Roleplay Forums | Map

Someone teach him a lesson
[summons] mid winter, immediately after Winterspell ---- calling for Bravo and Tobias! At the very borders of the once big Idavoll Circle

Name Player
Scott Peregrine Blaine-White Jeames
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Not long after the little meeting with that stupid guy, Scott had fled to the borders of the meadow. Or, what once used to be the borders. Not anymore, he guessed. Sure, he could leave now, and never look back. This wasn’t exactly his home anymore. But, it felt terrible to just leave and let this guy get away without a struggle.

So, while he had just fled, and just reached the very once borders of the Idavoll Circle, he was bold enough to lift his head and howl. Call for Bravo and his father. Hopefully they would come before the other guy came to him. Then he could explain what happened, and they could maybe kick that guy’s ass?

Aug 08, 2017 01:24 AM

[ ignore ]
Tobias is currently Inactive. Activate? Inactive
Name Player
Tobias Blaine Tam

The only thing that tied him to the meadow any longer was his family, and as Tempest, for now, had decided to remained here, he’d been around for them. Tobias, though, was yet to talk to her privately after the fiasco with Altair, and he regretted to say that, especially as there were many things he’d like to say to her. She likely didn’t want to, though, and he felt like he was losing her.

His heart was aching and he’d reduced himself to wandering the meadow solemnly, feeling his age perhaps for the first time. He wasn’t the oldest of fellows – Bravo was certainly older – but he’d lived in a forest his whole life and been active there. Here, he’d not been such, and that left him open to aches and pains, and he was feeling the strain of his inactivity now, especially as winter made his joints feel tight and, well, odd.

And the sorrow didn’t help. He felt unimaginably upset and it wasn’t just because of Tempest. If he lost her, he’d only have Scott left. Finch and Gale had already gone who knows where, and he didn’t know how much more he could take before he broke.

But there was a call for him, and he got up from where he was. He’d been lying on his side lazily, idly watching the meadow as though something would happen, and it wasn’t hard for him to go there when his son called.

He barked twice to let him know he was on his way.

Aug 09, 2017 07:34 AM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Scott heard his father bark twice, and he smiled for a moment.  But only a moment.  Because he needed to tell his father something very important. In response, Scott barked a few times back to his father.  He was over here!

Aug 10, 2017 11:59 AM — Post #2

Name Player
Tobias Blaine Tam

Tobias heard the barks, and he headed towards them, eager to hear what was going on, even if his heart was still broken by his daughter’s antics.

Scott! What’s up?” He’d lost the drive to use his native tongue with the current happenings, but he was rather sure it’d come back soon. Maybe Scott could re-instil that feeling within him, but there was a certain tone in Tobias’ voice that showed it. He hoped his son realised he didn’t do it out of spite or something stupid like that.

Aug 13, 2017 01:18 PM — Post #3

Name Player
Achievements (?)
None yet!

His father addressed him, but not in their language. Not that it mattered, though, Scott did not feel like talking like that right now. There were more important matters. ’‘Da! This asshole just said he claimed the meadow, and he attacked me! I ran away, to call for you guys!’‘ he called back. Scott did not even think to correct himself there. The wolf had been an asshole, after all. And Scott was pretty much done playing the nice guy all the time…

’‘What are we going to do about him?’‘ he asked, as he finally reached his father. Normally he would have nuzzled Tobias in greeting, but right now he did not really think about it. Right now, he was worried, and angry. And scared.

Aug 13, 2017 03:08 PM — Post #4

Name Player
Tobias Blaine Tam

Scott explained what happened, that some “asshole” had attacked him, and Tobias’ already broken, battered heart seemed to shatter more every moment. He had no desire to even pretend the meadow still belonged to them, but to know that the wolf had hurt his son, he looked at him with the eyes of a hurt father, and scanned him over to look for damage.

Scott wanted to do something, but Tobias inherently did not, and that was a fact. It was clear that only Scott and Tobias were remaining – Tempest and Bravo had travelled off to the mountains to do whatever they pleased, so to what purpose would they be driving some “asshole” out?

We do nothing,” Tobias said dully, looking at the ground. “These lands no longer belong to the Idavoll Circle, to us. We are but rogues, just like him. I am glad you got out safe, and my only care is that you are not injured.

He couldn’t lose Scott as well, that much was clear by the loving way he looked at his son.

Aug 15, 2017 04:34 AM — Post #5

Name Player
Achievements (?)
None yet!

Do nothing. Do nothing. Scott just… didn’t believe what he was hearing. Why would they do nothing? ’‘I know we don’t own the meadow anymore but he attacked me.’‘ he said, an annoyed look on his face. An angry look. ’‘He tried to grab my muzzle and scraped it.’‘

Scott just couldn’t believe that his father did not want to do shit about it. They didn’t own the meadow anymore, no, but at least that guy should be taught a lesson, right? For just claiming a place he cannot maintain on his own, and for attacking random strangers. And a pup, even worse.

Aug 15, 2017 06:07 AM — Post #6

Name Player
Tobias Blaine Tam

Tobias was hurting on the inside, hurting on the outside, and he couldn’t bring himself to fight someone when he didn’t have the drive to even move. Since Tempest had left, all he’d done was just… stay there. He’d been lying around lazily, unable to do anything but that. He had no real drive to move. Everyone would leave, wouldn’t they?

He’s just what you said… an asshole. There’s no point in bringing a fight to him, Scott. I can’t risk losing you for anything, Scott.

And he’d not be able to fight properly, anyway, would he? Tobias was upset – he lacked the energy and drive to fight for anything, even when he was fighting for his son. He didn’t have the actual energy in him that would let him fight. Hopefully, Scott would understand that.

Aug 15, 2017 07:15 AM — Post #7

Name Player
Achievements (?)
None yet!

’‘And what if he had killed me? Would you have fought, then?’‘ Scott asked, nostrils flaring as he sucked in a breath through them.
Scott didn’t mean to be so mean to his father, he never meant to hurt him. He was just so upset, and still a kid deep down, how much he told himself and others that he was a grown up, and old enough to take care of himself.

’‘Then you would have lost me, anyway.’‘
The words were soft, filled with pain and anger. Hurt. Scott was hurt, and confused. Because he felt like his sister didn’t love him anymore. His sister had never loved him. His brother had never loved him. His mother had never loved him. He was the reason they all left in the end, wasn’t it?

Aug 15, 2017 07:52 AM — Post #8

Name Player
Tobias Blaine Tam

And what if he had killed me.

Tobias looked at the ground, his eyes welling with tears, and he almost broke down crying. If he’d have killed his son, then truthfully, he wouldn’t have known. Not until he went looking, searching, and tried for find him. He’d find his body – broken, mangled, torn apart – and then he’d… mourn. He would mourn for a long, long while as he’d done with his grandfather. And when he’d done that… what did he have left? Tempest had left him too, so he would leave.

I wouldn’t have known it was him.” True enough, although his words were strangled and he felt naught but pain. “I would’ve mourned you, Scott. For a long time.

He would’ve lost him anyway. Because he wasn’t there when he should’ve been.

He wasn’t there for Gale when he should’ve been, either. He wasn’t there for Tempest when he should’ve been. And somehow, in some way, he’d not been there for Finch when she needed it, either.

Stop,” he pleaded, his voice a whisper as his eyes fell back on him. He didn’t want to think about his son dead, nor did he want to lose him. “You’re safe, that’s what matters.

He stumbled forwards on shaky legs and reached out to try and embrace his son. He was the last remaining wolf and he was the only one he cared to search for. He’d not left. Gale had left by his own choice – part of him thought he could be dead – and Tempest was with Bravo, safe, and he now knew that she didn’t want to be with him anymore.

With me. Safe, with me.

Together.

Aug 17, 2017 11:14 AM — Post #9

Name Player
Achievements (?)
None yet!

’‘Just mourned me? Not sought out his scent? Not gone after him? Just mourned me?’‘ Not revenged me? That was basically the thought in Scott’s head, the thought that plagued him. Yes, Scott had learned from Bravo to be honorable, and seek justice, but the guy would deserve it if he had killed Scott, right? He would have deserved it to die, then.

And Scott was out for revenge already, mainly because he was feeling upset. Bravo had taken his sister from him. Bravo had taken Tobias’ daughter from him. They could have all left the meadow together, but he had not waited for them. They had not waited for them.

’‘Stop.’‘

Scott did not want to hear that word. Was his father pleading him to shut up? Was his father so weak? His father was weak! Scott stumbled backwards when Tobias stumbled forward towards him. Tears welled up in his eyes. He did no need a hug. He was fine.

Scott loved his father, really, he was just upset right now. He did not want to see anyone’s face right now. He wanted to be alone right now. He wanted to go. ’‘Just leave me alone…’‘ he muttered, tears now rolling down his cheeks, and he turned and ran. Hoping to get away.

He did not mean his words. He really loved his father. He was just confused right now, upset. He could still feel the scrapes on his muzzle sting.

[Attempted exit :c]

Aug 17, 2017 03:21 PM — Post #10

Name Player
Tobias Blaine Tam

At first, yes…” he muttered, his voice pained and anguished. Was it wrong for him to be in pain? Was it wrong for him to mourn? He thought not.

He didn’t want to argue with his son, he didn’t want to fight him, and the pain that he felt in his heart was almost too great then. He couldn’t stop him from doing what he wanted and that meant he didn’t chase him down as he left. Already grief-stricken and abandoned by Tempest, he simply called out the boy’s name once or twice, but he knew that, like Tempest, it was likely for no reason.

She’d not come back – not said anything to him – and for that, he felt pain.

Tobias watched him go, mumbling “Scott” to himself, pained and hurt, but unwilling to move. His feet were stuck where they were.

[ Exxxxxit. ]

Aug 18, 2017 06:38 AM — Post #11

Showing page 1 of 1.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.