Roleplay Forums | Map

Hey Old Friend
[summons] [seeker/or any FB] On the border closer to butte/ Snowing/ Cold

Name Player
Zelda Verlan Sierra

She had held off on coming to gain the needed information, mainly because she had met Tiberius and she had been sticking around in hopes to speak to him more. Still, she didn’t want to keep King Elliot Daniels waiting forever, and so she had finally left to go to the place she had considered calling home before.

She didn’t know everyone who resided here, but she did know one wolf, although she was unsure if he had returned or not. She supposed now was as good a time to try as any, and so with her loudest voice, she called out into the forest claimed by the brotherhood. “Helloooooo? Any brotherhood wolves out there? Preferably SEEEEEEEEEEEEKER?” She sung, dancing along the border as she did so.

Aug 17, 2017 02:13 PM

[ ignore ]
Name Player
Natasha Chris the Rebel Wolf

Natasha huffed a sigh when she heard somebody yowling for Seeker and heaved herself to her paws when he didn’t call back. Well, it was a call for the whole pack, so after a while she decided she’d better see what was holding up Seeker, and went loping up the path.

The scent of the waiting wolf was familiar, for more than one reason. She had smelt this girl often in the glen and once in the Falls, but the second part of her scent was more interesting.

The pack scent she’d caught on Igbo, after he claimed to be from some Cultural place outside the valley. Interesting…

“Heya!” She called out, flicking her tail once or twice. “I’m Natasha of the Firewing Brotherhood. Packmate of Seeker’s.”

Since she was sort-of known to Natasha and was calling for Seeker, Natasha went ahead and assumed she was friendly. She also hadn’t trespassed, so she knew how to act around a pack. Her eyes widened when she got a good look at the older girl, and she trotted over with her usual fearlessness and sniffed at her shoulder. “Wow. I wish I had fur that colour!”

Aug 17, 2017 07:48 PM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player
Marzena Tam

Marzena was… on another patrol after Seeker had gone (under circumstances that shall not be named yet). She worried about him greatly, but it was only another thing that buzzed in her mind like an odd parasite.

However, hearing his name called in the glen near their borders was an odd thing, especially so close to his departure, and it meant that Marzena was almost instantly drawn to it out of sheer curiosity of who could be calling. She knew it wasn’t Lenna – she’d recognise the girl’s voice – but it certainly was a female. And Marzena knew that it wouldn’t be a mate because, well… Seeker had let slip he “didn’t like girls,” so she knew that he wouldn’t have a woman that he loved running around the valley.

Marzena had made sure to keep that very close to her heart – a sort of secret – and not tell anyone, nor bring it up with her Brother, as she imagined he likely didn’t tell anyone. That and the fact that it really didn’t matter whether he liked boys, girls, both, or no one. It was really only his business, not anyone else’s, so she couldn’t see why they’d need to know.

Marzena got closer to the caller, and as the wolf came into view, she spotted Natasha already there too, introducing herself and proclaiming how she wished she had fur like the other wolf’s.

Marzena cracked a small grin at that revelation, but she arrived at the gathering with a more business-like face and a slightly more Leader-like demeanour about her. After all, she was the Leader, even if she was a mother and many other things at the same time.

Hello. I’m Marzena, Leader of the Firewing Brotherhood,” she introduced with a dip of her head, then glanced to Natasha with a gentle nod. “You’re looking for Seeker, aren’t you?

Aug 18, 2017 05:44 AM — Post #2

Name Player
Zelda Verlan Sierra

Well, it didnt take long for someone to show up, but unfortunately that someone was not Seeker. Nope, just some young girl, a sweet young girl because she liked her fur color, and if you liked her fur color then you could be nothing but sweet.

Zelda grinned, tail giving a happy sort of wave at the pleasantries given. “Hi, I’m Zelda. Thanks, I like your fur too.” She replied easily, ears shifting slightlt as another set of footsteps could be heard.

She wondered if this one would be Seeker, but to no luck of hers, it was not. Nope, just another female, but this one called herself leader of the brotherhood. Had that not been Valentina?

“I more or less just had a question, and Seeker is the only wolf I know will for sure have the answer…” She started, head giving a slight tilt as she continued on.

“But before that. Why do you say you are leader? I had thought Valentina held such a position.”

Aug 18, 2017 07:57 AM — Post #3

Name Player

Her mother arrived shortly after she did, and Natasha greeted her with a nod and a brisk wag of her tail. She had thought her mother might be busy with other pack stuff and so Natasha would help out this person - but they could do this together.

The girl was called Zelda, though she did not give her pack name, and now she’d met two wolves from wherever the place was - it couldn’t be far away surely if she’d met TWO wolves from it - Natasha was literally dying of curiosity to know more. However Zelda did compliment her back, so she had to be pretty cool.

Then she asked the inevitable question. She must have met Valentina that time Natasha smelled Zelda in the falls.

She knew her mother did not want to explain over and over about Valentina, and so Natasha gently brushed her shoulder up against her mother’s side, to let her know she would handle this one. It was another chance for Natasha to show her maturity.

She looked Zelda very seriously in her eyes, noticing then they were two different colours. Amazing! She stayed focused though instead of blurting out how awesome her eyes were.

“Valentina died after a bear attacked her.” Natasha reported gravely. “My mother was her second and has now taken on the role of Leader here.”

Aug 18, 2017 08:13 AM — Post #4

Name Player
Marzena Tam

Marzena vaguely heard “I’m Zelda” as she approached, so she assumed that was the female’s name. The other wolf was curiously marked with even more curious eyes – mismatched – and Marzena studied her for a moment before simply holding eye-contact in a fashion that was most like her.

Zelda’s question, whatever it may be, was one that she thought Seeker would have the answer to. Marzena could likely try, especially as the male had told her a lot of the happenings on his travels, so if it was anything to do with that, she could most certainly try. However, if she didn’t have the answer, Marzena would not pretend like she knew.

Seeker left – he will not return for some time. If you’d like, I can try and answer.

And Zelda then asked the question that so many asked: why was Marzena now the Leader? Tired of the same old, same old, Marzena opened her mouth to recite the same painful answer. A bear, death, that she was Second and now the Leader. Before she could, she felt a touch against her shoulder and her mouth closed to look at her daughter.

She would handle this one. For once, Marzena would not have to recall the events of her friend’s death to someone. It was a refreshing feeling, but one she wished that she didn’t have to pass on to her daughter of all wolves.

She looked back at Zelda, her expression the same as it had been, but inside she felt the pain of it all once more. She always looked the same, but she always felt the pain.

As Natasha said,” she agreed, expression still Leader-like, voice still business-like, but her heart pained and hurt. Valentina’s death was a burden she’d carry for a long, long time, especially given she had no chance to mourn her.

Aug 18, 2017 08:29 AM — Post #5

Name Player
Zelda Verlan Sierra

Valentina was dead? Zelda’s eyes widened with complete and utter shock, because you never expect wolves like Valentina to die. They were like invincible wolves, but Zelda supposed this just had to be a lesson that no wolf was forever, just like Jeremy.

“I’m so sorry to hear that.” She sighed, a bit deflated now from the news. It really sucked, because how did you tell bears apart? They all looked the same in her eyes, just like deer and rabbits.

And now there was news that Seeker wouldn’t be home for a while either, today just absolutely sucked. “I fear my question may not hold good memories either, if that is still okay with you.” She didn’t want to hurt them more than she already had.

Aug 18, 2017 05:15 PM — Post #6

Name Player

Natasha looked briefly at the ground. “Yeah, we were too.” She stated quietly, touching her mother a few seconds longer to derive comfort before pulling back and recomposing her usual facade that things were fine, the way Castor had taught her.

“It’s okay, there a couple things I’d like to ask you too when you’ve asked your question.” Natasha told Zelda, generously letting the visitor speak first. “We’ll help if we can, like Mom says.” She looked over at her to confirm, but she didn’t see anything wrong with helping out a friend of Seeker’s.

Though it did shock her a little, grumpy Seeker actually having a friend.

Aug 18, 2017 07:55 PM — Post #7

Name Player
Marzena Tam

Zelda’s shock was apparent on her face, but it was shock that Marzena had seen multiple times before. She watched the female as she came to terms with the information and hoped dearly, selfishly, that it was soon. She didn’t want Zelda to have to deal with it alone, though, so if she saw hints of struggle like she’d done with Bucky or Atlas, then she’d comfort her.

Instead, Zelda seemed to take it pretty well and that meant that Marzena remained firmly where she was. She simply observed, even as Natasha touched her. She said nothing else on the matter, too shaken by it already to really add anything.

Zelda’s question not holding “good memories” mattered very little to Marzena. She’d rather answer it – or attempt to – than leave Zelda running and waiting or questioning if she could’ve got an answer sooner. And if she could, then Marzena would certainly answer her. And if she couldn’t, then she would be so very sorry for it.

If I know the answer, then I’ll tell you.

It was the most she could do. She would do what she could, but she wouldn’t do anything more because, well, she couldn’t. It was impossible.

Besides, this was Seeker’s friend. He might need her before he turned himself upside-down on his quest.

Aug 20, 2017 06:06 AM — Post #8

Name Player
Zelda Verlan Sierra

They seemed adamant that she ask her question to them, despite her warning, and Zelda gave a slight nod. It was better to get the needed information and return to the pack right? “I was coming back to see if he knew which wolf killed Jeremy.” She started, eyes flicking between the two wolves.

“I feel it may be needed information for my pack, so that we may know who we have to look out for.” It was reasoning enough.

Aug 22, 2017 10:43 AM — Post #9

Name Player

Natasha took a deep breath.

“Yeah, we know who did it. I know a lot about who did it actually.” Since she was the one to go up there to investiage the murder. But why did this wolf want to know- for her pack, or for something else? She knew Seeker and she seemed nice, but what did Mom think? She said nothing as her gaze went up to Marzena, stormy-grey eyes seeking to see just how much she wanted her to say about it.

Then she glanced at Zelda and put her head on one side, letting curiosity take over her expression. “Who are your pack, you guys are new, right?” The question Igbo hadn’t answered. The new thing was just a guess, because if there was another pack nearby Natasha was sure the Brotherhood would have known about them if they had been there long. “You’re the leader, right?” This was a bit of sly flattery. She didn’t think a wolf Zelda’s age was very likely to be a leader, she was likely some low-ranked messenger, but Natasha thought it might butter her up a bit and make her more likely to say more about the pack. Was there some big secret here?

Aug 23, 2017 05:06 AM — Post #10

Name Player
Marzena Tam

Ah.

Marzena nodded at the question, at first. She half-expected, although she didn’t want her to, her daughter to answer, and when she didn’t, she felt relieved. She simply said she knew a lot about who did it.

The female needed the information for her pack, which was noble enough, and a name wouldn’t hurt.

A wolf called Klass, but he’s dead now,” Marzena replied quickly.

Quite soon after her voice trailed off, the air was filled with questions by Natasha about the wolf’s pack. Marzena, too, was curious, but… not to that extent. Marzena wondered idly if the female was from the pack across the river that Marzena had been warned about, and if so, she could clear off and not return. Or, at least, she’d like to make sure the Daniels part of her pack cleared off.

Are you from the pack across the river, by chance?” she asked, although it was a guess. It was the only nearby pack she could think of, other than the Alliance, and the female didn’t particularly smell of the grasses.

And besides, if she was from the Alliance, then surely she’d know of the alliance between the Alliance and the Brotherhood? She’d know they already knew.

But if she was from the pack across the river, she was definitely not the leader. Nima had made out that she was starting the whole ride, so that meant she was definitely a leader of sorts, not this lady.

Aug 26, 2017 03:14 PM — Post #11

Name Player
Zelda Verlan Sierra

Klass? Zelda automatically hated the name, for he had killed Jeremy, and in doing that had Seeker going off on some fruitless adventure.

Atleast there was information to give King Elliot Daniels. Nodding her head to the next question asked, Zelda gave a nonchalant shrug. “Yeah, though Im still new, and learning so if you have questions about it. I have very little I can answer.” She only had met like four of the wolves in her new pack after all.

Aug 27, 2017 09:20 AM — Post #12

Name Player

Her mother did not want her talking about Klass and the whole melee connected to his attack on Jeremy. Natasha’s ears shot up to hear Klass was DEAD though, that was interesting! She hadn’t known that. Good riddance!

Oh good her mother knew about the pack over the river, as well! She would have to find out what she knew, but after Zelda left.

“Cool, that means we’re neighbors!” She waved her tail and grinned an open-mouthed grin at Zelda in friendly fashion. “Seeker’ll be pleased to hear that! So what’s your pack named? Bet it isn’t as cool as Firewing Brotherhood.” She laughed so Zelda would know she was joking.

“Oh hey, you’re a friend of Mr Igbo, right?”

Aug 27, 2017 05:39 PM — Post #13

Name Player
Marzena Tam

Marzena was partially glad to hear that the female was from there, but she wasn’t sure if it was good or not. She wondered faintly whether she could be trusted, but as long as Elliot didn’t come waltzing into their territory, she was fine.

Natasha asked about “Igbo” again, which Marzena found funny, but she let it pass.

I suppose it has grown since I last spoke with Nima,” Marzena commented lightly. “Is she the leader then?

She would’ve imagined so, given she said she was “gathering followers,” but she wondered if she was just collecting or something. It was curious, though.

Aug 31, 2017 05:15 AM — Post #14

Name Player
Zelda Verlan Sierra

Zelda made a gross face at the name of Igbo, nodding her head. “Unfortunately, but hes no fun.” She replied, before leaning a bit closer to the younger girl. “Definitelynot a guy you wanna stick around.” No way no how.

She then looked to the older female with a shake of her head. “Nima left my first day there. King Elliot Daniels is the only one in charge now as far as I know.”

Aug 31, 2017 04:22 PM — Post #15

Showing page 1 of 2.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.