Roleplay Forums | Map

Gain Important Knowledge - 5SP
Afternoon, Early Winter, Cloudy, Strong Winds

Name Player
Efeon Spry
Achievements (?)
2mos 100posts otm

Efeon was resting in the small alcove, because gosh it was so windy. The sand on the shoal had mostly disappeared, and the waves were striking the rocks that led up to the entrance of the alcove and the small waterfall, but thankfully it didn’t threaten to flood. This place really was perfect.

He did his morning run, but as the day went on, he did start to see the weather slowly get darker and windier. Luckily Efeon turned around before he got too battered by the wind.

So, right now he was hunkered down, curled up with nothing else to do. Hopefully Fawn would be back soon, she probably wanted some cuddles as much as Efeon did.

Jul 17, 2017 12:09 PM

[ ignore ]
Name Player
Fawn Atari
Achievements (?)
helper

Fawn had been scouring the area for any of the last herbs left over, before the frost. None were to be found, not even more fermented berries. Not as if she was going to try that again till next winter, but the sight of some sort of familiar herb or berry would be nice. Now, everything was dying and bleak.

Her least favorite time of year.

Fawn walked back home, slowly, her coat ruffled and tussled by the wind. By the time she got into the alcove, she was slightly depressed and cold, whining when she caught sight of her mate curled up. He’d keep her warm, like always.

“Eefie~” she mewled, actually pouncing over and laying down next to him. “It’s too cold and windy, don’t like it.” She nuzzled into his side, sighing. “Did you do your run?”

Jul 17, 2017 01:55 PM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Efeon Spry
Achievements (?)
2mos 100posts otm

Almost on cue to his thoughts, Fawn appeared in the alcove and quickly turned Efeon’s solo curling up into a cuddle. He smiled and licked her head a few times as she nuzzled.

“I did… The weather got worse when I was out, so I cut it short… No problem though…” He knew he’d be able to make it up, and he wasn’t going to go losing any muscle quickly.

He was content cuddling with her, until his ears perked up a little, remembering. “Oh, I’ve been meaning to tell you something…” His tail actually wagged a couple of times, but not too much because it would brush up residue sand.

Jul 17, 2017 02:30 PM — Post #2

Name Player
Fawn Atari
Achievements (?)
helper

Look at her mate, all buff. Doing runs and cutting it short and it being not a problem cause he was pretty much ripped enough as it was. Could Fawn be any luckier? Probably not. “Your l-lungs are holding up alright?” she questioned, worried as always that he’d suddenly have a relapse.

Not on her watch, and they still had plenty of his treatment stored.

Nuzzling his toes, cause that’s where her head ended up resting, she felt him perk up and rolled her eyes upward to look into his, quirking a tiny grin. “Something g-good..?” Fawn asked hopefully, cause what if it was.. Um.. Something bad?

Sorry, Fawnie, I fell in love with March. Can you move out so we can have the Shoal?

Oh great, Fawnie, you scared yourself now. Seek solace in hiding your face in Eefie’s toes. Actually, no, they smelled like fish.

Taking deep breaths, she pressed her face into his chest, because nothing like that would happen.

Jul 17, 2017 03:23 PM — Post #3

Name Player
Efeon Spry
Achievements (?)
2mos 100posts otm

Efeon loved how concerned Fawn was for him. He nodded, even though she couldn’t see it. “Yep, never been better.” And it was all thanks to her.

It was something good, because he’d be sad if not. But Fawn pushed into his chest anyway, as if she was scared or something. Maybe Efeon should have said it was something good at the start.

He nuzzled into the top of her neck and spoke softly. “Hey… it is something good…”

Efeon waited till he could see Fawn more as she pulled back. “I met a couple the other day… They were younger than us, but they wanted pups too… We chatted and they told me lots of helpful things for us…” He smiled almost giddily at being so helpful.

Jul 17, 2017 03:39 PM — Post #4

Name Player
Fawn Atari
Achievements (?)
helper

Fawn looked up at him a little sheepishly, calming down from the small fit. Efeon always worked to calm her down, eventually, and it was one of the reasons she loved him so much. What he had to say was interesting, anyway, not bad.

Helpful things? Like for the thing? Tips or something? Fawn thought he did just fine on his own, but okay. Maybe it was her. She thought she did well enough, though. He obviously enjoyed himself..

Getting off track, Fawn just cocked her head. “Wh-what kinda helpful things?” He looked so happy, and she eagerly licked his nose, wanting to know what the heck was so helpful!

Jul 17, 2017 04:16 PM — Post #5

Name Player
Efeon Spry
Achievements (?)
2mos 100posts otm

Efeon looked up to the ceiling for a moment, just to get the ideas of everything he was told in his head before relaying them to Fawn. When he had them all set out, he gave a little nod, and looked back at Fawn, just in time for her to lick his nose

“First, you need to be something called heat… which is sometime in winter…” Winter was a lot of time, but Efeon could wait until she was ready. “Then there will be some days where you act moody… and you’ll smell nice… Although you smell nice all the time so I hope I can tell…”

Then his ears perked up. “Oh… and you’ll want to have sex a lot…” He grinned a little goofily. He didn’t mind ‘banging’ as Fawn put it, but he wondered how much ‘a lot’ would be.

Jul 17, 2017 04:24 PM — Post #6

Name Player
Fawn Atari
Achievements (?)
helper

Fawn.. Just.. What?

Were the kids maybe playing a prank on him? Cause this didn’t sound too legit. What was magic about winter? She was always moody. Damn right she smelled nice, or at least like the herbs she often dealt with. The compliment made her grin though, shyly, and she cuddled into his chest to think.

Sex. Lots of sex. Well to be fair, Efeon, they liked doing it a lot now. What did more a lot mean? Three or four times a day?

Subconsciously, her tail tucked over her ass, because ow.

“S-so.. So that’s the step w-we’ve been missing? Seems.. Weird but okay.. D-did they say anything else?” Fawn asked curiously, feeling a little dumb. The younger couple knew about this ‘heat’ thing, and she didn’t. Some healer.

Jul 17, 2017 04:44 PM — Post #7

Name Player
Efeon Spry
Achievements (?)
2mos 100posts otm

He nodded to Fawn, happy that he was able to fill in the gaps of why they weren’t getting children yet. It did seem weird, but he assumed that was just the way it worked and didn’t question it further.

They did say something else, and Efeon’s smile faltered. “Yeah… they said that other males might like you too… And I should keep you close in case…”

He leaned in to nuzzle her a lot. “You know I’ll keep you so safe… I won’t go for runs when you’re in heat… I’ll stay with you all the time…” He was going to protect her from everything. Always.

Jul 17, 2017 04:51 PM — Post #8

Name Player
Fawn Atari
Achievements (?)
helper

His next words made her good mood break a bit. Other males might like her? “Th-they.. No they.. W-won’t..” Fawn mumbled, looking away and out of the alcove. No one except Efeon wanted her that way or.. Maybe they would.

He’d keep her safe. From the freaks out there. From anyone. He was Eefie, he’d do anything for her and it’d be okay. Better than before, when she was alone. “I kn-know you will,” she breathed softly, pressing her cheek to his chest. “Your the b-best mate..”

She was lost in thought a bit, staring out at the ocean she’d so hated when first coming to the valley. Despite herself, Fawn found her forming the words of a small admittance, maybe not the best of things to tell him.. “Wh-when.. I first came to the b-beach I.. Think I was almost.. R-r..”

Should couldn’t say the word, and looked up at him warily, wondering if he understood.

Jul 17, 2017 05:05 PM — Post #9

Name Player
Efeon Spry
Achievements (?)
2mos 100posts otm

Efeon was so happy Fawn was comfortable with him. She knew he would never let any harm come to her. Even if it was his friends… Efeon would always be there for Fawn.

She started talking, and Efeon leaned in to listen. He didn’t actually realise she had been to this beach before, but something happened there last time.

Something… R… Efeon tilted his head a little, and looked in confusion.

Jul 17, 2017 05:13 PM — Post #10

Name Player
Fawn Atari
Achievements (?)
helper

Fawn sometimes forgot Efeon didn’t know everything she did. He was learning so much now, with her, that sometimes he was just a regular wolf who understood everything around him. Almost everything. She felt her throat close when he just gave her a confused look. Part of her wanted to say nevermind, nothing.

But he needed to know this, if he didn’t already. If heat would make her like that, and males coming around.. Wanting her..

It wasn’t something she exactly wanted to talk about, but found herself pushing on. “Rape..?  You d-don’t know what that is?”

Jul 17, 2017 05:19 PM — Post #11

Name Player
Efeon Spry
Achievements (?)
2mos 100posts otm

Rape… Efeon frowned, because he didn’t recognise the word, but it was obviously causing her distress. “I don’t… But if you don’t want to talk about it… I don’t have to know…”

He nuzzled her a little. “But I want to know… so I know how to make you happy…”

Jul 17, 2017 06:37 PM — Post #12

Name Player
Fawn Atari
Achievements (?)
helper

He was so sweet, understanding. Fawn felt bad knowing he knew she was upset, because it was something she just strove not to do in life. Efeon just wanted to make her happy.. In turn, she refused to make him sad.

This was just something he needed to know. Better coming from her, than someone else. “I d-don’t.. Want to really. B-but you should know this, because it h-happens, and if the.. Heat th-thing is like you said, someone might try t-to.”

Deep breath, Fawn.

“R-rape is when a male forces himself on a f-female to do the.. Sex. Like, she won’t want t-to. But he’ll do it anyway..” That wasn’t so bad, and once it was out, Fawn was able to breathe again.

Jul 17, 2017 07:02 PM — Post #13

Name Player
Efeon Spry
Achievements (?)
2mos 100posts otm

This was definitely something that Fawn didn’t want to happen again. And if it helped her that he knew this, then that’s all that mattered. So, someone might try to what?

Then she explained it. And Efeon’s face turned angry.

He began shaking a little in rage. “Who did this to you?” A slow, straight response. No lack of confidence at the end of the sentence.

If this wolf that tried to rape Fawn was still alive, he’d better hope he didn’t come across F12.

Jul 17, 2017 07:08 PM — Post #14

Name Player
Fawn Atari
Achievements (?)
helper

Efeon was shaking slightly, but his voice held no hint of tears or hurt. He was just furious, and the fact he cared that much was wholly welcome. She just didn’t want him to get worked up, into a fit. Fawn pressed their foreheads together gently, for a moment. “Hush.. Calm Efeon.. He didn’t, I’m al-alright.” Her voice was soft, soothing, and she licked him on the bridge of his nose before pulling away.

Wasn’t like she didn’t want to out the prick. She just didn’t want her mate running down the coast looking. “I d-don’t know his name. Really big male, about.. B-Bucky’s height? Dark grey, black, a bit of w-white on his toes. He was just.. C-creepy.”

Huffing out a breath, Fawn curled into her mate, hoping he’d be okay with all this.

Jul 17, 2017 07:23 PM — Post #15

Showing page 1 of 3.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.