Roleplay Forums | Map

Ew, Spiders!
AW | Afternoon | Sunny

Moss is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Moss Sid

Moss trotted along through the desert. The sun baking down on her as she panted her little heart out. Not sure where she was heading or what she was going to do when she got to wherever she ended up, but she kept going.

She came across a small rock and kicked it with her paw, when a huge spider scurried away. Moss shrieked at the sight and fell backwards, landing on her tail and yelped before jumping back up and dashing out of the way of the spider.

The spider was long gone and Moss was alone again. She huffed and continued her journey.

Jul 27, 2017 03:47 PM

[ ignore ]
Ryd is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Ryd Hal

Recruiting day, which was actually a two day thing, was in swing. Ryd left in the morning from the grove, looking to scour the desert and the hills all over again. It was easiest to start with the desert because the desert sucked, and then swing around to push into the hills by nightfall, where she’d rest for the night, and then start back up from the hills back home.

All in all, a nice little regimen.

The winter desert was a manageable thing in the daytime, but it was still dry as hell because it was a desert, and she was altogether ready for the river in the hills when she had started to swing back around.

That was when she heard a scream. Well, a scream and a yelp.

“HEY!” Ryd called out to the screamer she couldn’t see just yet, but she was already heading in the direction of that sound. “YOU OKAY!?”

Jul 28, 2017 09:48 AM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Moss Sid

Moss’ ears perked up when she heard the voice and looked up to see the other wolf in the distance. She smiled and trotted over closer to her. “I’m fine.. Just got startled is all.” Moss, without a worry whether this wolf was dangerous or not, came and stood face to face with the other. Still panting, she smile.

“I hate to be so straight to the point but- do you happen to know where I could find some water.” Her ears went back. “I should’ve stopped by before I came here but I was stubborn, heh!” Her tail started to sway side to side and she added, “Call me Moss by the way!”

Jul 28, 2017 01:13 PM — Post #2

Name Player
Ryd Hal

Her name was Moss! And oh boy, was she a cutie. Just check out her sunshiney eyes!

Ryd grinned, and a certain measure of pride filled her. “Heck yes, I sure do know where you can get a drink, and it won’t be anywhere here! Come, let’s get outta this hellhole, take you to a proper rushing river.”

The name Moss was just so adorable?!?! She wanted to squeal but she restricted it to a brightly happy wag of her tail as she turned northwest. No need to go to the hills. She could cut right up through the grove, and then if all turned out well after…

“I’m Ryd, by the way, of the Starfall Cadre. Where did you come from?”

Jul 28, 2017 01:59 PM — Post #3

Name Player
Moss Sid

Moss repeated, “Ryd! Oh thank you!” She would bounce right after her, excited for the company with such a nice wolf.

“I’m from a little bit east from here! I’ve always been very curious and I figured I’d try letting myself be curious.” She skipped over some cracks in the ground and continued. “I love exploring and finding new things. Besides spiders though.” She huffed and smiled.

Jul 28, 2017 03:05 PM — Post #4

Name Player
Ryd Hal

(Sorry for the wait!!)

“I’ve always been very curious and I figured I’d try letting myself be curious.” Oh my gosh, Ryd giggled as the girl doubled up on her curiosity. She was undeniably adorable.

“Well Miss Curious Moss, there’s a lot of curiosity to be satisfied once you get out of the dumb desert! Rolling hills and rushing rivers and rrrrrugged forest! If you like, I’ll even show you the great big gorgeous lake around my home!”

Ryd was, of course, already leading her that way, and flashed her a peppy wink.

Jul 30, 2017 01:11 AM — Post #5

Name Player
Moss Sid

Moss’ ears perked and she nodded, “I would quite enjoy that!”

Moss was excited to already be making a friend it seemed. It’s been a while since she had any company.

Jul 30, 2017 04:39 PM — Post #6

Name Player
Ryd Hal

Aww, she was so agreeable. Ryd’s tail waved high and proud, and she set off at a quick trot, urging the girl to keep up next to her with a nod of her head.

“So tell me about you!” she said. “Where’d you come from? What was it like? All that fun stuff!”

Jul 31, 2017 05:01 PM — Post #7

Showing page 1 of 1.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.