Roleplay Forums | Map

move forward
early winter | afternoon | a few miles from the coast

Valerian is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Valerian Wynter

After his ill-timed meeting with Bucky, Volly had eventually picked his sorry ass up off the sand and headed a little farther inland, suddenly dreading the idea that his aunt would see him and question him as Bucky had done, and drive him deeper into whatever funk he’d been in. She knew what was going on with him, and Valerian was loathe to see anything like pity for him in her expression. Not now. No fucking way. So he’d headed out onto the plains, the first place he’d gone as a child when he finally ventured out of the glen. The first place he’d realized that a wolf could actually get an unadulterated view of the sky, without tree branches stretching up to obscure the view. Once he went out onto the snow-dusted plains, he sought out familiar landmarks, but there were surprisingly few out here.

Eventually, he’d come across the droppings of some kind of bird- quail, maybe- and followed the scant trail, only to have several of the tiny creatures explode out of the ground several meters from where he’d been sniffing about. He gave chase, heading toward a patch of thicker foliage where the birds landed and took refuge, skittering under the brush and disappearing. Valerian dropped down onto his belly and tried to crawl after them, but the bushes were brittle and thorny and grew close together, and he couldn’t see past the branches, much less crawl past them.

C’moooon,” he said, drawing out the word, “I just wanna talk to yaaaa.

He shattered that particular notion by snapping his teeth to punctuate that sentence. He tried to wedge himself farther under the brittle branches, which dug into his fur and scraped at his nose and muzzle. He backed up a step, and began a series of low, whining barks, as though that would get the quail to reconsider and come back to entertain him.

They had probably just run out the other side of the patch and into another clump of grass to hide and congratulate themselves at the big, stupid canine they’d outwitted. But the task itself was more important than the payoff just now, and Volly desperately needed to keep himself occupied.

He really felt like the birds weren’t being very sportsmanlike about all of this. At the very least they could run around in terror or something, instead of hiding. He wanted to run, wanted to move.

Ffffuck you, birds,’ he muttered sulkily.

Jul 26, 2017 10:44 PM

[ ignore ]
Name Player
Senna Selwyn windy
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Senna was happily rolling around in the snow, reveling in the feeling of food in her belly, when she heard the whining barks drifting across the plains. Was someone in trouble? She stopped moving to listen to the barks, belly-up and motionless. If there was trouble, she should probably go see what it was… maybe the wolf needed help…

...But on the other paw, she would have to leave her prize; the half-rotted, frozen-solid carcass she had unearthed from beneath the snow.  Senna couldn’t even tell from the look (or the putrid taste) what sort of creature it had been before it was her meal, but the girl was far from picky.

With a sigh, she rolled to her front to stand. She hastily kicked some snow over the carcass before trotting off toward the voice. Odd.. there weren’t a whole lot of hiding places on the plains that were suitable to wolves, and yet the owner of the voice was nowhere to be seen.

A bush lurched, and Senna noticed the furry rear end sticking out from beneath it. “Hey!” she called. She had learned the hard way from life as a rogue that it was best to announce yourself before approaching random wolves. Even wolves who looked like they might be in trouble. Especially wolves who looked like they might be in trouble. “Are you stuck?!”

Jul 27, 2017 10:34 AM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Valerian Wynter

Valerian knew well enough that he wasn’t going to catch one of the birds by complaining loudly at them from afar, but he persisted until he heard the sound of pawsteps somewhere behind him, and he quieted down a bit. He hadn’t realized anyone was drawing nearer, and chided himself for letting his guard down so thoroughly. He shifted slightly, ceasing his whining as he listened, and almost hoped that he hadn’t been spotted.

He heard a she-wolf’s voice call out to him a moment later, and he gave an inaudible sigh. Then the voice asked if he was stuck, and Valerian gave a snort.

No!!!” he said emphatically, though there was no trace of standoffishness in the denial. With that, he gingerly began to back out of the foliage, feeling the branches dragging at his fur. It was easier to get in than to wriggle his way out- he’d managed to crawl perhaps two-thirds of the way into the brush, and he’d have to extract himself slowly to keep the dry twigs from digging into his skin. Instead of answering, Volly began to back up, and gritted his teeth as branches parted his fur the wrong way, muttering curses as they snagged and pulled at him. He sighed, and stopped when he was a little more than halfway out of the bushes, feeling a twig digging into his nape somewhat painfully.

Y’know, I… just decided I actually kinda like it under here,” he said, voice a little muffled, with the air of someone who is obviously trying very hard to convince someone else that he is being genuine.

Jul 29, 2017 10:13 PM — Post #2

Name Player
Senna Selwyn windy
Achievements (?)
None yet!

The furry rump insisted he was not stuck, and Senna’s ears flattened, chastened. She almost turned to leave, but then the bush lurched again, attempting to give breech birth to a full-grown wolf (with a colorful vocabulary). Senna’s interest was piqued once more.

The stranger had almost emerged completely when the bush went still. Ha! Senna was right! He was stuck. He was just too proud to admit it. The girl knew a thing or two about that sort of predicament, pride and stubbornness being some of her own biggest pitfalls.

“Oh really?” she asked, voice dripping with smug sarcasm. Without another thought, she dove into the bush beside the furry rump, closing her eyes and bowing her head against the clawing branches. A few more wriggles to get her shoulders under, and she was satisfied. “This actually really sucks!” she asserted triumphantly, proud of her brilliant idea to prove the stranger wrong. She just had to see his face. Squinting, she attempted to turn toward the stranger, but several of the brittle springs dug painfully into her cheek. Ow ow ow oooowww!

Okay, new plan. Get the hell out. Hew paws scrabbled in the snow as she turned her attention toward extricating herself, and the bush’s talons pressed excruciatingly into her nape.  She had done a lot of dumb things to prove a point before, but this might make the list of dumbest, stubbornest things of all time. “You’re such a liar.” Her voice was smaller this time, not so much an accusation as it was a plea for confirmation. 

She might be stuck too, but at least she could be right.

Jul 30, 2017 09:13 AM — Post #3

Name Player
Valerian Wynter

Volly shifted slightly, ostensibly trying to get comfortable in his new bachelor pad, really just trying to find a spot where he could continue to back out without having the branches digging into him anymore. The voice challenged his assertion that he liked these new arrangements, and he thumped his tail once in response.

Uh yeeeeah, I totally just said so!” he said with mock exasperation, in his most obnoxious voice, though there wasn’t anything mean spirited about the way he spoke, and he smirked. He was just about to get it over with, just throw himself backward and come what may, he could get a few scrapes, no big deal- but he did want to see who he was talking to, and that was hard to do when he could barely see through the curtain of branches. Just when he was about to get to it, Valerian felt movement beside him, brows shooting up as the stranger wriggled into the small space beside him. He was better able to take in the scent of the wolf from here, and realized then that she was quite young- much younger than he’d expected. One of this year’s kids. Cool. He hadn’t met any in… well ever, really.

His head jerked back slightly as she made her assessment of his new digs, sputtering as though deeply offended, with some prim iterations of ‘Well I never,’ and ‘Never in my life,’  and generally rendered speechless, as much as he could be when he hadn’t actually ceased to talk. If she got a glance at him she’d see the barely-concealed grin as he went on, and when it became obvious her predicament was the same as his own, and he couldn’t stop the chuckle that escaped him.

Aight, yeah, you’re right, I’m stuck and I’m pretty sure I’m gonna haveta take half this stupid bush with me to get outta here but look there was this bird and I was just really committed to chasing it okay. And now you’re stuck too and now I guess we’ll both just die here.

He sighed theatrically after his stream of rapid but coherent speech, as though resigned to his fate.

sorry for the wait! i don’t actually intend to turn into a useless potato for days on end, but it happened again. D:

Aug 05, 2017 01:30 AM — Post #4

[ Edited: Aug 05, 2017 01:50 AM by Valerian ]
Name Player
Senna Selwyn windy
Achievements (?)
None yet!

| No problem at all! Potato all you want! Consider this thread just for fun, whenever you have time/ motivation. Absolutely no obligation. :) |
______

The voice that belonged to the furry rump spoke again, and although the words were exasperated, there was an airy playfulness wrapped up in the tone that lifted Senna’s spirit. For so long, everything and everyone had been so serious... every word and tone had to be carefully chosen, so as not to offend anyone who might harm her.  It had seemed that there was no room for playfulness in the life of a rogue, so when Senna heard it from Furry Rump, she lit up with surprise and delight. Oh, it’s ON, Mr. Furry Rump!!

And now she was stuck too, it seemed, and she couldn’t even really get a good look at Furry Rump’s face. It was kinda dark under here, and his face was kinda dark, and like a thousand teeny little twigs were poking her cheeks so she couldn’t really turn her head that well.  It really did suck under here!  She felt small tingle of anxiety beginning for form in her gut, wondering how they were going to rectify the situation…

..And then Furry Rump did his little mock-indignant routine, which was absolutely hilarious to the pup, who had definitely seen adults do renditions of this same exact dialogue but in absolute seriousness. The impression was spot on. A surprised laugh burst from Senna, and then more giggles as he continued. Stop, stop stop! Her sides were heaving in laughter, which hurt because of the poking branches and all, but she couldn’t stop laughing. It was like all of her tension and stress and fear were using this opportunity to drain out of her.

Furry Rump was even laughing too now; she heard him! He started to talk, and she muffled her laughter so she could catch the words, though her sides still quivered from silent giggles. His story was sad, but he told it with a dramatic heaviness that kept Senna grinning and giggling silently.  She could definitely sympathize, having gotten herself into many a difficult situation due to stubborn refusal to give up—or commitment as he so eloquently put it. Case in point, right now.

“Maybe you are gonna die, mister pessimist, but not me!”  She loaded her tone with as much mock-haughtiness as she could muster.

”..Way I see it, I got everything I need. Food when those birds come back, water when it rains. I’ll live forever right here.” She was trying to look serious, but most certainly failing at keeping her smile at bay.

”..Just do me a favor and die quietly, okay? I don’t want you scarin’ away my dinner.”

Aug 05, 2017 10:03 AM — Post #5

Name Player
Valerian Wynter

She got a kick out of his haughty display, and it felt good to make someone laugh. Maybe it was because she was young and didn’t mind that he was being dumb. She tossed back a flippant retort with the same ease that he had done, and Volly retained his indignant air. Alright, so maybe that was a little pessimistic of him, but he wasn’t actually a pessimist. Was he? Volly twisted slightly to regard the girl as she laid out her gameplan, his brows raised dubiously, though he wasn’t sure if she’d be able to see it. When he spoke, his voice was flat and judgmental.

That plan. Is so-” and here his voice rose several octaves, tone shifting to one of praise and excitement- “AMAZING.” Yep. He couldn’t see a single thing wrong with it. “But what is this ‘k…kuuWIIyet?’ you speak of?

He huffed. It was mostly rhetorical, though he spoke with what seemed like genuine curiosity, as though it were the first time he’d heard of the concept. He’d been pretty quiet around Bucky, but he had his reasons for that. Otherwise, there was no shutting him up. He liked it that way, and not just because he liked the sound of his own voice. Mostly he’d had a lot of empty silence for the longest time in his life, and he remembered the boisterous times with siblings when he’d been a kid. He didn’t like quiet. Better to talk to a wolf, if that was an option.

Not that she’d meant it that way, of course. And the smile on his face didn’t falter, and his tail continued to thump the dry grass behind him. There was nothing forced about his mood, and his mirth was genuine for the first time in what seemed like forever. He continued, giving little time for her to explain to him this concept of polite silence.

Pretty sure if you don’t use your legs for a while, though? They fall off. Pop. No more legs. Then what you gonna do, Miss Optimist? What if a bear comes along? Or a, a cougar. Gonna inch outta here like a big ol’ caterpillar?

And then he laughed, because he could sort of imagine that, even if it was kind of awful to think of someone’s legs falling off. Aah, he’d needed this. She was a kid, but that didn’t really matter much, since sometimes he still felt like a kid himself, wandering around and still not able to figure his shit out.

Even as he spoke Valerian slowly began to move, pulling his legs under him and then pushing up on the branches above him. Maybe that’d lift them off of the kid enough that she would be able to pull herself out without getting scraped up, and once she was out, he could do the same.

thanks for understanding. <3 and it is fun! most fun I’ve had with Volly in a while. Senna is so adorable x3

Aug 05, 2017 05:02 PM — Post #6

[ Edited: Aug 05, 2017 05:07 PM by Valerian ]
Name Player
Senna Selwyn windy
Achievements (?)
None yet!

| Volly is fantastic! xDD ||
____

The sudden change in the boy’s tone was hilarious (as he no doubt intended), and Senna’s silent snickers redoubled.  Of all the people she could have been stuck with under a bush, she was glad fate had at least paired her with the best comic in the valley. Of course, it didn’t take much in the first place to make cheery little Senna laugh, but this was the first person she had run across in ages who even tried.

God, she was losing it. She thought her sides would burst when he drew out the word quiet, feigning ignorance. It was a struggle to keep the laughter out of her voice when she spoke, adopting his judgmental tone to the best of her ability.

Ugh. Just, NEVERMIND. I would try to explain it, but clearly you would be terrible at it anyway.” She added a giant, dramatic eye roll, just in case he could see her expression in the dark.

She might have been able to keep her face straight, even after the downright ridiculous caterpillar imagery, if the boy hadn’t started laughing himself. Senna’s giggles were out of control, and even a paw over her muzzle couldn’t muffle them. She gasped for air in order to respond. “NO!-” she wheezed out, still attempting to sound as indignant as possible. No, she would not inch like a caterpillar! ”-..I would roll! Like a big ol’ log!” She broke down in a helpless pile of puppyish laughter.

When her fit had subsided somewhat, she noticed that the branches pressing across her back seemed a little more forgiving. Perhaps humor did have the power to make everything better! The pressure somewhat relieved, Senna was able to squirm a little bit. She rose her hindquarters in the air to help her inch backward, like… well what do ya know.. like a caterpillar.

“Actually, that caterpillar thing is working sorta,” she said, speaking her words a little haltingly due to the effort. As soon as her head popped free, she inhaled a giant lungful of sweet, sunshiny air. Freedom tasted amazing!

“Whelp, see ya!” she joked, as if she was just going to just leave her new friend here to rot. Instead, she wriggled her crown and nape up under the branches trapping Furry Rump’s torso, trying to sort of lift them somehow.

Aug 06, 2017 02:51 PM — Post #7

[ Edited: Aug 06, 2017 02:55 PM by Senna ]
Name Player
Valerian Wynter

Volly managed to look somewhat aghast that she had passed judgement on his ‘kuwiyet’ abilities before he’d ever had a chance to show them off, but he supposed that was just the way the world worked sometimes. Horribly, horribly unfair and all that.

Aah, laughter. This one thought he was a riot, and if Valerian had indeed been free to move as he pleased, he might have actually puffed up his chest in a very obvious display of pride for having done even that small thing. He’d sorely missed the sound of mirth. He couldn’t remember the last time he’d just sat down and had himself a good laugh with anyone, and the thought nearly brought tears to his eyes like he was the biggest goddamn sap in the whole world. It was weird to feel joy and melancholy at all once, but luckily he could pass off the wetness in his eyes as a byproduct of his laughter- indeed, it wasn’t far from the truth.

Miss Optimist spurned the idea of crawling about like a lowly caterpillar in favor of rolling like the noble log, and Valerian snorted as he laughed at the thought. It seemed his idea had some merits, however, as the girl took the out he’d given her and began to crawl backward.

Further proof that I am a genius,” he said, syllables drawn out to a smug drawl. He wasn’t sure when he’d provided any proof of said genius before now, but he wasn’t going to bring that up.

His fellow captive was finally able to extricate herself, and Valerian began slowly to back out as well, hoping that all the shifting of branches thus far would have dislodged the one that had stopped him from moving in the first place, but he paused when he heard her cheerful salutation. As was likely expected of him, he felt a dramatic surge of betrayal that his dearest friend, Miss Optimist, would abandon him in his greatest hour of need, and he responded in his own theatrical manner.

NOOOOOOOOO!” he screeched, a sound of utter despair that reached an impressively high octave as he shouted his displeasure to the heavens.

The sound only ceased when he realized that the girl had, in fact, come back, and was trying to do the same for him that he’d done for her. Valerian crouched low again and then wiggled backwards. One he was clear of the bush and his savior, he bounced backward with such force that he reared up onto his hind legs and then fell flat on his back in the snow. It was an act of deliberate clumsiness, but he was glad to finally be free nonetheless. 

...WHOO!

hehe thank you .w.

Aug 08, 2017 05:30 PM — Post #8

Name Player
Senna Selwyn windy
Achievements (?)
None yet!

| Sorry for the wait! I couldn’t figure out what direction I wanted to go with this. I still can’t, so I’m putting it in your capable hands. xD |

For there to be further proof of something, there must first be initial proof—in the case of Furry Rump’s genius, Senna wasn’t sure there had been any. He had gotten himself stuck under a bush, after all.

However, she was far to busy extricating herself to stop and point this out.

The girl almost dropped the branches back on Furry Rump’s furry rump when he started his dramatic outcry. She was stifling her giggles in an attempt to prevent this from happening, but the captive boy was not making it easier. “Kidding!” she insisted between giggles, the branches bopping up and down over Furry Rump as her sides heaved.

Senna scurried out of the boy’s way as he bounced himself free, and it was a good thing she did- he all but exploded from the bush, bounding upward with enough force to propel his entire body backward into the snow. For the slightest moment, Senna wondered if he was okay… then came the exclamation of glee.

Senna added her own barks to the boy’s celebration; excitement had always been particularly infectious for her.  She scampered to his side to join in the revelry.

...And the moment she met Furry Rump’s gaze, she had the strangest feeling of deja vu.  The dark complexion, the soft green eyes… she had seen that countenance before. “Hey, you look like Eden,” she remarked, her excitement momentarily muted by curiosity.

Aug 13, 2017 10:33 AM — Post #9

Name Player
Valerian Wynter

He’d have expected the kid to say literally anything other than what she told him, and when she mentioned his sister by name, his brow furrowed and he looked bemused, almost accusatory, though he hoped the reason for his sudden shift from a jovial countenance wasn’t immediately clear. Maybe she would read it as an act. Maybe he’d make it one, then.

He just couldn’t get away from this lately, no matter where he went. No matter who he met. The wolf at the beach had an almost preternatural sense that something was up with him, and even if he hadn’t pried all that much, Valerian still hadn’t wanted to break down in front of some stranger about how pitiful and fucked up his life and his family were. And now this girl, who’d apparently met his sister, who could tell by appearance alone that they were related, though Valerian honestly didn’t remember what she looked like anymore, other than the color of her fur and eyes and the markings on her face. She was a stranger like any other. So what if this girl had met her? What was that to him?

Huh, that’s weird,” he said, flipping onto his belly and pushing himself up into a sitting position. “Don’t know anybody by that name.

So back off, he thought sourly, his tail twitching once in irritation- not at the girl, but at the perverse pleasure the universe took in shoving the broken pieces of his old life back into his face when he was finally, finally ready to admit defeat and move the hell on and see if he couldn’t salvage something from what was left. 

He hoped that the lie was a convincing one. Though it was spoken casually, Valerian wasn’t well practiced in lying, but it came to him easily enough when all he had to do was behave nonchalantly.

:D uh oh. and no worries on the wait!

Aug 13, 2017 12:31 PM — Post #10

Name Player
Senna Selwyn windy
Achievements (?)
None yet!

The boy definitely reacted to the question, Senna just couldn’t tell exactly how. His brow was furrowed.. what was that emotion? Annoyance? Senna got that one pretty frequently. Was he still playacting, maybe?

Then a dismissal. Huh.

Fortunately for him, Senna was naturally trusting—easy to lie to.  She had no reason to be suspicious of the boy, after all.

“Oh. Well. If you do meet her, tell her you know Senna Selwyn!”  Eden would probably be interested in knowing that Senna wasn’t dead yet, right?

Senna chanced a smile and a wag of her tail, wondering if the boy was still annoyed (or whatever that emotion was) with her.  If not, maybe he would want to come with her.

“Goin’ to the ocean?” She just assumed everyone was, since that was what she was doing.

Aug 14, 2017 10:17 AM — Post #11

Name Player
Valerian Wynter

Volly was so busy waiting for the girl to call him out on his lie that he responded somewhat defensively when she spoke again, raising his chin as though determined to deny her again, his ears pulling back somewhat. When he realized that he had gotten away with his deception, he only nodded, looking momentarily sheepish. He felt guilty for having lied to the girl- it wasn’t her fault she’d gotten involved, even superficially, with a wolf who he’d much rather forget. And he thought she probably realized he’d been less than truthful, but had decided to drop it. That was good, but. Well, he wished it didn’t have to be that way.

The girl had a request of him. If he did meet her, he thought sourly… that’d be the fuckin’ day right there. But she probably wasn’t even around anymore, so it was unlikely he’d have the opportunity. But he smiled nonetheless, wagging his tail again as the forced gesture turned a bit more genuine. Seemed he was out of the danger zone now, and he was ready to return to the good humor of before.

Will do!” he said good naturedly, but knew that was an empty promise. He pushed aside any notions of reuniting with estranged family members and focused instead on the fact that he’d finally gotten a name out of the kid, his grin stretching a bit wider. Senna Selwyn. Nice to have a name to put to her, other than ‘The Kid’. 

Well I’m Volly,” he said, and nodded to the inquiry she’d made about where he was headed. She was spot on with that, too. He was feeling a bit better now, his spirits no longer so dismally low as when he’d spoken to Bucky. Maybe it was time to go see Pace. Maybe his father would be there by now.

Eeeyup. I was there a few days ago actually, but I ended up getting sidetracked and wandering away from a bit. I’ll be heading back, I think, since I’ve been rescued from that deadly wolf-eating bush and all.” He winked at her.

What about you, where ya headed? You from ‘round here?

He had lots of questions.

Aug 15, 2017 06:02 PM — Post #12

Name Player
Senna Selwyn windy
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Her request had mostly been an attempt to wrap up a line of conversation that had (as Senna assumed) annoyed her new friend, so his continued nonverbal contrariness was confusing to Senna. Did he just… not want to talk at all anymore then? Was she THAT annoying? Her brow furrowed slightly, and the wag in her tail diminished somewhat. And here, she’d thought they were having fun.

Quite suddenly, the boy’s nonverbals shifted. He agreed to her request, introduced himself, and was back to his previous chipper self.  This was odd to Senna, but it still didn’t clue her in to the fact that Volly was, perhaps, being less than truthful.  She wasn’t really experienced enough just yet to pick up on those sorts of cues. She was just happy that he was happy again.

Senna’s eyes lit up when he confirmed her hunch. Maybe she had a traveling buddy, then?

“Pssh, lucky I was there…” she added to Volly’s statement about the wolf-eating bush, puffing her chest out in exaggerated bravado. Never mind that she had been just as stuck as him only moments ago… that was completely irrelevant.

“Nah,” she answered him, falling easily into the casual dialect that she used around other pups. “I’m from… uh, waaaay east.” She bit her lip in thought. “..Or maybe northeast? I dunno really. There were lotsa mountains. But.. no oceans! So that’s where I’m going.” She said it matter-of-factly, as if going to see an ocean was an entirely reasonable explanation for departing from her birthpack. ”So whatsit like? Big?” The girl’s paws were starting to get that itchy feeling they got when she had cool things to do but had been standing in one place too long.

Aug 16, 2017 02:32 PM — Post #13

Name Player
Valerian Wynter

Volly gave a deep and solemn nod in concession at Senna’s boast that he was lucky she’d been here, grin stretching wider still. She was right about that, though, if not in the way she meant it- he was lucky she’d been here. Because he’d been frustrated and mopey and gloomy before and now he just wasn’t. It didn’t take much to change his mood, not when he had joy and humor to latch onto, and the kid had given him just that.

He listened with open curiosity as she told him where she’d come from, though ‘east’ could mean anything from here to… well, whatever lay farther in that direction, he supposed, from the eastern edge of the valley to way out past the wasteland. She elaborated then, though it didn’t give him a more clearer picture of where she’d come from. Mountains, she said, but Valerian had spotted the tall mountain peaks in the northern part of the valley before. Maybe that was what she’d meant?

Ah, well. Didn’t really matter where she came from, he decided. Where she was going, however, was the ocean. He wondered what her interest was- had she heard about it from someone, maybe?

Oh it’s the biggest thing you’ve ever seen,” he said conspiratorially. “I bet you could take your mountains and dunk them right in and you wouldn’t even be able to see the tops if you went out far enough.

He really had no idea of that, but had a vague idea that the water got deeper and deeper the farther you swam out. Not that he’d tested that theory.

I’m headin’ back there… yeah. Soon. Now. Whenever. Wanna come with?

Aug 23, 2017 05:00 PM — Post #14

Name Player
Senna Selwyn windy
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Senna’s jaw dropped. She had been raised in the foothills of the largest mountain she had ever seen, and Volly was claiming that the ocean could swallow something like that completely whole?! There was absolutely no way.  Excitement sparked in her eyes.

“Yes!” Right now!” She darted a couple steps in a random direction but then turned back, realizing that Volly was the one who actually knew where they were going. “C’mon! Don’t be scared. I’ll beat ‘em up if any of those big, bad bushes come for ya again.” She grinned as she teased her new friend.

Aug 28, 2017 10:04 AM — Post #15

Showing page 1 of 1.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.