Roleplay Forums | Map

See no evil
[summons] Fossil Butte, just over the western borders | Full winter | Dawn | Overcast, breezy | Calling for Kingdom

Name Player
Natasha Chris the Rebel Wolf

All right, so here was one loud-mouthed foolhardy young wolf marching with a purpose up from the riverbank. Natasha shook off her damp fur and padded up towards the rock rises. Had that little worm Nomii-whatever it was been telling lies about the Brotherhood here? She had been her recently, and Natasha meant to find out if she had been badmouthing the Brothers.

Natasha sniffed around the border, and when she picked up Zelda’s most recent scent she followed it a short way past them. Then she stopped, threw up her head fearlessly and howled. Not specifically for Zelda, a general call for anybody else who lived here.

Now, to see who answered. She looked around and wrinkled her nose.

Who the hell would want to live here? She began sniffing at the ground and her surroundings. Dead shrub. Brown rock. Sludgy-looking snow. What was even with this place?

Sep 02, 2017 07:38 AM

[ ignore ]
Name Player
Zelda Verlan Sierra

Well Natasha, you were getting Zelda.

She was supposed to be keeping an eye out for Igbo, spying, but she hadnt smelt his scent in a minute, although she hadnt been really trying either. It wasnt like she wanted to be around the wolf she hated all the time after all.

So, she just kept up with borders, which meant that she heard the call of Natasha, and while she did not recognize her solely for her howl at first, her eyes immediately remembered.

Tail waving behind her, Zelda made her way to the girl with a wide grin. “Hey! Whats up!”

Sep 02, 2017 08:38 AM — Post #1

[ permalink ]   [ ignore ]
Name Player

Natasha let out a bark and her tail waved, grin flashing.

“Heya Zelda! Got some pack business to take care of, and I’ve never been to this place before.”

She ambled a bit closer, looked around, then shook her head. “Please tell me it’s nice during summer at least? Seeker told me it gets mudslides in spring, and it’s not much to look at now. Seriously, you went from the glen to this wasteland?” She laughed as she said it, no real bite or criticism in the words. She was genuinely baffled at why anyone would want to live in this dump, but hey, maybe Zelda liked a challenge and Natasha could respect that.

Sep 02, 2017 09:35 AM — Post #2

Name Player
Castor Atari

Why was she going this way? What kind of patrol was this? Castor wasn’t impressed, but still, he followed at a distance. He felt like he had too. He was still hurt from before, meeting Tomas and feeling like his relationship with Natasha wasn’t so much friends as.. Well, him being some sort of lackey.

Still, he felt somewhat responsible.

She might get hurt, because she was a rash thing. Honestly.. Who went this far out alone? Huffing, Castor continued to follow after her trail sniffing and snuffing anxiously.

Why did he care? No idea. Why did Tasha have to set his heart jolting in fright over her stupidities? No idea.

He just had to find her.

((Arriving in two rounds!))

Sep 03, 2017 10:26 AM — Post #3

Name Player
Zelda Verlan Sierra

Zelda grinned all while Natasha insulted her new home. She didn’t really care, because it wasn’t like she had made the place. It was some other creature that had done that, and she had simply made it into her home when King Elliot Daniels had asked her.

“I thought about joining your brotherhood at one point, but Seeker left and so I saw no point in staying around.” She replied, with a shrug, this place held more interest to her anyways.

She then moved in closer, head giving a tilt. “So what’s the business? Is it top secret?”

Sep 03, 2017 08:23 PM — Post #4

Name Player

Natasha plopped herself down and raised a brow at this.

“You did? You want to live in a rocky desert like this instead of the glen and the Falls, the most awesome place in the valley? Well, o-kay.” She said dubiously. “Seeker can be a grumpy jerk so I get ya there. But he’s a Brother, y’know? Even if he does have some mental idea he can bring Theo home.” Natasha sighed and shook her head. Mom didn’t think Theo was coming back.

But at least, unlike with Emmalynn, Natasha actually wanted her to be wrong about Theo.

Her grin flicked back on when Zelda drew close and asked her if it was a secret. “Oh yeah! Ha, actually not really. There’s this super annoying girl who my brother Stark and I once played with when we were little. And I found out recently she’s been telling people the Brotherhood are aggressive and rip other wolves to pieces!” Her scowl said it all. There was no longer any trace of humour, her eyes steely, teeth showing as she spoke.

This was unacceptable.

“She’s small, goes by the name Naomii. Skinny, bright green eyes, brown fur with cream muzzle, cheeks and chest. Looks like a coyote - she been here at all Zelda?” 

That was quite an excellent description that coyote line, thanks Tomas!

Sep 04, 2017 06:57 AM — Post #5

Name Player
Castor Atari

Castor heard voices up ahead, pushing on more. Was that Tasha finally? Her scent was growing stronger. Heaving a slight sigh of relief, he slowed down once he came over a small hill, and caught sight of the two females.

Tasha, and someone he didn’t know. Maybe a friend? Or not?

He couldn’t actually hear much, and standing there awkwardly was kinda stupid because they’d obviously see a cream puffball sticking out of the white. Fine.. With another sigh, he plowed on ahead to meet them.

Sep 05, 2017 05:29 PM — Post #6

Name Player
Zelda Verlan Sierra

Zelda shook her head, yes Seejer was grumpy, and they had sorta had a slight falling out the last time she had seen him, but she still considered him a great friend.

A frown made its way to her lips at Natashas next few words, and she gave a sharp shake of her head. “Havent seen any wolf by that description, but if I do see her…” Zelda paused, a tilt to her head. “Ill teach her not to mess with my friends in the brotherhood. “

It was then that a slight puff caught her sight, and Zelda quuckly turned, glancing once at Natasha. “A friend?”

Sep 07, 2017 01:23 PM — Post #7

Name Player

Natasha forgot about Seeker pretty rapidly in lieu of focusing on the news that the annoying girl hadn’t been here. After Natasha tried to trick the Kingdom into catching her trespassing, she had wondered if she’d stuck around, but no. She’d probably gone north if she hadn’t stuck around here in the south. 

“Thanks.” Natasha looked seriously at Zelda. “And listen. I don’t forget my friends, especially the ones who do me favours. If you need me, you know where to find me, yeah?”

She looked over her shoulder and grinned to see Castor. Hey, that boy had a decent nose on him! What a tracker! “Yeah, he is my friend. Hey Cas! This is Zelda. Zelda this is Castor, my packmate.” She introduced with a note of pride. She’d always loved introducing other wolves, even when she was little. It used to drive Stark crazy when she did it.

Sep 07, 2017 10:19 PM — Post #8

Name Player
Castor Atari

Castor finally made it, loping up parallel to both females with a low puff of air. He shuffled his paws a bit when Tasha introduced him, not exactly minding the intro but just.. He was uncomfortable. Why was she out this far?

He also wasn’t so keen on being called the packmate, cause he’d be leaving soon. Cas let it slide, though, his tail waving lightly at his haunches as he looked over Zelda. “Hullo..”

That was about when he’d like to shut up and stand there awkwardly like he always did. Only, he was frustrated with Tasha for wandering so far alone. Eyeing her, he pulled a small frown. “Why are you here?”

Sep 09, 2017 03:43 PM — Post #9

Name Player
Zelda Verlan Sierra

Zelda nodded, nudging her friend. It was nice to know there was a wolf out there she could seek out if she needed to, and it warmed her.

“The same goes for you.” She answered easily just as the white male drew closer.

Castor.

“Hey.”

Sep 11, 2017 12:27 PM — Post #10

Name Player

Rarely big on touching, Natasha didn’t move to return Zelda’s nudge. But nor did she complain about it or shift away, she just nodded. “You got it.”

Good neighbors were hard to find.

Castor reached them and she flashed a grin. “Just paying a visit to Zelda here.” She explained. “I spotted that coyote-girl Tomas warned us about the other day trespassing here. I thought she might have been badmouthing the Brotherhood here like she did with him, but it’s all good.”

She stood easily beside Castor; dwarfed by the much bigger boy. Her tail swayed, thoughtful but relaxed. “So Zelda, anything awesome to see over here?” Did she want to show them around at all?

Sep 11, 2017 03:55 PM — Post #11

Name Player
Castor Atari

Badmouthing? Oh right.. Tasha was very involved with the pack. Made Castor feel warily useless, but hey. He didn’t particularly care. He was more concerned about her being safe and going home now.

Or. Oh. Oh alright. They could walk around too sure yeah. Why not Castor didn’t want to go home. Could you read into the sarcasm?

If you couldn’t, Cas offered up a splayed ear effect, and a small sigh. Oh, bother.

Sep 11, 2017 05:11 PM — Post #12

Name Player
Zelda Verlan Sierra

Zelda gave it a thought for a moment, glancing about her as if something interesting would just pop up, but to no avail nothing came forth, and Zelda gave a shrug.

“Its a pretty open place…” Thats when it hit her.

“But there is a pretty cool place in the heart of out territory.  The ground lifts and turns. Its pretty neat if you wanna see!” She chirped, already twisting her feet to go towards it, excitment coursing through her.

Sep 13, 2017 10:47 AM — Post #13

Name Player

“Yeah sure!” Natasha enthused. At the sigh, she turned to stare at Castor, a hint of sternness in her silver gaze. Don’t be rude, Cas! she lectured him silently. 

I mean, she was fine here, nobody said he had to follow her! He could be tons of fun, so why was he being so boring now?

Sep 13, 2017 06:01 PM — Post #14

Showing page 1 of 1.

Please log in or register to reply to this thread.