The larger female did a bit of checking. It’s a good thing it doesn’t influence other females who are not in heat.

“Lets say it’s harder for them to control themselves. That’s goes both ways though. You’ll feel what your body wants and it will complain if it doesn’t get it. If you do exactly what it wants, you’ll have puppies growing in your belly until spring.” Neomii returned to rubbing against her buddy lovingly. “Actually I think you are not old enough for this season but it certainly will come for you the next one, Every female will experience it eventually.”

Jul 18, 2017 08:06 AM — Post #7

Name Player
Maaike Morris Chris
Achievements (?)
helper

Maaike found nothing that wasn’t innocent about affection from her new friend, and rubbed her shoulder back against her lightly to let her know she didn’t mind.

“Oh okay, so it won’t happen to me and Tita right now, but next season, next winter?” Okay so it was something that happened to fully grownup wolves. Check. “But what’s it mean, exactly? I mean, I know that making puppies takes a male and a female wolf, but how does the male actually get the puppies into the female’s belly? What exactly IS is ‘it’ you’re talking about?”

Jul 18, 2017 08:53 AM — Post #8

Name Player
Neomiizana Zeri
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Neomii answered the first question. “Yeah.” The return affection was making Neomii a little excited. Rubbing on each other was making her more needy. Wanting more but knowing fully well that there really wasn’t much to satisfy her here. Could she just use her imagination?

Before anything else, Neomii answered the last question second. “Heat, basically the only time where your body is ready to have pups.” It was quick answer because what really got the gears going was asking how males did the job. Neomii knew the answer but really have never experienced it for herself.

She toned her voice down to a whisper. “I could show you what a male has to do if you’re that curious. There’s no better way to explain it.” There was a bit of light panting after that. This was a bit crazy on her part, but really where was the fun in simply saying the words?

Jul 18, 2017 09:46 AM — Post #9

Name Player
Maaike Morris Chris
Achievements (?)
helper

Maaike nodded, curiousity shining in her eyes. “Sure! I mean we should know this stuff right, if it’s going to happen to me and Tita next winter?” Wow, she was lucky she met this wolf! She was like Abrielle - she knew lots of stuff! She was a bit worried by her panting though, but assumed it was just due to the walk and being up so high. Sometimes it tired you out and stole your breath when you climbed too quickly.

Jul 18, 2017 04:50 PM — Post #10

Name Player
Neomiizana Zeri
Achievements (?)
None yet!

“That’s right.” She said with a smile. It was time to reenact what she knew. This actually felt fun to try and given the situation and opportunity, it had to be done. Neomii couldn’t wait to get started. Lets begin!

First step, she stepped away from the larger female. “First, the male will check the source of the smell when you are in heat. They’ll be poking their nose between your hind legs, like this.” Neomii walked around to do exactly as she said, simply role playing as a male.

“This is the point where they really get excited.” Neomii stepped back again. “Are you ready for what comes next? because this is where they start trying to get puppies inside you.” She then waited to see if the female was willing to see what comes next.

Jul 19, 2017 05:49 AM — Post #11

Name Player
Maaike Morris Chris
Achievements (?)
helper

Maaike rose to her paws, but let out a bit of a surprised yip when the older girl nosed between her legs. She twisted her head around with a growl that was one hundred percent play. “Woah! I can see why you’re worried about some strange male doing that to you, that’s really rude!” She exclaimed. “If some guy I didn’t know tried that with me I’d totally bite ‘em!” It must be awful to be so small as this girl you couldn’t bite somebody very well if they were rude to you, and Maaike felt protective again.

She nodded in answer to the question was she ready. “Yeah, this seems like it’s super important!” She couldn’t wait to tell Tita all about her new knowledge!

Jul 19, 2017 06:05 AM — Post #12

Name Player
Neomiizana Zeri
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Neomii agreed. “Yeah, you’ll have to bite them and shoo them away, or not get found in the first place.” Although the last choice was basically her only choice. To fight for her right to decide wasn’t something she had unless the male happen to be her size, Only then she’d have a chance.

Onto the next step. “Now for what happens when you let them come close.” Before jumping onto the female to mount her like a male would she gave a heads up and a question. “Balance yourself, and uh are you aware of what the males have between their legs? Because that is the part they have to connect with.” Then proceeded to just get into position, before moving on she waited for the female’s reaction.

Jul 19, 2017 06:31 AM — Post #13

Name Player
Maaike Morris Chris
Achievements (?)
helper

This was worrying. Was the whole valley filled with girls like her new friend this time of year? Looking for faraway places to hide from rude males? Surely not all males were like that. Da wasn’t! And her brothers sure wouldn’t be either. Surely Uncle Lys and Enzo weren’t either?

Maaike obediently squared her weight, though she wasn’t quite sure why. “Yeah, they have Boy Parts that we don’t have because we have Girl Parts instead. That’s what makes us different. So a male wolf will use his Boy Parts during heat to put puppies inside a female? But oh, that’s something they should only do if they’re a couple, right, so you’re up here hiding cause you don’t have a boyfriend, I understand!”

Jul 19, 2017 06:41 AM — Post #14

Name Player
Neomiizana Zeri
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Good, the female understood the differences. Neomii didn’t exactly know more beyond that on the male’s side. How their thing works was still a mystery, but they still get the job done easily from what she could tell.

“I can’t trust males that easily. It’s like it’s their nature to take advantage of my size.” Good thing she survived by making escape tactics her art, otherwise she wouldn’t be here.

Now back to the lesson. “Alright, so males have to connect with their part to yours. But apparently they have a hard time if you don’t spread your hinds and arc a bit.” She explained wondering if the female would try to adapt her stance. “After that there’s one more step!” She said will remaining in the mounting position.

Jul 19, 2017 07:03 AM — Post #15

Showing page 1 of 2.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.